Author Topic: Heyo. :3 *ignore my post count a floof-O-meter.*  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Werewolvesunite1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I am a Phantom_kitsune deal with it.
    • View Profile
Heyo. :3 *ignore my post count a floof-O-meter.*
« on: September 21, 2013, 05:37:54 pm »
*I'm actually new but since my friend gave me this account it says I have all her posts and such. ._. *  Hallo everyone. So a little bit about me... Uh oh! I ABSOLUTELY HATE the song What Does the Fox say? Because ... Well I just don't like it. My main character is *Cough Cough* Obviously *Cough Cough* Phantom Kitsune you can see her lingering around Ficho tunnels lake and around the rocks above the waterfall. My favorite song of all time is Sell your soul by Hollywood undead >:3 My favorite pass time is writing horror stories containing Phantom Kitsune. My favorite Holiday and month is Halloween *I DON'T CARE IF ITS NOT A HOLIDAY OK!? Ok.* my favorite month is October *huggles The month of October "MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"* oh uh my two favorite characters are Phantom Kitsune and Teal. now your all probably wondering Who the heck is Teal? You'll just have to check her Bio. Once I make it. :)  My bestest friends from real life on here are Shenny *Shennigan_Blue* and Cakey. *Silver_the_Wolf* that's all I look forward to a lot of fun on here *poof*
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 06:41:04 pm by Phantom_kitsune »
"One does not simply deal with the Phantom Kitsune. The Phantom Kitsune deals with you."