Author Topic: Serpent River Wolves  (Read 14407 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Serpent River Wolves
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2011, 07:50:38 am »
i would gladly join :D just let me get a form together, and aww man the name i like is taken XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline IvyWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2011, 08:46:01 am »

Malin

Mate: None
Personality: Malin is a very smiley and happy SRW To be around. Although she is shy when she first meets someone, she will easly warm up to them. She is very protective over Close friends, but not her family, and she thinks her family is tough enough to fend for themselves. She doesn't like to mention her past alot, but would be happy to talk a little about it. Malin is always rooting for a adventure to go on, But when she does, she wants to take the safe route. She is careful about following people she doesn't really know, as she thinks they could be tricking her. Malin rarley gets Sad and Angry and she normally takes serious matters calmly and seriously, as she is very loyal to the pack.
In-Game Username: IvyWolf
Forum Username: Maddie
Roleplay Sample: Malin bounced up in excitement. "Adventure? Oh boy!" She squeeled. She LOVED Adventures. "When are we going? Who with?! Oooh, Sorry, I'm just so excited!" She squeeled, blushing a little in embarrassment. She wandered off to go find something to do, whilst she waited. What could she do at this hour..? She sighed. It was a little boring that they wasn't going on the adventure right now. She climbed a tree and sat, wondering to herself. "I wonder if we're going up a mountain, or going to a more dangerous place.." She pondered, her face confused but excited still. "Pah, Who cares, we're going on a adventure, how exciting!" She squeeled. [/left]
I hope its all ok. ^^

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 12:40:52 pm »
It's good, Maddie.  Welcome to the Serpent River Wolves!

Offline Samili

• Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • My loved one was taken Away. Revenge Time >3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2011, 05:09:49 pm »
                                                                              Lenape
            Sorry I cant post pics, but hse is a dark grey with light grey underfur, and has striped hyena markings for the body, chimera 2 for both head and tail. Her markings are a dark red,

Personality: Lenape is a very shy wolf. She hastes others who gets on her bad side, She can be very loyal, She knows what is best for her and her pack. She always watches out for them.
In-Game Username: Samili
Forum Username: Lizzie

Roleplay Sample: Lenape walkes alone through the plains of her home. She was told to leave only a few weeks ago, to find a new pack, Maybe even a mate. Her ears perked and she caught a scent of a  elk herd near by. She stalked them until they came to a river. She jumped out and fell on the ground. A huge wolf stood over her. "What...are you doing here" It said, "Get away from here" As she stood she took one look at her 'father' and ran off into a world of un-known.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 09:32:41 pm by Lizzie »
My in-game Charries: Akeli, Brooke, Rosepetal, Adendei H, Samili, and Tourniquet TEC. Yes am Samili in-Game!
My loved one took another mate, He said he "loved" me, and this is what I get Betrayel, Love is fake on this game. Now its time for revenge. ~~Once upon a time I was falling in love, Now am only falling apart, Nothing I can Say~~

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2011, 05:49:46 pm »
Heyla, Lizzie.  Could you possibly neaten up your application?  Put your answers in the places that say "HERE," if you would, and put her name where the "NAME HERE" space is.

Offline Samili

• Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • My loved one was taken Away. Revenge Time >3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2011, 09:22:25 pm »
Oh lol. KK.
My in-game Charries: Akeli, Brooke, Rosepetal, Adendei H, Samili, and Tourniquet TEC. Yes am Samili in-Game!
My loved one took another mate, He said he "loved" me, and this is what I get Betrayel, Love is fake on this game. Now its time for revenge. ~~Once upon a time I was falling in love, Now am only falling apart, Nothing I can Say~~

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2011, 10:52:03 pm »
                                                                              Lenape
            Sorry I cant post pics, but hse is a dark grey with light grey underfur, and has striped hyena markings for the body, chimera 2 for both head and tail. Her markings are a dark red,

Personality: Lenape is a very shy wolf. She hastes others who gets on her bad side, She can be very loyal, She knows what is best for her and her pack. She always watches out for them.
In-Game Username: Samili
Forum Username: Lizzie

Roleplay Sample: Lenape walkes alone through the plains of her home. She was told to leave only a few weeks ago, to find a new pack, Maybe even a mate. Her ears perked and she caught a scent of a  elk herd near by. She stalked them until they came to a river. She jumped out and fell on the ground. A huge wolf stood over her. "What...are you doing here" It said, "Get away from here" As she stood she took one look at her 'father' and ran off into a world of un-known.

Gack.  Sorry, but Serpent River Wolves cannot have Chimera markings.  The list of acceptable markings are in the second post.  Also, to put a picture, you simply need to take a screenshot, upload it to something like tinypic, DeviantArt, or Photobucket, then put the url in these tags:

Code: [Select]
[img]url here[/img]
Hope this helped.

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2011, 01:21:42 pm »
Rebellion

Mate: N/A
Pack: Serpent River Pack
Personality:
Rebellion is miscevious and kind.She keeps to herself alot and doesn't talk much.She is painfully shy and is usually turned down by potential friends and has the playfulness of an omega.But in other packs, she was trusting and almost became alpha female..Until her soon-to-be mate was murdered.Her shyness gets the best of her alot.

In-Game Username: DeathHowl
Forum Username: Kierra
Roleplay Sample: *Rebellion sat around her pack mates, watching and glaring around, seeing the alpha's take an intruder to a heated pool of poison.Rebellion kept to herself, and slid her tail between her legs, watching the horror as the alpha's dropped the intruder in.*-Suddenly, Rebellion awoken from her nightmare.She took insanly deep breaths."Gah..Huh..Oh it was just a dream.." she stuttered.-
[/left]

Here's the code:
Code: [Select]
[center][color=#062600][size=16pt][font=papyrus][b]Rebellion[/b][/font]
[/size][/color]
[img width=750 height=402]http://i51BannedImageSite/wciayx.png[/img][/center]
[left][color=#062600][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Age:[/size][/font][/b][/color] [color=#8b7453][size=12pt]1 1/2[/size][/color]
[color=#062600][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Gender:[/size][/font][/b][/color] [color=#8b7453][size=12pt]Female[/size][/color]
[color=#062600][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Mate:[/size][/font][/b][/color] [color=#8b7453][size=12pt]N/A[/size][/color]
[color=#062600][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Pack:[/size][/font][/b][/color] [color=#8b7453][size=12pt]Serpent River Pack[/size][/color]
[color=#062600][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Personality:[/size][/font][/b][/color] [color=#8b7453][size=12pt]
Rebellion is miscevious and kind.She keeps to herself alot and doesn't talk much.She is painfully shy and is usually turned down by potential friends and has the playfulness of an omega.But in other packs, she was trusting and almost became alpha female..Until her soon-to-be mate was murdered.Her shyness gets the best of her alot.[/size][/color]
[color=#062600][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]In-Game Username:[/size][/font][/b][/color] [color=#8b7453][size=12pt]DeathHowl[/size][/color]
[color=#062600][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Forum Username:[/size][/font][/b][/color] [color=#8b7453][size=12pt]Kierra[/size][/color]
[/left]
[color=#062600][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Roleplay Sample:[/size][/font][/b][/color] [color=#8b7453][size=12pt]*Rebellion sat around her pack mates, watching and glaring around, seeing the alpha's take an intruder to a heated pool of poison.Rebellion kept to herself, and slid her tail between her legs, watching the horror as the alpha's dropped the intruder in.*-Suddenly, Rebellion awoken from her nightmare.She took insanly deep breaths."Gah..Huh..Oh it was just a dream.." she stuttered.-[/size][/color]
[/left]
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 01:25:59 pm by kierra »

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2011, 06:55:33 pm »
Accepted.  Nice character, by the way.  If you're joining the pack, please post an application on the group thread, located here.

Offline Kiyoi

• Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2011, 05:42:26 am »
http://shadowsiblings.deviantart.com/#/d4c9ekr
Name: Xina
Mate: N/A
Personality: Xina is like every other wolf, but she has somewhat a psychotic side that comes out at random times, this reason is unknown, when she is her usual self she's nice and always obeys direct orders from Higher ranks than herself.
In-Game Username: Kiyoi
Forum Username: Kiyoi
RP Sample: Xina looked outside the bushes she was in, she looked at the water of the lake sparkling in the moonlight, this looked beautiful to her, she soon came out of the bush and headed towards the water. She soon heard a rustle in another bush, it was a squirrel, she ignored the squirrel and went back to looking at the lake, "Such a beautiful night..." she whispered as she was heading towards the lake, she felt more calm than ever that moment.
Time-Zone: Eastern Standerd Time-EST
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 11:53:53 pm by Kiyoi »