Author Topic: Swifty aka Axraiel's Journal [...Update]  (Read 6536 times)

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
Re: Swifty aka Axraiel's Journal (Update!)
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 04:30:10 am »
D'aww i luff this journal/bio, keep it up *le stalks thread*
Thank you ^^ I'll try to keep it updated so you have something to read.
"Huehue"

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 04:38:41 am »
Well hello there.. What've we got here. o3o I shall totally follow this thingy, it'll be something I think I'll find rather interesting.
Keep updating so I have something to read! Luv ya, floofderp. ;3

Great now I have two Ninja Floofs stalking meh..I guess I have no choice but to Keep this Thingy (xD) going.
=3 I just updated it so you have something pretty dang awesome to dig into.
xD after about 2 hours of derping I got a Video of me playing one of my favorite songs on the piano uploaded to the forum Cx It was tedious, but I think it was worth the trouble.
Enjoy. C=
"Huehue"

Offline Shades of Blue

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Avatar lineart by me pic uploaded from google <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 06:13:49 am »

Where did you ever learn how to play like that?!.Amazing oh my goodness <3 I'm in love with this song now -plays it 5 more times-
Do you have more songs? If so I would love to hear them <333
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 06:19:11 am by DevarRain »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 12:08:29 pm »
Hehe, yushies. Now you gotta keep it!
I shall have a listen and modify my post later when it comes to the piano-stoofies. I'm currently in-between classes.
The radio is a good idea tbh, I would've started one but I'm scared of people judging my taste in music, lol. Sad to say...
I'm sorry Ax, but I'm going to be a bit of a poopsie here .. Please don't double post. Dx You can place two or more quotes in one post. - Don't feel bad or anything in such, just think about it until next time. :3 <3#

*Update* Alright, I've taken my time to listen to this as .. Apparently.. I don't even have class today.
I must say... Whaaaat, you're great at the piano. Dx -Pokes x50 times- Why didn't you tell me this before?!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 12:48:19 pm by PrettyReckless »
RETIRED.

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2012, 01:39:55 pm »
That's right. lol.
Hmm. I'll try to pick out music I think most everyone would enjoy, plus I'll have a huge variety x3 If I ever make one.

Oh Dx about the double post, sorry I guess I didn't think of that :c derp. I'll make sure to do that next time for sure.
: ) Thank you,I didn't think you would like it so I didn't bring it up and I'm not to big on bragging or telling people about my "talents". I guess I was wrong lol. I might upload a couple more on YT since you seem to favor my piano playing.
"Huehue"

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2012, 01:43:58 pm »
Nice journal! :3 I'll be sure to look for updates!

And I'll also for sure be partying with you as soon as I'm able to play FH, you seem like a really nice guy. ^.^

Cheers!

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2012, 04:44:29 pm »
That's right. lol.
Hmm. I'll try to pick out music I think most everyone would enjoy, plus I'll have a huge variety x3 If I ever make one.

Oh Dx about the double post, sorry I guess I didn't think of that :c derp. I'll make sure to do that next time for sure.
: ) Thank you,I didn't think you would like it so I didn't bring it up and I'm not to big on bragging or telling people about my "talents". I guess I was wrong lol. I might upload a couple more on YT since you seem to favor my piano playing.

Heh, aye, not always easy to keep track of your own posts.
Pff, sometimes, bragging is the thing you need. This is a talent worth showing off to people, just like art on DeviantArt.
Anywayz, hope to see new updates soon, don't feel pressured to it though.. Can't always write because others want you to. ;3
RETIRED.

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
Not to happy about the new update, I just thought I'd let you floofs know about my leave..e.e -table flips- Let's just hope I can make it to movie night before we have to leave.
"Huehue"

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Oh my, hope you're having fun battling your grandma and the cats for the couch. xD Hope you have a good time anyway. :3
RETIRED.

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
Oh my, hope you're having fun battling your grandma and the cats for the couch. xD Hope you have a good time anyway. :3

Aye. >.<..We haven't left yet, being that I'm still online. My grandma doesn't believe in the interenet, so I'm spending my last moments here, awaiting to be taken to rot in bordom..and cat hair.
(XD)
I may beable to hook up to another network..but it's not likely.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 12:02:19 am by Axraiel »
"Huehue"