Author Topic: The Cylars  (Read 8597 times)

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
The Cylars
« on: January 04, 2013, 09:12:51 pm »
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 11:23:47 pm by TangoTangle »

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: The Cylars
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 10:06:26 pm »
Wow, everything, the detail, the video, the presets..Stunning! Such a clever idea...I hoep to see more about this! I really had a fun time reading everything and looking at the characters, Well thought out!

art by dearhunters on da

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 04:04:48 pm »
Wow, this is really imaginative and just...plain awesome! I really love to presets you've made for the Cylars too ^^

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 06:31:17 pm »
Wow, everything, the detail, the video, the presets..Stunning! Such a clever idea...I hoep to see more about this! I really had a fun time reading everything and looking at the characters, Well thought out!
Thank you ;3 The thing was that what happened was I made it on a whim almost. It started with Jaden, with an old story idea I had about this 'desert rose' (Based on the song by Sting) and then it went from there. Siege was an old character I had years ago and I incorporated him in. And then after some Assassin's Creed feels, Mason was born. Then this all just fell together so nicely.
I'm glad you enjoyed it X3 Hopefully, I can delve deeper into this, making more details and such. These guys are the first ever species I've ever made.

Wow, this is really imaginative and just...plain awesome! I really love to presets you've made for the Cylars too ^^
Thank you! I really do love their presets too.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 10:23:57 pm »
These characters are cool.... almost as cool as mine!
Dat bloomin' video waz very professional I must say. You should make FH vids for us all to watch more often  ;)
In fact, I even like the presets.....

~May I give you a little worship~

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 02:55:52 am »
These characters are cool.... almost as cool as mine!
Dat bloomin' video waz very professional I must say. You should make FH vids for us all to watch more often  ;)
In fact, I even like the presets.....

~May I give you a little worship~

XD Do as you like.
But thank you. I love these guys a lot X3 And actually, I do quite a lot of FH videos. ;3 And quite a lot of presets. I've made over 120 now -nods-

Offline melly1230123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • AYyy
    • tAnOOkI
    • @bambamohdog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 12:35:27 am »
When will this RP be out? x3 I am interested....
"Welcome to Pluto, may I help you?" - My signature like 5 years ago, I don't know why.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 01:56:19 am »
I love the species you thought up, it's so original and unique. BUT, I have a very important question. Who or what did the voice for that video? It sounds familiar or something. Plus, I just LOVE the voice... Would you tell me what voiced it? A friend? You? I don't know why, but it sounds so familiar. I hope you don't mind, but I really wanna know...
~Vask

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 02:15:26 am »
What a creative species! I love the detail and thought put into this c: Can't wait until the Felines are put up, I'll be waiting! :D

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 09:14:30 pm »
When will this RP be out? x3 I am interested....

Sorry, idk if I'll ever actually get the rp up and running. Making the map has taken too much time, as I've lost interest in it.

I love the species you thought up, it's so original and unique. BUT, I have a very important question. Who or what did the voice for that video? It sounds familiar or something. Plus, I just LOVE the voice... Would you tell me what voiced it? A friend? You? I don't know why, but it sounds so familiar. I hope you don't mind, but I really wanna know...
~Vask

Thank you ;3 The voice is from Assassin's Creed. It's where Mason get's his subject number from actually. The voice is Clay Kaczmarek from the AC Revelation game. Most of the experimental aspects of the Cylar's history (Not actually written above sadly) takes influence from the game.

What a creative species! I love the detail and thought put into this c: Can't wait until the Felines are put up, I'll be waiting! :D
Thank you, it took a lot of time and I really enjoy my species. It is something I'm really proud about and I want to write more about them. (Actually did a Doctor Who crossover with a drawing)
I am hoping to get a feline done sometime. It's more so figuring out the look of it. I want it to be unique but still have a canine take to it.

I actually have more canine's made. Mercer/Subject 17 was made awhile ago and another named Padraic was made for a friend. If given the chance I will add them up there.