Author Topic: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events  (Read 103420 times)

Offline Queen_Innocent

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2015, 06:19:20 pm »
Sorry, I have to post this.

Well I got my laptop from the service, with a new windows. (Windows 7 professional) I didn't asked for it but still. When I click on the game, it opens but in the second it popped up, it stop working and closes itself. I don't know what to do, I tried everything, downloading from torrent, getting it from friends, and it doesn't work.

I have a question.. Does FH work on windows 7 Professional? I need help. I am a FH youtuber, this is what I do..

//Leerah

Where you see the game server and the details 'here', click on that and then click on the link in the thread.

Hope this helps!

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2015, 06:50:09 pm »

Well I got my laptop from the service, with a new windows. (Windows 7 professional) I didn't asked for it but still. When I click on the game, it opens but in the second it popped up, it stop working and closes itself. I don't know what to do, I tried everything, downloading from torrent, getting it from friends, and it doesn't work.

I have a question.. Does FH work on windows 7 Professional? I need help. I am a FH youtuber, this is what I do..

//Leerah

- Have you tried a different rending system?
- Tried running it as administrator?

in-game: hooli

Offline KitsuneNoOka

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 04, 2015, 07:45:40 pm »

//Leerah

- Have you tried a different rending system?
- Tried running it as administrator?

Yes I did, I even troubleshoted it and nothing

Offline KitsuneNoOka

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 04, 2015, 07:48:08 pm »

//Leerah

Where you see the game server and the details 'here', click on that and then click on the link in the thread.

Hope this helps!

I know what you are talking about, but it doesn't help . whatever. i think i might just leave FH...

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #124 on: December 04, 2015, 07:56:06 pm »

//Leerah

Hope this helps!

I know what you are talking about, but it doesn't help . whatever. i think i might just leave FH...

Oh, don't do that deary!

Ye got the "Keep This Tab Open To Play" on, yes? Make sure that ye close all other tabs on that browser and don't go exploring on that web browser. Windows 7 should still work with FH, Pro or not.

Also, check y'er particle files f'er any copies. Copies will 'ave _0, _01, and so forth at the end of the name. Delete those if ye find any.

When ye redownloaded the game, did ye do a clean install? Meaning, did ye delete all the files related to FH first b'fore redownloading? If not, do this now. When ye don't do a clean install, the old files could still be floating about y'er computer, still causing the issue.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline KitsuneNoOka

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2015, 08:21:19 pm »

//Leerah

Hope this helps!

Oh, don't do that deary!

Ye got the "Keep This Tab Open To Play" on, yes? Make sure that ye close all other tabs on that browser and don't go exploring on that web browser. Windows 7 should still work with FH, Pro or not.

Also, check y'er particle files f'er any copies. Copies will 'ave _0, _01, and so forth at the end of the name. Delete those if ye find any.

When ye redownloaded the game, did ye do a clean install? Meaning, did ye delete all the files related to FH first b'fore redownloading? If not, do this now. When ye don't do a clean install, the old files could still be floating about y'er computer, still causing the issue.

Thanks for all the help but I tried that. And there are no copies. Also any of the IT servers I play doesn't work. I will hopefully get a new laptop for christmas. or windows 7 ultimate... Again, thanks for the help. I didn't thought that there are kind people around there. well my thoughts were wrong. THANKS AGAIN!! //and I don't need any help\\

//Leerah

Offline iTSN0TAPHAS3M0M

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 05, 2015, 01:02:06 am »
Wait, so the login thing will be their for ever?

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 05, 2015, 01:15:34 am »
Wait, so the login thing will be their for ever?

For now, yes. The staff isn't sure if they'll be able to find a better way to allow users to log in without the hassle of worrying about the game going through what it did on the 27th, but for now we just have to be patient and bear with it!

in-game: hooli

Offline PineappleExpress

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 05, 2015, 01:16:27 am »
I am unable to login on that site and when the game was hacked, I was banned due to some silly trolling but anyways not saying im a suspect but I still am confused why it will not let me login with that site but im thinking that it may be cause I might be still banned but im unsure since i was banned a couple weeks ago (about 20 days ago) and when I last checked, I had 10 or less days left and im unsure if the time has been extended or not, but my question is, Is it not letting me login in due to the ban that I might still be in or is it another issue that is going on with that site? :-\  :(

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 05, 2015, 01:19:21 am »
I am unable to login on that site and when the game was hacked, I was banned due to some silly trolling but anyways not saying im a suspect but I still am confused why it will not let me login with that site but im thinking that it may be cause I might be still banned but im unsure since i was banned a couple weeks ago (about 20 days ago) and when I last checked, I had 10 or less days left and im unsure if the time has been extended or not, but my question is, Is it not letting me login in due to the ban that I might still be in or is it another issue that is going on with that site? :-\  :(
Please refrain from discussing bans on the forums. If you need any help, feel free to PM me or another Staff member regarding that situation and we will get you sorted out.

In-game user: Panzramic