Author Topic: Bonjour!  (Read 827 times)

ShinnySquiggly

Bonjour!
« on: April 15, 2012, 03:19:12 am »
Hello, I'm pretty new on here.
So I'd appreciate some advice and friends.

And Roleplays (:

CloudFish

Re: Bonjour!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 03:25:33 am »
Welcome!

If you're looking for advice, the help section, and the Manuel are a good place to browse for information. People are regularly willing to help. I know I spend most of my time on the forums stalking the help threads.

You'll find most of your friends in the game, I would assume, as that's generally where people gather. However, people are friendly on the forums, more likely to help and stuff. As most of the younger members prefer the game over the forums.

Be sure to check out the rules, as they're pretty enforced both in-game and on the forums.

Roleplays are usually advertised in Fluorite Plains in-game. They range from various levels and topics. There's also usually some roleplays in the off-topic section of the forums. And the roleplay section on the forums advertise for in-game roleplays usually, but you may find a few that are forum based.

Don't hesitate to PM me, or post in the help section if you need anything. I hope you enjoy your stay both on the forums and in-game.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Re: Bonjour!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 04:50:42 am »
Comment allez vous and hey there, fellow Feralheart-ian! I'm just browsing around Introductions out of boredom, and I'm glad to meet you!!
Oy, do you like anime, vocaloid, or Naruto? I'm guessing you like wolves or lions based on the fact that you came here, and the community on here is pretty epic-mostly my kind of people. I wish you guys were, like, my classmates X3 that would be so epic.
Anyways, that's besides the point. Nice to meet you, and there is an rp in my signature if you are interested. There are like, billions, though so don't feel obligated to join mine, but I'd be honoured, Comrade Chey Shores!