Author Topic: Charge at the Enemy! [MineCraft Role-Play] [Inactive since 29/04/2013]  (Read 13475 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: Charge at the Enemy! [MineCraft Role-Play] -Open and Accepting!-
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2013, 05:41:19 pm »
@Gamma: No, she means her post is a Work In Progress. We can still post our roleplay posts, but she is working on hers.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2013, 07:33:23 pm »
Username:Fantasyna
Image(s):
Name:Coral Schneider(or Coral Taylor in english)
Nickname:Cory(she does not like being called like this)
Main Weapon:Bow and arrows
Armor:None
Other weapons:A wooden sword,she mostly uses it as a dagger/knife.
Crush/BF/GF/Spouse:None
Children:None
Voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keC-XrYC1Z8
Personality:.She is very kind and loves helping people,especially a friend.She does not find hard to communicate with people due to her friendly nature,if get to know her better she can be a good friend.However,she has her bad side aswell.If angered,she can say things she did not meant to tell.She is very stubborn and won't give up,no matter what you say or do.Coral is more of a tomboy,she doesn't like things "too girly" but she will absolutely say no for things that require getting her completely dirty or gross things.
History:She carried a normal life in a beautifull house in a village .Coral enjoyed her childhood.SHe would always climb  trees,craft a lot of tools whenever she was bored,played with animals and praticed shooting with the bow.When 11,the village was attacked by numerous monsters.Everyone ran where they could and Coral got lost from her oarents in the crowds but managed to escape unharmed.She lived on her own since then.
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgrtszTBAZY
Other:She tamed a wild cat she found wandering around in the wilderness.She named it "Skittles",and since then,he became her best friend and companion.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 07:36:05 pm by Fantasyna »

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2013, 01:50:48 am »
Sorry for my inactiveness, school's caught up with me, so I might not be able to role-play, anytime soon. ^^' Otherwise I would fix up my WIP, but I can't.
Fan, you are accepted. ^^ You may start when you wish.

And, everyone else, you guys can also role-play without me. Coffee's still in the keys, and it's still kinda hard to type. ^^

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2013, 06:57:38 am »

Coral and Skittles

Once the strange woman left,Coral had the chance to get a better look around the small house she was found in.By the looks of it,she was in a workroom because of the many craftingtables around.Just then, she realised that in her  lap was calmly sitting her companion,Skittles."There you are!I'm so relieved you're here with me!she said,rubbing his head."Now we  only need to  find our items."She grabbed the cat in her arms and put it back on the bed as she got up.Her attention was drawn to a chest found in the corner of the house.I know I shouldn't be lurking throught people's stuff but there's a chance,you know,that my items are there."The girl opened it as a huge amount of dust burst out,making her sneeze.And there they were!Her bow and wooden sword were resting near a full stack of arrows."Look,Skittles!They must have refilled our arrows because back in the desert,we had only four left and I started to get worried.she said to the feline who was staying curled on the bed,paying attention to every move his friend was making.Coral took back her equipment and looked at Skittles."So, are we ready to go?"The cat jumped off the bed and soon joined her,purring happily.They got out of the house ,in the morning.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2013, 12:19:47 pm »
This looks interesting :)

Forum Username*: Ingredient

Image(s)*:

Name*: Jay Masters
Nickname: Master
Age*: 17
Gender*: Male

Main Weapon*: Bow and Arrow
Armor: Chain Chestplate, Chain Boots
Other Weapons: Iron sword, Fishing rod, Iron Pickaxe
Crush/GF/BF/Spouse: None
Children: None
Voice*: -looking for one-

Personality*: Jay is the stubborn and independent type, he prefers things to go his way. He doesn't accept strangers on his property. Jay will have an aggressive approach to those who trespass. Often doesn't make a good first impression, in fact he can be pretty rude just to entertain himself. He takes things seriously a lot of the time so best to not to try irritate him. Despite his rude and stubborn appearance, he does have a sensitive side. He will welcome another into his space if necessary, Jay will have sympathy for those in pain and is willing to help them get back on their feet.
He has great agility skills. Jay is a fast runner and great climber, running through the tree tops is a great way to keep in shape. He likes to go hunting every once in a while, trying to learn new tactics and skills every time. He has stealth and is not afraid to step out into the night's shadows. Jay will refuse to show fear or mercy. You can call him a daredevil because he's willing to do anything to prove himself.

Other: Jay made a tree house in a Spruce tree out in the snow, he lives there and has "Do not enter!" signs surrounding his property.

Role-Play Sample*: Jay strolled out into the night, his chain armor clinked gently with every movement. He tensed up as the cold air blew violently and the snowflakes melted on his skin. His bare arms remained straight as he held his bow in arrow in place, ready to shoot. A familiar growl suddenly came with the breeze, the wind howled making it hard to focus on the sound. It was obviously a zombie but Jay had no clue where it was coming from, he remained standing in his position. Jay turned to find the monster behind him. It was struggling to keep it's balance as the rough wind blew at it and the thick snow holding onto it's feet. Immediately Jay raised his bow and closed one eye as he targeted the creature, he gave a sly grin. "I bid you a good night..."

« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 12:22:16 pm by Ingredient »
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2013, 04:54:17 pm »
Can't post today, got to work on my project. Hope you understand~))

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2013, 11:35:12 pm »
I'll try to role-play, though it may look bad. ^^'

@Ingredient: Jay is accepted, first male. XD))

Coroline Wells

"No, I just normally hide out in the forest, I built my home there," Lolly explained. "I'm Lolly, and this is Wilbur. Nice to meet you!" Coroline's green eyes glittered with curiosity. "Cool, I live in the village, right over there," Coroline placed her axe on the ground and rested her elbow on the wooden and stone object. Hopefully Owen wouldn't come home anytime soon. "I live with my dad's old friend, Owen." She gave a small smile, and nodded her head. The ligt blue hairbow fluttered in the wind, making it awkward to talk to Lolly.

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2013, 07:23:40 am »

Coral and Skittles

Villagers  got out of their homes and started their duties.Children  were running around,playing tag,, leaving in  the meantime the adults to do their work."Ok,let's start cutting some wood.Then,we can make  a fising rod and you'll get your favourite food!"she said ,looking towards Skittles who meowed happily,when he heard of fish.Coral  headed towards the forest nearby the village and stopped in front of an oak tree.She began cutting it down with her fist ((lol)) and got several blocks of wood.I'll go back to the village to find a craftingtable,then I'll craft a pickaxe then a fishing rod. Coral suddenly realised that her cat  dissapeared,he was just next to her.Skittles attention was  drawn by a chicken who was lurking nearby,he began to chase it but lost sight of it when he accidentaly bumped into a girl(Lolly).He shook his head and his ears perked down as a sort of "Sorry".After some minutes of looking after  her cat,Coral spotted Skittles near two girls and a dog.She ran towards them."Please excuse him,he is one impatient little fellow."she said to them as  she grabbed Skittles in her arms,rubbing him on his head.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2013, 09:24:44 am »
Lolly And Wilbur.

Lolly smiled, "That must be fun!" She suddenly noticed a white figure coming towards them. A cat. She looked at Wilbur, and saw his waggy tail. He would soon go chase the cat, so she quickly sat him down, and distracted him with a raw steak. "Nice Cat|!" She smiled, and knelt down eye length to the puss. -short!-

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2013, 11:28:08 am »

Coroline Wells

A white shape was coming towards the two girls. It was smaller than a dog, bigger than a bird, yet smaller than a goat. It was a cat-trouble for Coroline. Her throat got really itchy, and she sneezed twice. Her nose nearly turned into a bright tomato. Her green eyes became itchy, and she felt as if she needed to scratch everywhere. She began to cough, seeming as though she was choking on cat fur. It's happened twice before, but she didn't think that she'd meet a cat within the week. She had to stand by a tree, turn around, and try to breath in the air from the other side. While the new girl and Lolly were distracted, she ran off home-she had only 16 logs, 18 leather, 5 porkchops, 9 wool, etc. Not too bad, but could've done better. Her throat was still itchy, as were her eyes and nose, but she stopped coughing and the itchiness faded as if it never happened. As soon as she stuffed the last of her items in the chest, Owen walked in-he got off early. "What'd you do, to rummage through the chest?" Owen asked, curiosity was filling his eyes. "Looking for some birdfood." She lied, she was glad that Owen was terrible at telling when people lied. "It's in this chest, not that one."