Author Topic: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events  (Read 103548 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events
« Reply #160 on: December 22, 2015, 11:33:10 pm »
ah, this really sucks. Can't wait for the game to be back up and running properly. Seems the login time out is a problem many others have aswell, i was so confused on what has happened. thanks for clearing things up.

It's running just fine right now, dearie~ All that is asked of users if they could use this website to sign into and connect to Feral-Heart with:

As mentioned earlier in this thread, we have a new system in place to take care of the game and make it more secure. This requires users to open up a new tab on our site, login with their desired account and keep the browser open during the time they play the game. This tab is one of the new security measures, and as much as it might cause more hassle to play the game, we hope that all users understand the importance of having it there. Instructions on how to use it can be found below:

-Either use this link http://feral-heart.com/login/ or click "Play Game" in the right side of the site menu.

-Login to the account you wish to play on by providing the correct details.

-Give it a minute to connect and then launch your FH game client and login through there with the same account.

-Keep the tab and browser open during the whole time you play Feral-Heart.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline bluefirerose

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 23, 2015, 01:30:02 am »
My Feral heart says "Failed to Connect to server" It has said that for 1-2 months, and my internet is fine? Did staff shut Fh down?

Preach

« Reply #162 on: December 23, 2015, 01:44:34 am »
My Feral heart says "Failed to Connect to server" It has said that for 1-2 months, and my internet is fine? Did staff shut Fh down?
ah, this really sucks. Can't wait for the game to be back up and running properly. Seems the login time out is a problem many others have aswell, i was so confused on what has happened. thanks for clearing things up.

It's running just fine right now, dearie~ All that is asked of users if they could use this website to sign into and connect to Feral-Heart with:

As mentioned earlier in this thread, we have a new system in place to take care of the game and make it more secure. This requires users to open up a new tab on our site, login with their desired account and keep the browser open during the time they play the game. This tab is one of the new security measures, and as much as it might cause more hassle to play the game, we hope that all users understand the importance of having it there. Instructions on how to use it can be found below:

-Either use this link http://feral-heart.com/login/ or click "Play Game" in the right side of the site menu.

-Login to the account you wish to play on by providing the correct details.

-Give it a minute to connect and then launch your FH game client and login through there with the same account.

-Keep the tab and browser open during the whole time you play Feral-Heart.

Offline woodspryte

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 23, 2015, 02:35:10 pm »
Thanks for the update, Red.

Offline PancakeGoddess

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 25, 2015, 10:36:57 pm »
On the MacBook computer I downloaded the new software OS X El Capitan. Ever since i downloaded the software it doesn't allow me to access the game anymore. It comes up with a "The application X11 could not be opened". Is there anything I am able to do to fix this problem..?

Offline Celeis

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 26, 2015, 04:52:15 am »
Are you Updating Feral Heart or Is my Game Broken? I just INstalled it And I Cant Connect to the Font Server
Celeis ^-^

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #166 on: December 26, 2015, 07:28:47 am »
Are you Updating Feral Heart or Is my Game Broken? I just INstalled it And I Cant Connect to the Font Server

No this is not an update!

LOGIN HERE and make sure you keep the web page and browser open during the time you play the game.

Offline KianaTheKiller

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 28, 2015, 01:32:29 pm »
So that's what happened.... I read that on facebook also but apparently people don't have time/ or can't read comment's cause i couldn't find that comment until scrolled down a lot but I still question these hacker's why the heck they do this??? it's so stupid but any way I hope you can figure it out fully!

Offline MongooseCrossing

• Forum Newcomer
  • WOMP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 31, 2015, 04:47:57 am »
I have a question and maybe it has something to do with this but it might be my computer I really don't know, I still have to server problem and the game wont let me login, do I maybe need to uninstall the game? or is it just my computer?

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #169 on: December 31, 2015, 08:52:03 am »
I have a question and maybe it has something to do with this but it might be my computer I really don't know, I still have to server problem and the game wont let me login, do I maybe need to uninstall the game? or is it just my computer?

Try logging in here
Make sure you type your password and username correctly, and keep that page open while you play the game.
The login might take about 30-60 seconds so you might want to try refreshing the ingame login untill it actually logs you in.