Author Topic: [1.06] Africa (Complete) [Public]  (Read 2169 times)

Takako

[1.06] Africa (Complete) [Public]
« on: May 29, 2011, 11:08:46 am »
I noticed that thee aren't so many Africa related maps so the lion players could have some place to be. So I decided to try out to make one by myself, it's not so big (width 8000) and it has only three dens. This is going to be a public one so everyone can go there even though I had just African animals in mind when doing this. This is my first map and I still have some work to do but most of it seems to be ready and forgive me for the title I couldn't come up with a better one.

Edit: The work seem to be done, I only added some bushes, grass, acacia trees, some stones and a new den. Also thanks to *Kyugima* for the red crystal mesh.

http://www.mediafire.com/?39enc2agf02zfz7
Note:The previous seemed to be corrupted and this should work, sadly the red crystals disappeared but there weren't so many of them.

I hope that you enjoy playing in Africa! :)

Overview of the place

An island

A nice place to relax

One of the dens

A secret cave? What's inside? Only one way to find out...

« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 09:28:58 pm by Takako »

Lord Drake

Re: [1.06] Africa (Complete) [Public]
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 01:46:31 am »
Looks interesting, I'll pay a visit with my Hyena. :P

Offline Maska

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 02:01:42 am »
I keep getting an error whenever I try to enter the portal. Then after it crashes I cant play that character anymore.

Lord Drake

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 02:13:55 am »
I keep getting an error whenever I try to enter the portal. Then after it crashes I cant play that character anymore.
File may be corrupt, the way you get your character out is by deleting the map file. Then load the character. They'll be in a black space from which you just go home. :)

Takako

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 09:01:09 pm »
Thanks for the tip as I too had the same problem I got my original character saved and started to experiment if I could get this working again. Sadly my test character seemed to be stuck there once again as I get the message "Failed to connect to map server" even if the map file isn't there. I will report later if I get it working again...

Edit: I exported a new version and the first post is updated.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 09:29:35 pm by Takako »