Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 4260 times)

Koolwolfe

Hi!
« on: January 16, 2013, 07:52:17 am »
Hi... Anyone want to be friends...?

JackobLoveu

Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 11:37:02 am »
Hello Jaiden,welcome to FH! Anyway  my name is Thrillex but you can call me anything, and I would love to be your new friend.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 11:15:13 pm »
greetings jaiden, welcome to feralheart! I'm heartsgirl99 but feel free to call me hearts or Stephen.
Since your new here, I'm going to show you some helpfuls links:

Ingame rules:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

Forum rules:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0

The big help thread:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.0

mod FAQ and information:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21992.0

If you need help or you want to ask a question about the game/forum then PM one of the staff team members or create a thread in the help fourm. Have a good day here and happy feralhearting!
Signature by Green

Offline Soakitup

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Timberrrrrr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 08:49:28 pm »
Hi there~
The easiest way to make friends is to be active! Post on the forums, roleplay, chat it up in General, and even sit on a rock somewhere. Don't be shy, we're all friends here.
Enjoy your stay on the forums.  ;)

Koolwolfe

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 05:55:14 am »
Thanks everyone!

Offline Blackbaron

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Miss chicken suggle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 06:27:38 am »
Welcome!
Hey thar! I will gladly be your friend! The name's Peanut (In-game peanutninja)! Someone's already shown you the important stuff of feralheart and i am very thankful for them! So welcome to feralheart! I hope you have a great time here! I have been here for a year now and have loved my time here! I and the others will try and  make your time here the best as it can possibly be! So with all that said, Welcome!

~peanutninja

Koolwolfe

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 06:32:20 am »
Thanks! ;)

Offline Blackbaron

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Miss chicken suggle
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2013, 07:38:11 am »
My pleasure friend!  :D

Offline SafireWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Meow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2013, 08:23:34 am »
Hello Koolwolf, I'll call you "Koolie" for now. Welcome to Feral Heart, my name is ?SpottyLion?, but you can call me Spotty if you want. I would love to be friends with you. c:

Of course, you'll won gifts from me, Spotty, sometimes. Because... Yeah.... I like to make gifts to my friends. Well... In-game my name is SafireWolf, sometimes I am on South Pole and on Fluriote Plains. You can try to found me in-game, or just send me a whisper. c:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 08:29:16 am by ?SpottyLion? »

Koolwolfe

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 08:48:26 am »
Thanks! btw I love the nickname you have me :D and when will you be on feral heart again I want to Ty and meet! I just added you. Maybe we can meet up tomorrow? If you want to meet up tomorrow go to Ficho Tunnel and then we can meet! :) I live going to South Pole or Bonfire island! My favorite place to hang out is bonfire or South Pole! Hopefully we can meet! :)

Sincerely,
 Koolie