Author Topic: Unable to send or receive messages  (Read 2275 times)

Offline Incognitous

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Unable to send or receive messages
« on: May 05, 2015, 08:44:29 pm »
I'm not able to send or receive messages...

Every time I go into my inbox and outbox, it says that I have 'no messages' when I know someone sent me a message and that I've sent a message

Offline ThunderClaw12

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Keep calm and Fly On Animation by SwankyShadow
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to send or receive messages
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 09:15:15 pm »

Every time I go into my inbox and outbox, it says that I have 'no messages' when I know someone sent me a message and that I've sent a message

Hey Lonewolf!
    I heard that you can't see messages that you sent or messages that you receive, right? It's kinda confusing of what's wrong since you said you can't send or receive messages, then you said that you have "no messages" even though you know that somebody sent you a message. I get that. But what I don't get, is what is after that, you said that you sent a message even thought in the title it says that YOU can't send any messages. 

I hope I got that right, but what's happening is probably a glitch or some kind of bug, you can try to log off and on, or maybe even reset your computer. Hope this helps, and I hope that I got this situation straight, if not you can send a reply a little easier to understand.

Keep on flying :D
Peace, Love, & Rock on!

Animation by:  Ilkyra

Offline Incognitous

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 09:48:43 pm »

Hey Lonewolf!
    I heard that you can't see messages that you sent or messages that you receive, right? It's kinda confusing of what's wrong since you said you can't send or receive messages, then you said that you have "no messages" even though you know that somebody sent you a message. I get that. But what I don't get, is what is after that, you said that you sent a message even thought in the title it says that YOU can't send any messages. 

I hope I got that right, but what's happening is probably a glitch or some kind of bug, you can try to log off and on, or maybe even reset your computer. Hope this helps, and I hope that I got this situation straight, if not you can send a reply a little easier to understand.

Yeah...  Sorry for the misunderstanding.  I meant that I've TRIED to send messages but with no success or any indication that it was sent.

And as for the restarting computer thing, it didn't work, I still have no messages in my inbox and outbox.

DreamerDay

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 02:46:36 am »
ry deleting cookies. They tend to get in the way of things. It's just messy..

Echoing harmony

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 12:31:19 pm »
I think it is an error/glitch. o-o Maybe try it on a different browser?

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 07:36:32 pm »
I believe you may want to check your settings. There are ways to turn off messaging for floofs who don't want to get them. Go to your profile and check your Personal Message Options. If you have a * in the box, then that is why you are not receiving messages. For you not being able to send messages, it may be a problem in your birthday. I am not sure if there is a age limit to the messaging system, but it may. Anyways, it may just be a FH forum glitch. Try waiting a few days before you try to send one again. Hope you find the fix.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Incognitous

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 09:02:51 pm »
I believe you may want to check your settings. There are ways to turn off messaging for floofs who don't want to get them. Go to your profile and check your Personal Message Options. If you have a * in the box, then that is why you are not receiving messages. For you not being able to send messages, it may be a problem in your birthday. I am not sure if there is a age limit to the messaging system, but it may. Anyways, it may just be a FH forum glitch. Try waiting a few days before you try to send one again. Hope you find the fix.

Thank you, I was able to find out what was causing the problem and it was my birthday, thanks for the help!

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 12:59:56 am »

Thank you, I was able to find out what was causing the problem and it was my birthday, thanks for the help!

No problem! Glad it helped. ^^

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧