Author Topic: My Little Ponies of Feral Heart  (Read 43353 times)

Rasiel

My Little Ponies of Feral Heart
« on: February 20, 2012, 05:56:24 pm »

This is the Official My Little Pony group on Feral Heart, a map will be coming soon! :)
You may either apply for a pony or create your own! :) (I am willing to make presets)

Here are the Ponies!

Twilight Sparkle: Open
Rainbow Dash: Taken By Rasiel
Pinkie Pie: Open
Rarity: Open
Fluttershy: ZombieKitteh
Applejack: Open
Spike:Open
Princess Celestia: Open
Nightmare Moon: Idiotchosen
Applebloom: Open
Scootaloo: Open
Sweetie Bell:Open
Derpy: Crystal(lol_lions)
The Great and Powerful Trixie: Open
Gilda: Open
Big Macintosh:Open
The Wonderbolts: All are Open

Application
In Game Username:
Pony you are applying for:
Small RP sample:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 02:31:34 am by Taylor »

Offline NeonANDKyro

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Ponies of Feral Heart
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 09:51:57 pm »
Pffft coolio, I guess I'll join with my ponysona xP xD

In Game Username: NeonANDKyro

Pony you are applying for: Not applying, I'm joining as my Ponysona :P her name beh Neon Lighty (If I'm able to join, can you possibly make a preset for Neon Lighty? If yes I'll send chu a PM for a pic of her)

Small RP sample: A turquoise mare with a pink and cream mane and a rainbow tail sadly trotted alone through Ponyville, trying desperately to ignore the gasps of fear and murmurs of insults that only spoke about her prosthetic wings. 'Dear Celestia, how long am I able to put up with this treatment?!' the mare thought to herself, shutting her eyes tightly before opening them again. 'Even DERPY gets treated better than me.... and she's wall-eyed...' Her train of thought was interrupted when she bumped into something, or someone. "Huh?" The mare's neon lime eyes darted up only to greet confused sunny orange ones. "O-oh I'm sorry!" She apologized immediately,  retreating backwards towards a water fountain. Not waiting for a response, she darted off, ignoring everything around her. The only thing she heard last were pleads calling from the distance, telling her to stop. "Neon Lighty! Wait, stop!"

RAWR NEON LIGHTY

Rasiel

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 03:21:11 am »
Your pony sounds great ^^ and yes I can make a preset for you, just post the pic on here cuz the PM is down

Offline xShadex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • http://toritheelf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 05:39:42 am »
Dang! I wanted Rainbow Dash! >:O I guess I'll have to make my own ponysona then! Will post later with new ponysona! :D
Edhal Huan Go here to see my species. :3

Rasiel

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 06:05:17 am »
Okie (:

Offline NeonANDKyro

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 12:53:55 am by NeonANDKyro »
RAWR NEON LIGHTY

Offline sixflagz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 01:15:47 am »
I would like to apply. :3

In Game Username: petfans

Pony you are applying for: My ponysona, Paintdrop. Pic: (without wings, She's just a unicorn now)http://www.iaza.com/work/120227C/iaza11796333267100.png

Small RP sample: A young, pure white unicorn walked through a forest with many decaying trees, and dead leaves beneath her hooves. As she trotted through the woods, hoots of owls and cracks of twigs were heard all around. Almost no living thing lived in the forest but flies, crows, the odd owl, and worms. PaintDrop was lost, and she had been lost for days. PaintDrop had been kicked out of her old home. She had been traveling for a new home, but luck never came until now. She looked up as she saw light gleaming through the shadows. She planted her hoofs on the ground to start dashing to the light. What she found was a gift, a new place for her. That place was Ponyville.

I know, long RP sample. xD
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 08:53:57 pm by V/Professor.Snowpants »

Rasiel

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 01:20:31 am »
I'll get on your preset as soon as I finish the map

and welcome to the group V~ :)

Offline iScarclaw

• Forum Newcomer
  • Not the face!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr (Zelos)
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 12:18:38 am »
In Game Username: Nightmare Moon
Pony you are applying for: Nightmare Moon
Small RP sample: The dark mare watched in silence from the shadows of her ruined castle, glass littered the ground from the former decorated windows, letting in the soothing light of the moon that was once her prison. She stared with contemplating eyes at the rather spacious and empty room where she had been snapped back to her senses. The goddess wondered what she would have done had she won and kicked a small pebble with her hoof.

Why was she going to attack her own sister anyway? Yeah, she had sealed Luna on the moon for a thousand years, but in the end it seemed to have done her some good. With a snort, she trotted up to where she stood before her ultimate defeat by the Elements of Harmony, and sat down on her haunches, staring off into her thoughts.

"Its nice to see that there's some ponies who do appreciate the night sky, maybe I was being too rash?" Nightmare Moon asked herself, changing back to Luna in the progress. They did celebrate Nightmare Night, and after the misunderstandings were set aside, it was all very entertaining in the end. She'd have to practice talking again...why DID she start talking like that anyway? Now that she thought about it, it was awkward.

Ah, my my, did she have plenty to work on!...Wait, why hadn't Celestia told her, anyway!? "I assume....its a way to teach me a lesson." she murmured with a heavily embarrassed sigh.

Here's a picture, she's unused by the way:

"Whatever will be, will be."

Rasiel

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 01:03:00 am »
Your perfect for nightmare moon! (: