Author Topic: Shad's back for round two!  (Read 2169 times)

Offline ReaperShadcat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • HoNk :o)
    • View Profile
Shad's back for round two!
« on: January 07, 2011, 09:33:43 pm »
In ImpressiveTitle I was Shadowcatgc, and I'm back now as ReaperShadcat or, as you may simply call me, Shinigami.

I love creating characters and maps and presets. I'm not sure if I'm gonna open preset requests but if I do I'll let you know!

I'm quite shy in multiplayer. In IT I liked to fly around and just enjoy all the scenery from above, out of the way of everyone else. Sure, my wings have been removed, but I still maintain my reservedness. If you see me around, give me a holler! I could always use a friend, but I'm a bit too shy to make any, haha.

I use lots of characters, and I'm always making new. The first day I had IT, I made seven new characters - an addition to the ~50 I already had in IT. I won't even try to count my non canine or feline characters.

I like to make maps that push limits. I made the tallest climbable mountain I could recently, a map which makes you climb and then jump off of a cliff to the next area, and I plan on making a map which is difficult to jump across. When I get much better at it, I'll take some map requests.

Non-FH wise, I draw a lot, and I've been working on making my own manga, but.. I'm too shy to show anyone. XD I love watching anime and reading manga and I also enjoy many American comics. I love to create and my dream is to be a designer of some sort, be it graphic, character, fashion or even interior.

It's my personal belief that the world should be less grey. I walk down the street and all I ever see is dull browns and greys and such monotonous colors. On the flipside, people who use a lot of colors can't seem to use them right, making them unappealing. I hope to one day remedy this!

Eh, either way, hello everyone, and I hope we get along well~

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
Re: Shad's back for round two!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 10:49:54 pm »
Welcomee :D

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious