Author Topic: The Evolution of Passeh  (Read 1478 times)

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
The Evolution of Passeh
« on: March 01, 2014, 09:27:05 pm »
Indeed so, I have been playing FeralHeart for a good number of years now; because of which, I have failed to yet come to terms with the mature, more adult-like version of myself. You see, when I started playing FH I did make GOOD use of the forum and used it on frequent occasion yet I dare to admit that I was exceedingly childish. This certainly reflected onto my posts. I took a look back on my previous- heh "work" here on the forum and could only do as much as cringe. So I come to introduce myself a second time to you all in hope of... 'redemption', if you will. More to the point, I've not actually used the forum for a while and am going to make an attempt to establish it once again!

-:-The Evolution of Passeh-:-
(Extract taken from DeviantArt journal)
"Who is Passeh you may ask? I'd say Passeh is a psychotic, villenous more exaggerated representation of myself. A small 'monster' within my physical being that may only be expressed through the power of Role Play! Yes, I Role Play and I love it. LOVE IT. More so that I can be whatever and whoever I want- I could be, a robotic monkey who only speaks when he's riding a Llama! I could be, a toeless winged pig who desires to one day take over the world! Heck, I'm not quite so dramatic. Passeh emerged into my head a while ago when I create an account on a 3D multiplayer game known as 'FeralHeart'; my user name was 'Password'. People started knowing me as Passers, Passy but more often than not 'Passeh'. The name stuck from there on, I started creating my OC around the name and started producing ref sheets. The WHOLE fashizzle! Ahem, yes anyway.... A few years after I began playing a game known as Impressive World and I again created Passeh yet with a totally different appearence. I was torn between the old traditional Passeh and the new-looking one. SO, Passeh became this murderous and completely psycho wolf-cat hybrid who could morph between these two forms.

Moths passed.... -Snort giggle- Moths.... Months* passed and I was tiring of the same old routine! Passeh needed a new image! So as well as the two animal-forms Passeh also slipped into human looking-thing.... She was 6ft wearing a suit and top hat which levitated above her head and had brown curly hair. That's right darling, she's worth it (Lo'real hair conditioner pun intended). Shortly after, a somewhat established band from San Diego slithered into my life and took it over! Steam Powered Giraffe. I became an addict, it was my drug- GAHHH EGGEHH GIRAFFES. RABBITS. MUST.BUY.SUSPENDERS.      ......I mean braces (embraces Britain). For those of you who don't know who SPG are, they're a musical pantomime troupe who eat souls and steal babies- oh, they dress up like robots as well. I became so obsessed that ANOTHER version of Passeh was born, except this one was called Dilate, was a robot and occasionally went insane with a kitchen utensils.

FINALLY, I can't write a journal without including ma best buddy! Ianto Xavier/MissIodemphia/Molly. You da man!

I hope you feel satisfied with the complete rubbish that I threw into this journal, come back soon and perhaps we can have some biscuits? Oh my LAWD, Maoams! We should have those, I LOVE MAOAMS!

-END (For Now)"

Thanks for reading my lovelies.