Author Topic: ~/return of turbo\~ Wreck-it-Ralph rp [Inactive since 30/03/2013]  (Read 12294 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: ~/return of turbo\~ Wreck-it-Ralph rp |Open and accepting|
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2013, 03:06:08 pm »
((all canon characters that are open but aren't taken can be NPC characters until someone asks me if they can rp one/two of the canon characters.))

the kid's annoying and we were suppose to get back home, not chat like birds gem thought, getting ino a sitting position. The huskey mix turned her head to mystery, waiting for the pitbull to say goodbye to the human. Instead, she heard her half-sister gasp at something, making gem look confused. "what? Did you see something?" she asked mystery, her tone half filled with annoyance.
"yes, I saw the human kid...it think it moved and then came back...like magic"
yeah right, magic is only for immature puppies she thought, rolling her eyes secretly at the pure pitbull before turning her head to the person.

"what are your names?"
"I'm mystery and my blind half-sister next to me is gem" mystery said, ignoring her sister but still made sure that she didn't run off.

inside his dreamland, woody could see nothing but darkness and he couldn't scent anything. "Molly? James? Are you here?" he barked, saying the names of his owner's children. He missed them very much but it has been a month since he was dognapped and since he escaped from that cruel place. Ever since he escaped, the chow-Labrador mix has been searching for his family. Suddenly, something touched him on the shoulder, making woody jumped back in fear.

game hijacked, beware of turbo.... a voice said, echoing the dream until woody woke up. Opening his amber colored eyes, woody lifted his head to view the surrounding. Instead of being inside a cardboard box, he was in a large room, similar to the airport. "where am I?" he said, blinking the sleepiness away before getting up. He saw humans, animals and strange creatures everywhere, making woody confused. He turned his head around to see a door saying "fix it jr", his eyes widen as if he has found a way back home. Running towards the door in joy, he wagged his thick tail, ignoring the stares from some people and animals.

"thanks Felix but.....are you ok?" Ralph said, taking the pie before seeing Felix freeze in horror. "yes I'm ok, just thinking when turbo.....I'll be right back" Felix said nervously, backing away from Ralph and the nicelanders before climbing down the stairs.

At his room inside the tall building, Felix walked back and forward, eyes blazing with fear as he remembered the unknown voice saying those two short sentences. "what's wrong with me? It could be my-"

game hijacked. Beware of turbo.... a voice interrupted Felix, sending a chill across Felix's spine. He turned his head around only to find no one here. "what? Is turbo returning!?" he said loudly, looking at the medals as if he was angry at them. why did I yelled at my medals? They can't talk, maybe my mind is messing up, that's all he thought, calming down before grabbing his golden hammer. He smiled and placed it onto a small table next to a picture of him, Calhoun, Ralph and vanellope.

Signature by Green

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2013, 03:24:46 pm »
Okay, and here's a derpy question: what exactly does "canon" mean?))

"So what? You've just been plugged in?" Vanellope asked, confused. They seemed very strange. She glitched a little more than before, because of her confusion and curiosity. Then she stopped. "Did Ralph send you here?" she giggled, "That big stinkbrain. He's keeps woryying 'bout me." She smiled at the animals.

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2013, 04:00:02 pm »
((I forgot what it means but.....I go research it but not right now, I may go shopping for clothes after lunch.))

"no, me and my sister aren't "plugged in", we just woke up in...I think it's called game central and then I decided to go here" mystery said, letting out a sign. The fawn and white pitbull is confused, along with the kid and gem.

"did Ralph sent you here?"
"no and who's Ralph? Is he your brother or a friend?" the dog asked, confused. "by the way, what's your name?"
Signature by Green

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2013, 04:20:30 pm »
Vanellope grinned. "I'm Vanellope von Schweetz, best racer in the arcade!" she exclaimed, "Oh, and also the president of SugarRush." She poked the blind dog. "So...if you're not plugged in, then what are you?"

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2013, 02:19:48 am »
vanellope Von schweetz...what a nice name mystery thought, her chocolate-amber colored eyes glow with happiness at her new friend. "that's a nice name vanellope but what's a arcade?" she asked the racer, her ears perked in curiosity.

"oh, and also the president of sugarRush"

president? Must be a human name for leader....sugerRush? Must be the name of this land.... the pitbull thought, flicking her thin, long tail.

gem narrowed her blind blue eyes at mystery, one of her ears twitch in annoyance as the fawn and white pitbull talked to this vanellope. Without a warning, the racer poked the husky mix, making gem growl softly before getting up to back away from the child. "we are dogs from outside the "arcade" what-you-call-it that were sleeping one night and then woke up at this...area called game central. I heard someone saying it but I can't remember. So yes, me and my sister weren't just plugged in" she answer vanellope's question.

hopping onto a train-cart thing, woody turned his head around to see the tunnel that he was about to go through, making the chow mix nervous.

"don't worry you pitiful mutt, the ride won't kill you, maybe it will" (it's turbo hacking the train)

Woody whimpered as the voice echoed the station, making him feel like hopping out of this death-trap but it was too late: the train has started to move. Instead of going at normal speed, it went faster, making woody to use his jaws to hang on onto the newly installed railings. Panic rose as the train went faster until he could see a light. I'm going to die! he thought, his eyes fixing onto the station with fear.

Suddenly the train went slower until it made a stop at a small station. Woody let go of the railings and walked out of the train, his eyes widen. He escaped his doom but was the train thing hijacked or does the train do it all of the time? The brown long-haired dog shook the thought away and collapsed onto the grass, his muzzle pointing to a tall building. I...live...
Signature by Green

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 01:02:07 pm »
Vanellope blinked. "Then you're not from a game?" she asked, shocked, "That's impossible!" She glitched wildly.

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2013, 02:52:18 pm »
"yes, we aren't from a game" gem said, annoyed. The white husky mix turned her head to her sister, waiting for her to say goodbye and walk away from the kid.
"woah! Why are you moving like that? Are you magic or glitch?"
gem could hear mystery landing onto the ground as she jumped back in surprise. glad that I can't see what mystery was scared about but still, I would love to regain my sight she thought again, letting out a yawn as a sigh of impatient. She turned her head back to vanellope, her ears twitching. "it's not impossible, some mouse-brain could've throw me and my sister into a teleporting cage or something or maybe turbo could've done something to brought mystery and I into this game central"

"game hijacked. Beware of turbo..." a voice said, echoing the blind dog's mind.

stop telling me this! Who is turbo, who is turbo!?!? gem thought, angered by the repeating voice until it was gone, making her calm down. "who is turbo?" she asked the racer.

Felix could hear voices outside of the building, getting his golden hammer before looking at the window. Be could see the nicelanders and Ralph surrounding a brown furry creature, hearing a loud whimper through the worried voices of his friends. something's wrong....

"is he ok?"
"don't worry, Felix will help you"
woody opened his eyes to find humans surrounding the exhausted dog. I must've slept he thought, letting out a whimper as his jaw was filled with pain. "m...my...jaw..." he said, whimpering as the pain shot his jaw  like a gun. I think i broke my jaw or something but it hurts his thought again, blinking away the sleepiness before seeing a human in front of the chow mix, holding a golden hammer. "jaw hurts" she whimpered again, eyes clouded with pain as he spoke. "it's ok little doggie, you'll be better in no time" the voice sounded calm and trusting but woody was still as the golden hammer softly touched the injured jaw. Suddenly, he couldn't feel pain anymore on his jaw. "t..thank you"
Signature by Green

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2013, 04:02:11 pm »
"woah! Why are you moving like that? Are you magic or glitch?" one of the dogs said.

"Magic? No, no, no. I'm a glitch," she laughed, "Helps during races."
 "Who is Turbo?" asked the blind dog. Vanellope gasped.
 "Turbo? Turbo's a horrible thing. But he was destroyed long ago," she squeaked, "How do you know his name?"

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2013, 05:02:51 pm »
"cool" mystery said, wagging her tail. she seems nice and interesting, maybe we can be friends she thought, her eyes shining with happiness. The pitbull flicked a ear before turning her head to her half-sister, who asked a question about turbo. "gem, why are-"

"turbo? Turbo's a horrible thing. But he was destroy long ago. how do you know his name?"

myserty's eyes sparkle with curiosity but shook the thought away when she finally understood what vanellope said, the sparkle fading away from her amber-chocolate eyes. "me and my sister had dreams when there's a voice saying "game hijacked. Beware of turbo" and I could even hear it when I'm awake and since you said that he's horrible, he must've done something wrong to sugerRush" mystery said, answering the racer's question.

game hijacked. Beware of turbo... a voice said, echoing mystery's mind.

"I hear it, that voice"
Signature by Green

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 05:37:51 pm »
Vanellope jumped, glitching yet again. "Yea, he did do something horrible. He tried to rule this place and take my spot as ruler. He was called King Candy. But it's a long story..." she sighed. Then Vanellope held out a lollipop.
 "Here, maybe this will cheer you up," she squeaked, "It's a lollipop. Got 'em fresh from the lollipop forest." At the moment, they were in the licorice plains. She was chewing on a stick of licorice noisily.

[[ Oh geez now I'm hungry XD ]]