Author Topic: Had the account for a while, but first time playing today :>  (Read 1150 times)

Vespia

Had the account for a while, but first time playing today :>
« on: October 02, 2012, 02:52:21 am »
When I first made this account I believe FH was undergoing construction or something of the sorts. What ever the case is I saw a video of it on youtube and decided to come see if it was up and running. :D

So, 'ello to all of you out there that decided to peek in on my introduction. Currently, I play a little wolf by the name of Imouto (It means little sister x3). I enjoy to RP though it has been a while since I have so I may be a little rusty. My favorite colors are black, red, blues of all shades, some greens, and rainbow.. hush.. <___< the many colors of a rainbow brings me childish joy so don't take it away from me. I am an avid book reader that loves fantasy books, werewolves, vampires (Not a fan of Twilight. I liked vamps before sparklepires came out.), and anything with an animal as the main character.

That is all you get for now, but I'll take you questions with open paws. I'm rather set on learning how to work FH and I'm half asleep doing it. :B That being said I would reaaallly like a friend *gives big puppy eyes* 0~~0

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Re: Had the account for a while, but first time playing today :>
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 03:05:14 am »
Welcome, welcome. Our server will be pleased to eat you.

Vespia

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 03:32:21 am »
Oh no, I'm not sure I can handle that right now D: *saw your Soul Eater avatar and had to be a dork* >>

Thank you very much my good person :D

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 03:49:39 am »
Greetings and welcome to the community, both forum and in-game. We're pleased to have you here, just make sure to follow the rules.

To make it easier for you to find where to read about the rules, I shall post the links here that will direct you to the rule threads. :3

Official game rules:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

Official Forum rules and guidelines:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0

I hope you will enjoy your stay here on Feral Heart.

I can usually be found in Fluorite Plains by the N/Z spot on the mini-map, there are three rocks and a tree there, just outside the portal from Ficho Tunnel.
I'm a quite friendly floof, so if you ever feel like chattin' to someone, have a look there to see if you can find me. Or even better, throw me a whisper if you are in a different map. ;3

Tasslet out! Cya in-game.
RETIRED.

Offline kimlou

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 03:53:18 am »
Welcome Hope you enjoy it here! :D

Offline Gallow

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1