Poll

What public map do you want to see most?

Asian hotspring
10 (25%)
Desert
1 (2.5%)
Savanna
4 (10%)
Swamp
13 (32.5%)
Tropic island
12 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: |x--Zombie's Maps--x| New: Crytpic Refrain made public!  (Read 6716 times)

Offline Tatsu Kuchiki

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Jaffa Cakes <3
    • View Profile
Re: |x--Zombie's Maps--x| New: private map WIP
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 09:21:34 pm »
Those screenshots look freakin awesome  ;D

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 10:54:35 pm »
You're an amazing map maker, Zombie and I applaud you. o3o
I'm glad you put Shadowed Night to good use. ^^
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2012, 09:03:01 am »
Woah...! These are so... GOOD! You're such a good map-maker! I so want! -brofist-

Offline hailtehwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I honestly don't know what to put here.
    • KurokiSenpai
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profil
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2012, 10:52:25 pm »
Hey Zom, love the maps and downloaded and installed all the public ones ^^

One worry though, on Otium Silva, theres a notepad named 'READ ME YO'
In it, you put that 'and is for her use only and may not be used without permission'
I want to go on de map D:

Actually read the post and realized, thanks.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 11:19:27 pm by Ollie J »
Player of Feralheart since 2012.
In-game names: allhailtehwolf (lesser used one) and hailtehwolf (most used one)
PM me anytime you want to chat, roleplay, or whatever. c:

Offline xxaaliyahxx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2012, 05:41:13 pm »
For the first 0ne, do you NEED to download both?

just askin'.

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2013, 11:04:51 pm »
Oh woah tons of posts o^o ily guys thankyou so much for the kind words *snuggles all of you*

And it depends for Shadowed Night. I have two download options, The first one is for 4shared and only has one download- but you need an account to get it. The second one requires no site joining but has two downloads that you need .Either or is fine.

I took a break from FH and map making in general and I'm back with all new plans and reviving a once fallen roleplay. Pandemonium Plague. c:

Unlike my other maps I'll be doing regular Join Mes for anyone who just.. wants to watch me map make. Or is interested in the roleplay. I'll start posting here and on my DA when I do Join Mes ^-^I'd do Live Stream but LS just lags me to butts o-e and my computer handles JoinMe better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU-Dix769l8

ZombieKitteh

Watch me map make~

Join Me:
https://join.me/508-213-464

So sorry if it lags alot. It shouldn't though unless your internet is as bad as mine :D

Join me is over :B Thanks for watching if you did :'3
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 01:42:00 am by ZombieKitteh »

ZombieKitteh

Re: |x--Zombie's Maps--x| New: Revamping Pandemonium Plague!
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2013, 03:38:02 am »
So most of you know of my Otium Silva map that I made public. Well I started up a small rolepaly to pass time with called Misted Veils pack and have decided to use this map as our place of roleplay.

Now, this does not mean I will take the map down. It will always be for public. You can still come and roleplay and even use the loner and smaller dens. YOu can still roam and even roleplay with us if you see us all online. What this does mean though, the map has an official pack. You may not claim the main underground den as you're own and for your roleplays now. We will also frequent the waterfall cave.

We are a literate pack and all I ask is that you not bother us in roleplay if we're online and roleplaying. You are welcome to join in if you ask first and hey maybe even roleplay into the pack if you like. ^^

I am however sorry if this affects any roleplays currently using the underground main den as a camp. :c You are still welcome however to stay just find another den/area to use.

Aside from that announcement, have a Pandemonium Plague teaser.

Offline hailtehwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I honestly don't know what to put here.
    • KurokiSenpai
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profil
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 07:03:34 pm »
Herro Zombie :3
I would absolutely LOVE to join Pandemonium Plague! Also Otium Silva. I may see yous this weekend -lesnuggle- your maps are amazing! Just one question - how do you put maps up for download? Im soon going to be working on a map to match my upcoming horse stories. Thank you for zee maps :D In-game I'm hailtehwolf, but my FH won't let me properly use portals without it crashing .-.
~Ollie
Player of Feralheart since 2012.
In-game names: allhailtehwolf (lesser used one) and hailtehwolf (most used one)
PM me anytime you want to chat, roleplay, or whatever. c:

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2013, 05:16:54 am »
Herro Zombie :3
I would absolutely LOVE to join Pandemonium Plague! Also Otium Silva. I may see yous this weekend -lesnuggle- your maps are amazing! Just one question - how do you put maps up for download? Im soon going to be working on a map to match my upcoming horse stories. Thank you for zee maps :D In-game I'm hailtehwolf, but my FH won't let me properly use portals without it crashing .-.
~Ollie

Oh, hey ^^ Thanks; I appreciate that. c: You can always poke the Pandemonium Plague site to join that if you like. As for putting maps for download you need to export them, them put all the files in a folder and convert them to a .zip file. Then you can upload them to like.. Mediafire for people to download.
-------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v6RoFJISvE

Another WIP Pandemonium Video. You guys will be pleased to know the maps are all finished now. I'm jsut working on coding out the main maps object group still. As soon as the game server comes back up and I can test it properly it'll be up and running. :3