Author Topic: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events  (Read 103549 times)

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2015, 10:22:10 pm »
Question, for the "stretched out characters" being kicked/ban. I'm not 100% sure what you mean by that. Do you mean names, or as the character you are on, like the size of it made max out ect. Could someone please give me a bit more detail on this?

Thank you ^.^

Oh, by that they mean the character's size. The hackers made their characters appear almost 2 dimensional and stretched out unnaturally. Ye cannot physically do this with how the size tabs are set up.

EDIT: If the character looks like this, then don't use it. {Had to find an example of what I meant.}
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 10:25:04 pm by ?Enoki? »

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline starthewolf445

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2015, 10:22:44 pm »
I suppose that's understandable. But the thing is, if he didn't want Feral Heart to end up like Impressive Title why spend so much time on it? I honestly wish I could help but I'm majoring in Game Design and Art not Programming. However, I have a few faint thoughts why people would do this.
1) They were either banned from the game before because they weren't behaving properly and took their anger out on the mods.
2) They've decided to use newer games like Feral Heart as a cover so the anger of the Feral Heart fans would be directed over to them and start a full out war and watch for fun.

Either way, I wish there was something I could do to help because I have my own game in development right now. But if you guys need us for anything we'd be happy to help ^^

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2015, 10:27:57 pm »
Question, for the "stretched out characters" being kicked/ban. I'm not 100% sure what you mean by that. Do you mean names, or as the character you are on, like the size of it made max out ect. Could someone please give me a bit more detail on this?

Thank you ^.^

If you're caught with one of those characters whether it be in-game or just in your character creation in general you can get in trouble. The "stretched out characters" are green and black, and are stretched and sized past normal FH proportions. You can look at an example of this here.

in-game: hooli

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2015, 10:28:15 pm »
I think everyone here needs to calm the F down right here and now. I take a nap for 3 hours and I come back to THIS mess?

Listen y'all...I am supportive of both FH and CS; Blackie, I met you and I love you, and I love the FH staff. Skulleh, I don't know you or your game as much but I support you as well. I am on no "sides" here except against the hackers. I believe you guys are innocent, yes, but this is taking things too far.

It's disgusting and insane that people continue to attack you and give DEATH THREATS over a damn GAME, but acting this way is not helping yourselves. I would be scared too, but you have to remember the people attacking you are whiny, spoiled CHILDREN. They CANNOT touch you or even find you no matter what they say. I understand your fears and paranoia but you must calm down. I admit that you two ARE being kind of rude to the FH staff...both Red and White have done their best to stay calm and mature in their answers to you and they have said all they can. They give the same answers over and over and that consistency should prove that they ARE doing what's possible in this time.
Please, for the sake of FH, the sake of MR, the sake of CS, the sake of all of these communities, STOP THIS FIGHTING.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE HACKERS WANTED FROM THEIR ACTIONS.
They WANTED to cause a war, they WANTED everyone to fight...AND YOU ARE GIVING THEM EXACTLY THAT POWER OVER YOU GUYS.

You cannot fight hate with hate. You cannot fight the trolls and threats with more screaming and yelling, sassiness, attitude, whatever have you...I understand you guys are panicked and defensive but please...We all need PEACE. We all need equality and understanding.
As I said, Blackie and Skulleh, I support you guys (especially, Blackie, since you met me and read the things I said in support on your CS forum)...and I support the FH staff.

Things will never, in any part of life, ever be 100% perfect the way we want it..and that's the nature of human beings: The need for dominance. We all want something from or over another person, and conflict ensues from it.
Please, for the love of whatever deities you all believe in, stop this fighting right now.
Maybe it's my poor psyche traumatized from my childhood, but I have NEVER handled arguments like this between people I care about very well. Granted I usually fail at being a peacekeeper, but there's no harm in trying.

I love all of you and I want to see the community come out on top. We need to be bonding together, making the community stronger...not bickering like children because that only stoops us down to the levels of the trolls who are giving death threats. All IT games are equal and wonderful. Sure, we have our preferences, but there's no reason to fight and I will stand in defense of the IT COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE, because there are wonderful people in it, like all of you guys. Staff of FH, MR, CS, and others..you guys wouldn't be staff if you weren't good people, so please...let there be some logical reasoning, some true discussion...no more fighting, I beg of you.

What is it about human nature that does this?? Do people have an innate need or lust for conflict?? This is why world peace can never exist...because even things like VIDEO GAMES cause entire RIOTS in people.

None of this fighting between CS, MR, or FH is necessary. It's what the hackers wanted. This was supposed to have been calmed down by now.
Everyone fighting is playing into the hackers' grubby hands. You're all becoming pawns for a little war spectacle that they are going to sit back and watch. Whether you're from CS, MR, or FH, you're all becoming pawns in their little game because you're allowing yourselves to stoop to these levels.

What happened to "fight hate with love"? What happened to peace? What happened to equality? What happened to maturity and understanding?

I ask, neigh, I BEG EVERYONE IN THE COMMUNITIES...stop..fighting. Please.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 10:51:32 pm by AbyssalRadiance »

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2015, 10:48:59 pm »
Dear Skulleh and Blackmail

I'd like to point out a couple of things.

Firstly the the timing of the hack wasn't great. While they did manage to pick a time where minimal staff were around. They also picked the quietest time in the game so only a very minimal number for FeralHeart users saw what happend.

I'm sure if it wasn't for your posts here the mass community wouldn't even be aware of your games.

So i have to question?

First Skulleh you've been in game what twice in the last year? And until now you post count was almost 0?

Blackmail while you have a little more activity on your account you've been in game a handful of times and have some post history should I point out that that your second post here was to bash the anatomy of the character models?

So just what is it your doing here? Your not really FeralHeart users are you? Infact you were very quick off the mark to close up shops and come and post here considering you and not involved here and the hack was "unconnected" to you?

And who's to say your not involved its not hard to get hold of two "clean" accounts and use them to your own ends?

As for providing you information its our problem we have no obligation to you to disclose anything. Or are you some sort of industry regulation body for hacks I wasn't aware of?

So in conclusion the more your posting and making a thing of "It wasn't us" the more guilty your making yourselves look. Please consider this before your next post.

Thanks for all the fun posts

Raz
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2015, 10:52:54 pm »
I think everyone here needs to calm the F down right here and now. I take a nap for 3 hours and I come back to THIS mess?

Listen y'all...I am supportive of both FH and CS; Blackie, I met you and I love you, and I love the FH staff. Skulleh, I don't know you or your game as much but I support you as well. I am on no "sides" here except against the hackers. I believe you guys are innocent, yes, but this is taking things too far.

It's disgusting and insane that people continue to attack you and give DEATH THREATS over a damn GAME, but acting this way is not helping yourselves. I would be scared too, but you have to remember the people attacking you are whiny, spoiled CHILDREN. They CANNOT touch you or even find you no matter what they say. I understand your fears and paranoia but you must calm down. I admit that you two ARE being kind of rude to the FH staff...both Red and White have done their best to stay calm and mature in their answers to you and they have said all they can. They give the same answers over and over and that consistency should prove that they ARE doing what's possible in this time.
Please, for the sake of FH, the sake of MR, the sake of CS, the sake of all of these communities, STOP THIS FIGHTING.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE HACKERS WANTED FROM THEIR ACTIONS.
They WANTED to cause a war, they WANTED everyone to fight...AND YOU ARE GIVING THEM EXACTLY THAT POWER OVER YOU GUYS.

You cannot fight hate with hate. You cannot fight the trolls and threats with more screaming and yelling, sassiness, attitude, whatever have you...I understand you guys are panicked and defensive but please...We all need PEACE. We all need equality and understanding.
As I said, Blackie and Skulleh, I support you guys (especially, Blackie, since you met me and read the things I said in support on your CS forum)...and I support the FH staff.

Things will never, in any part of life, ever be 100% perfect the way we want it..and that's the nature of human beings: The need for dominance. We all want something from or over another person, and conflict ensues from it.
Please, for the love of whatever deities you all believe in, stop this fighting right now.
Maybe it's my poor psyche traumatized from my childhood, but I have NEVER handled arguments like this between people I care about very well. Granted I usually fail at being a peacekeeper, but there's no harm in trying.

I love all of you and I want to see the community come out on top. We need to be bonding together, making the community stronger...not bickering like children because that only stoops us down to the levels of the trolls who are giving death threats. All IT games are equal and wonderful. Sure, we have our preferences, but there's no reason to fight and I will stand in defense of the IT COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE, because there are wonderful people in it, like all of you guys. Staff of FH, MR, CS, and others..you guys wouldn't be staff if you weren't good people, so please...let there be some logical reasoning, some true discussion...no more fighting, I beg of you.

no one is threatening anyone. it's over now. let it go!

Meet Chubster! © ChekachekaFisi/GigglesTheHyena
T.U.F.F. Puppy © Butch Hartman
What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2015, 10:57:04 pm »
Okay seriously, the fighting needs to stop. I already left a long message here straight from the BOTTOM OF MY HEART to try and help this and bring some LOGIC and maturity into everyone...

Raz, I love you, I love all the staff, and while some of what you say may be correct to a degree, your slight insults to them probably just provoked them even more.

Please, EVERYONE...I know I'm nothing special or worth anything to anyone but PLEASE read what I said above..please try to calm down and have some understanding. We need to be making peace, not picking at each other even more....No more fighting, I'm begging.

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2015, 11:02:32 pm »
...Are you serious right now. I have in fact been ingame more than twice this year. I'm not active, but I do get on from time to time. I came here because someone on Skype informed me that FH has been hacked and that they had mentioned Moonrise and CS.

[11/27/2015 7:15:44 AM] Lifeon: ok so if possible do you rememebr the names of anyone who hacked moonrise at any point otehr than cent?  FH got hacked bad and apparently they said they ahve soem tie to moonrise and or ceral soup and all i can think is its one fo the x moonrise hackers whos using a new name as a ceral soup staff but idk

So of course after seeing that, I started checking around for information here. Through links posted here, I noticed people on Tumblr blaming Moonrise. So of course I came here to clear up that little misconception.

Then I decided to help you guys out by supplying you with any information I could get. I thought MR, FH, and CS could work together to stop these guys. But apparently not.

I cannot even believe the audacity of you right now. The other staff are going on about "oh, we're not gonna point fingers" and here you come practically blaming us directly.

There is PLENTY of proof that neither MR nor CS were involved in the hacking except to GIVE YOU INFORMATION and HELP you. Plenty of it. We have screenshots of the hackers harassing me specifically.

All we wanted was for the staff of FH to acknowledge that we, who are being constantly blamed, are innocent and acknowledge that we've also made an effort to help, because your users have been coming after us over this.

This is the last time I try to help FH with anything. I gave you guys a ton of information, tried to help, and the repayment I get is being blamed even more by the head administrator of FH himself.

Offline blackmailchan

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • CerealSoup
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2015, 11:07:37 pm »
Ok I'mma break this down for you shh it's ok just hold my hand : - )

I'm sure if it wasn't for your posts here the mass community wouldn't even be aware of your games.

ok well first of all- rude lmao!!! We had 1k users before the exposure from the hacking. ALSO
Someone made a video. That's exposure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRYMzQvTJJY
Look at the comments we made in our staff skype chat when we originally received the ask blaming us on our tumblr on friday

yeah we sound REALLY excited!!!!!

Blackmail while you have a little more activity on your account you've been in game a handful of times and have some post history should I point out that that your second post here was to bash the anatomy of the character models?

I used to play this game a lot with friends is why? Last time I was on here I think I was with Grimalkin. I don't know if that's her user on here but I was playing with her lol. Idk what that has to do with it. And my second post wasn't bashing I was trying to offer criticism but that seems to be the same thing to you guys over here are feral heart dot com slash donttalkaboutmygame ?!?!?

So just what is it your doing here? Your not really FeralHeart users are you? Infact you were very quick off the mark to close up shops and come and post here considering you and not involved here and the hack was "unconnected" to you?

I have an advert thread for my game in Other Games and even a special code for users of FH to use in my game to get free markings..... also I peep ur guys' ideas section because I can actually do something with those wonderful minds u have sitting there unexposed.

Otherwise no I'm not an FH user anymore. Stop trying to pin me as a hacker god lol!!!!

And who's to say your not involved its not hard to get hold of two "clean" accounts and use them to your own ends?

Dude ur registration is never open how the hell would I have the time to sit there and try to make a new account?!?

As for providing you information its our problem we have no obligation to you to disclose anything. Or are you some sort of industry regulation body for hacks I wasn't aware of?

You don't have any obligation to disclose stuff with us but neither did we with you guys yet we still did??? Also wtf is an industry regulation body u gotta sit. it. doWN. Whatever that is I suppose I could be one since I'm in charge of the user information on my site. Maybe you should hire one of those though... since u seem to be having a lil trouble there  :P

So in conclusion the more your posting and making a thing of "It wasn't us" the more guilty your making yourselves look. Please consider this before your next post.

I think it would be a little more suspicious if I didn't say anything about the hacking blame at all or, y'know, when evidence was brought to my face I just ignored it and threatened to ban the person saying it. I think that's a little more suspicious than me being pissed off at you guys for putting the blame on us.

Thanks for all the bun toasts
blackmailchan

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2015, 11:09:58 pm »
...Are you serious right now.
Alright, that's it, no, Skulleh, are YOU being serious right now?

Everyone here needs to
CALM
DOWN

Everyone needs to read what I said and relax.

In general, EVERYONE here is having "audacity", all saying things they need to stop saying. Every post made by everyone involved is making it worse and worse as it goes on. Don't you people see this?
Do you guys LIKE fighting like children? Do you LIKE giving the hackers EXACTLY what they wanted by creating a semi-war? Everyone here is in the wrong at this point and we all need to calm down and think about things like adults. Stop stooping to the levels of the hackers and the trolls in the community who are attacking either games.

I will continue to beg and plead until this stops. Everything calmed down, there was no reason to spark this all back up...Can we all just please knock this off??

I think everyone is letting their pride in the way..everyone needs to swallow it, take a deep breath, and be rational.