Author Topic: .:Original Warriors Forest Map!{UPDATED-FINISHED!}:.  (Read 7269 times)

Offline Kivu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
Re: .:Original Warriors Forest Map!{UPDATED-FINISHED!}:.
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2011, 12:52:07 am »
So in other words, no sorry, Hannah, because there is already a RP group on it. Though maybe, in a while, when Jeanette and I have finished making the lake map and our RP moves to that map, then I might consider letting other RPs on it :)
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline NeonANDKyro

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2011, 09:18:44 pm »
thx kelcie :3 i ment to put that if there was already an rp, then could i join. I'd love to joi ur rp, ty. ill make an application :3
RAWR NEON LIGHTY

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2011, 12:30:33 am »
Woop, that was fun. Someone has already tried to steal my map and pass it off as their own. I am hunting them down >:D so look out, map thief, I am coming for you.....

But seriously, guys, I didn't intend any RP's to go on it until our RP has moved to the Lake map, and I much less expected someone to try to pass it off as their own and start a RP on it....
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline NeonANDKyro

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2011, 02:08:01 am »
D:< HUNT THEM DOWN AND KILL' EM!!
RAWR NEON LIGHTY

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2011, 10:10:47 am »
AWESOME map! I havn't read the warriors books yet but I'm certainly going to!

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2011, 11:20:08 pm »
Thank you. You should so read them.

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2011, 09:51:49 pm »
As threatened, I have removed the map link because of the person who stole this map and claimed at as their own. One person ruined it for all of you. However, you may join our RP on this map, you will have to apply, so there are no guarentees that you will get a place.

To join it click here: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=12510.550

I MAY post the link again once our RP has finished with the map, but do not think I will be posting it anytime soon.