Author Topic: Wasteland [Inactive since 19/05/2013]  (Read 6681 times)

Offline Cyvory

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Praise the Sun!
    • View Profile
Re: Wasteland|Open and Accepting!|
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2013, 10:51:21 pm »
((For starters, I really like that color ^_^ I'll use it! And for second, Im going to go ahead and post, and plop Ty right into the middle of things. I don't really want to spend a long time having him stumble around aimlessly ^^;))

---

--Ty Anders--

Late morning light broke though dusty shades, awakening a young man. His green eyes cracked open reluctantly, a dull coat of weariness revealed from the restless night. The man pushed himself up from the sofa he had fallen asleep on, yawned, and stretched. Although it was difficult, he had to go ahead and get up. His goal for the day was travel, and he had no time to waste. There was much ground to cover, as he needed to get out of the area of the city he had been in quickly. The various clans and lone survivors around had all but looted the portion of the city, leaving him pathetic little food and supplies. And even if the food was still abundant in the area, he was getting restless over the though of the clans around the area finding him. He had no doubt that they would kill him for just his meager food supply and his fire-axe. Ty hadn't personally seen any of the clans, but he had snuck past a disheveled couple of survivors and overheard them talking about them moving closer and extending their range into the area.

Ty finally got all the way up off the sofa, going to get his breakfast from his gym bag. He carried everything he had in the bag, as it was the best for mobility and didn't over encumber him. The only item he didn't hold within it was his fire-axe. It was both a weapon and a security blanket of sorts. He was almost always holding it, or at least had it an arm's distance away. He rooted around past his water and other essentials to find what he had been looking for. It was little- a simple pack of peanut-butter crackers, but it was enough to him through at least part of the day. Once he had finished eating, he slung the bag over his shoulder, grabbed his axe, and went to the door. With a heavy sigh, Ty opened the door to the apartment's room and stepped out into the hall, making his way to ground floor.

His cautious exit to the street reminded Ty of another reason why he had to get out of the city. The immense amount of decay was not unfamiliar to him, but he never quite got used to it. The bodies that littered the streets were not just unsanitary and revolting, but gave him a feeling of loneliness and dread that never ceased. He had seen living humans, sure, but they were not much better than the dead. Those few he saw either brandished firearms and wielded intimidation even from afar, or felt generally unapproachable. Most days he never saw a soul, and part of him was glad for this. Part of him needed to find someone hospitable for once, for sanity's sake.

Ty had made good progress during the morning, but was halted when the sudden rain hit. At first, he was planning to ignore it and move on with his travel despite the drizzling, but quickly changed his mind. In the span of a few minutes, the shower had turned into an all out downpour. With little desire to stay in the rain, and little other choice, he stumbled into the nearest building- a coffee shop.

---

((Yeah, so, it is the same coffee shop that Charlie is in :P Thought I might as well, amIright?))

Offline Cyvory

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Praise the Sun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2013, 11:17:29 pm »
Uhh... bump? Or did the RP die already? :(  ))
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 07:45:45 pm by Cyvory »

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2013, 01:19:16 am »
Well kind of since one of the characters has become inactive, I was waiting for them to post before posting again. But it can be easily revived)

Visit my Deviantart!