Author Topic: Hello everyone :)  (Read 5800 times)

Offline Rinonna

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Hello everyone :)
« on: October 26, 2012, 11:23:24 am »
                  Hello guys, it`s nice to meet you all. My name is Nastya, I'm from Russia and I'm not new on FeralHeart, but began using this site and forum recently, so don't judge me harshly)) well, I created this topic just because of interest) Just want to meet new friends, who are literate, with whom i can talk about culture, films and similar things) but please don`t think I'm boring bookworm ;D So, I`d like to meet new friends here and on FeralHeart too.My favourite char on FH is Rina(you could see it in Cape of Distant Worlds and Temple of dreams mostly)Write here, if you interested even a bit 8)
                                                              EVERYONE`S WELCOME

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone :)
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 11:42:36 am »
Herro~

And a warm welcome to the forum~
I hope you'll enjoy it here as much as the rest of us do ^3^

My name is SusieQ aka Shallow, and you'll meet me in-game on the characters Chicco, Zoe, Chui or Rinn~ You'll usually see me hanging around Fluorite Plains.

There are bios of all my chars in the Characters thread, and my personal bio you can find in the Member Bios & Journals thread~

Just holler if you need any help finding your way around the forum!

Cheers!

Offline Rinonna

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 11:49:57 am »
Woow, the first guest who wrote heere :DD It`s really nice to meet you too)

I think i saw you on Fluorite, and also you have really incredible chars, i like it) 
don`t you know, why servers are offline? (please excuse me, if it`s a stupid question) 

:3

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 11:56:09 am »
Woow, the first guest who wrote heere :DD It`s really nice to meet you too)

I think i saw you on Fluorite, and also you have really incredible chars, i like it) 
don`t you know, why servers are offline? (please excuse me, if it`s a stupid question) 

:3

Ty dear, glad you like my characters~ ;3

No one knows why the server is down, all we know is that the staff is working really hard to get the it online again.
So for now it's just to sit tight and have patience, and maybe use the time to get known here in the forum? ^3~

Offline Rinonna

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 12:09:55 pm »
Your welcome*)

Well, thank you so much for the information, and yes, to get patience, to sit right and read the forum, that what I'm doing now xD

Btw, I see you`re from Sweden, it`s really interesting, do you like your country?)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 03:35:40 pm »
Greetings and welcome to the forum, glad to see that you've decided to join us here. ;3

I know it might be a bit 'difficult' using the forum in the beginning, but, after a while, it becomes an every day thing. I check it more than once a day. :P

The staff team will update us if there's any news about the servers downtime, as it is now, listening to rumors is the worst thing we can do. We'll simply have to be patient. :3
RETIRED.

Offline Rinonna

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, 03:51:31 pm »
Greetings and welcome to the forum, glad to see that you've decided to join us here. ;3

I know it might be a bit 'difficult' using the forum in the beginning, but, after a while, it becomes an every day thing. I check it more than once a day. :P

The staff team will update us if there's any news about the servers downtime, as it is now, listening to rumors is the worst thing we can do. We'll simply have to be patient. :3  

Greetings you too, PrettyReckless!!!) Nice to meet you so much :3

You know, I'm already used o this, cuz using a forum it's not new for meh)) So be patient this is our duty, unfortunately :D

Thank you for coming here ))))

So, if we can`t talk on FH, maybe try to have a conversation here? xD How are things?)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 04:14:56 pm »
Greetings you too, PrettyReckless!!!) Nice to meet you so much :3

You know, I'm already used o this, cuz using a forum it's not new for meh)) So be patient this is our duty, unfortunately :D

Thank you for coming here ))))

So, if we can`t talk on FH, maybe try to have a conversation here? xD How are things?)
Ah, that's great. ;3 Though, I wasn't new to using forums etc, I still found it difficult to use this/to find things etc, :P

I think both I and the staff would prefer if we didn't spam this thread, PM me if you wanna talk/ask questions. ;3
RETIRED.

Offline Rinonna

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2012, 04:17:36 pm »
ah, okie dokie, i didn`t know that :)) sorry please :3

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2012, 11:28:48 pm »
 ;)Hey, I'm thewolfwhisperer. Welcome to Feralheart! And don't worry about being a bookworm, I'm one to! ;D