Author Topic: My Little Ponies of Feral Heart  (Read 43352 times)

ZombieKitteh

Re: My Little Ponies of Feral Heart
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2012, 09:02:29 pm »
Wewt :3

Offline Shadow Raikou

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Protector of Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2012, 01:17:51 pm »
I guess I will apply, I had a MLP group I led as Derpy, but it died, so I am willing to join again. I want to apply both for Pinkie Pie and Discord. I have a OC Discord's brother, but I am applying as Discord... Although I can make a Discord, if you can make a preset for me I will be really happy!

In Game Username: Shadow Raikou
Pony you are applying for: Pinkie Pie
Small RP sample: Pinkie Pie was packing the cupcakes into the basket, all the while thinking how she is going to reach Fluttershy's cottage in all this rain. When she finished packing, she sighed and opened the door.

The cold wind rushed in along with some leaves, making Pinkie's hair messier than before.

"Well that was a little uncalled for!" Pinkie said to herself, happy of her new look. She went outside, rain colliding with her body. She closed the door, a hard task to do, fighting the wind. Then a blast of thunder shook the sky, leaving Pinkie's eyes open. "It would be safer to wait out the storm." Pinkie said, giggling to herself. She opened the door, as the wind pushed her flying into the bakery. As she struggled to close the door, Gummy went flying out into the storm. "Oh no!"

In Game Username: Shadow Raikou
Pony you are applying for: Discord
Small RP sample: Discord gazed at the oncoming traffic of ponies around the garden, all the while drinking chocolate milk in his mind. He watched the sunset's orange rays shine upon him, it was actually nice in there. He could do anything without getting tampered by the elements. The only thing bad is how he got turned into stone, or to be exact, his expression when he got turned into stone. He watched as normal pegasus ponies left the garden as first class Canterlot unicorns casually came into the garden for another formal party. Then he glanced at a pony. Isn't that... Fancypants again? Oh come on, his parties are the worst! Worst of the worst ponies come and follow his commands. Even Celestia isn't this boring. I sure hope that pink pony and the blue one throw a party here. I still remember the one on the purple one's birthday. Again, Fancypants was there too, but he was acting better with those six.

claw123

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2012, 01:55:20 pm »
Can i be Rarity?? I will make a char to mach her ...

Offline sparklydog

• Forum Newcomer
  • Not my creation . I only thought it was cute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 12:43:52 am »
I'll be the princess. :D

Offline NeonANDKyro

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 04:40:14 am »
If you guys want to be those charriez.... u guna havta fill a application :P 1 page yo. And your gunna havta be able to download presets and maps (That is, if there still is a map Taylor xD)
RAWR NEON LIGHTY

Rasiel

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2012, 04:02:37 pm »
Thank you NeonANDKyro, Are you wanting to be both pinkie pie and discord? Your fit for both of them ^-^

Offline Shadow Raikou

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Protector of Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2012, 05:59:27 am »
Well yeah, but I definitely want to be Pinkie. I cannot create presets, so a Discord preset is far beyond my reach... your wish xD When and where do we RP?

Rasiel

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2012, 01:41:47 pm »
we will start the RP when the map is finished :) I will put you down as Pinkie though :)

Offline Dragony

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2012, 03:02:21 pm »
In Game Username: Dragony
Pony you are applying for: Big Macintosh
Small RP sample: Mac looked at his sister, and shaked his head. "If yah' ask me, that just dosent add up" he said, ready for an irritated ansver. But suprisingly, he didnt get any ansver at all. The stallion sighed as he trotted away from the farm. He deserved a break. He heard Applejack scream after him, but he ignored it. It was time to, for once, rest abit.  When he entered Ponyville,  noone seemed to care about him. Big Macintosh continued a bit more, now simply walking. When he stayed up, he started thinking. How long had he been gone?! He started to run back. *No resting fo' me* he thought. When he ran through Ponyville, the sky was dark. He continued, a bit tired.(No more ideas what to write ;; )

Offline BlackVortex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • This is Halloween~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2012, 05:30:12 pm »
In Game Username: BlackVortex
Pony you are applying for: The Great And Powerful Trixie
Small RP sample: Trixie walked down the path away from Ponyville. " All Trixie had, wrecked!" She flipped her mane. A peace of paper flew out. It was an autograph she had given to Snails. ''Nothing worth keeping.''she muttered, leaving it laying on the ground. A couple of ponys passing by looked and started laughing. ''Trixie must be getting close to Phillydelpha.'' she thought. Then stopped ''The great and powerful Trixie is no one to be laughed at!'' she squealed. changing at the 2 mares, she yelled,''Trixie should not be made angry!'' Using the last of her smoke spells, the same one she had used in her Ponyville escape.
She turned  around laughing, the smoke hiding her, and galloped of towards cantorlot, to put on another show.  
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:35:30 pm by BlackVortex »