Author Topic: ?????? 2 ~ Anime Human RolePlay [Inactive since 13/07/2013]  (Read 8624 times)

Offline zillyphyn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • And so, the box cleaned a deadly coffin.
    • bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile

?????????????????????????????????
??????? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????? ??? ??
??????????????????????????????????

APERTURE SCIENCE ?
Cake ?
? Information ?
PLOT
  **This is BEFORE Chell**
  A large facility, left alone for years, lays in the middle of nowhere. It's labeled...Aperture. It is controlled by a large, rude monstrosity. Her name is GLaDOS. She controls the facility by giving her subjects tests. But, laid several miles away was a large building. It held all of the test subjects that did the tests. Cores zoom through the building, waking up subjects to get ready for the tests. Wheatley is mostly the one who does it, although all of the other cores do it, too.

Character Submission Form
Name:
Gender (R if a Robot) :
Appearance (PICTURE IS REQUIRED)
Worker or Test Subject?:
Biography: (As large as a normal paragraph, but not too large.) :
Role-Play Sample (Be stuck to PORTAL 2 Topics!) :
Which core would you want to wake you up?:

My Submission
Name: Azure Coores
Appearance:

Worker or Test Subject?: Test Subject
Biography: Azure was born by a lone parent. Though, that one parent put her away on the small buildings steps. Wheatley had found her, and just couldn't let it go. She soon grew with testing and soon grew knowledge of GLaDOS's foul personality. She would dodge turrets and do much more. She keeps quiet, but when needed, she would speak.

Role-Play Sample: "Wheatley, it's fine. It's a test." Azure reassured him, the long, slim boy next to her. "W-Wellll...these ones are-" She slaps her hand on his mouth. "I've done this my whole life. Sure, you found me on your doorstep, but it doesn't mean I can't do it anymore." Wheatley let out a shaky sigh before allowing her to step onto the metal graters of the passageways to the Aperture Science Facilities building. "Don't forget a portal gun!" Azure waved a finger. "Sure won't!" She shouts back, annoyed.
Which Core would wake you up?: Wheatley ((You guys can have Wheatley too.))
The Human Characters from the Game:
Turret:

The Cores:

GLaDOS:

Wheatley/Evil Wheatley:

« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 06:03:10 pm by Scallywag »

tired bean

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
Rules
1. Be  Nice.
2. Literates only.
3. GodModding, or anything else is NOT permitted.
4. Keep cussing to a minimum.

tired bean

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
My knowledge about Portal/Portal 2 is basic, but I do know about the characters, what some of the "tests" are, etc.

Name: Emele Montoya (Goes by Eme)
"I'm Emele, but call me Eme."
"-Nervous cough- R-really?"
Appearance:

Worker or Test Subject: Test Subject
"I don't think I work here."
Biography: Emele had a normal-ish childhood, but was stolen from his parents, then left in the middle of, basically nowhere, and almost died, if it wasn't for the Aperture place and the Space Core. This was when he was around 2; so he doesn't remember much. He became used to GLaDOS and her "tests".
"I don't remember much; but it's long and boring."
Role-Play Sample: "Wake up, Eme." A voice stirred a blond boy. "Do I have to? I wanna sleep in and dream about the stars, again." The blond kid told an older looking male. "No matter how much that sounds amazing," The older male started, irritation settled in his voice. "You gotta get up." Emele sat up, rubbed his dark hazel eyes, and hopped out of his bed. "Fine, you win."
Which core would you want to wake you up: -Points to role-play sample- Space Core.
Personality: Emele can be naive, but that's because of his young age; he's fifteen, but not too many people have taken note of his age. Since he was practically raised by the Space Core, he loves astronomy; he could talk forever on end about anything space related.

((I'm so used to the Personality section; I had to add it, sorry if I shouldn't have.))

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
You are ACCEPTED! :3
Now, I guess we can start as members are joining...
 I'll just post, I guess...-AHEM-
XXX
"Come on, Azure. You can wake up now." Azure peeked her eyes open. Her eyes were narrow, watching Wheatley, who was lingering above the bed. "I know, Wheatleeyy. Just a couple more minutes." Wheatley shakes his head quickly. "No noo young missy! GLaDOS would surely kill me if I let THAT happen!" Azure shifts her eyes to the ceiling, the flickering of lights were only heard for the next ten minutes. "Fine." Wheatley walks out, letting her follow suit. Her boots clang on the metal graders of the floor, her eyes fixed on the floor. She nearly bumps into the adventure core. "Well, mornin' to ya' Azure." "Morning." Azure kept herself fixed on walking.

tired bean

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
"Get out of bed, Eme!" A young man with orange eyes said, a large cocky smile on his face. A tangled up teen lay in his bed, and made a stubborn "Hmmph!" sound. "Emele! Get out of bed." Hazel eyes from the blond teen opened, only to see the Space Core. "Whatever," Emele said. "Morning, Core. I'm up now." "That's wonderful! Let's go!"
Emele hopped out of his bed, etc., etc., etc. He sluggishly turned around a corner, only to see the Fact Core. "Oh, hello, Emele." The core spoke in a nonchalant tone. "Morning, Fact." Like I really wanted to see him. Eme thought. "Have an "interesting" fact for me today, Fact?" "Fact; you look terrible today." How'd I know he was going to say that?

((By the way, thanks for accepting me~
That's all I got for Eme.))

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
Not a problem ;3

~

As Azure walked to the Aperture Science building, she was playing with the folds of her uniforms sleeves. She knew that GLaDOS was going to make it hard for her. She always has. She huffs. "Well, this is awkward." Wheatley clears his throat. Azure chuckles. "Your not supposed to be out here, Wheatley." Wheatley twirled his fingers. "Weelll....I decided to come this time. You know, at least to the door." She rolls her eyes. So dramatic.

tired bean

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
"Right... I totally admire you now." A sarcastic tone tagged along in Eme's words, then he rolled his eyes. When Eme didn't look too amused with the Fact Core, the Fact Core looked pleased with himself. Beside him, the Space Core was muttering something, maybe about space, or about Eme's actions, or something. Problem with me, Core? He asked in his head, not daring to say it out loud. At least, not when the Fact Core was hanging around. "Fact; the Fact Core is always right, and never wrong." "Random for you Fact, but whatever."
"Eme, let's go. GLaDOS is waiting." The Space Core sounded a bit worried, not like your normal Space Core worry, but more of a Wheatly-ish worry. Again, Emele rolled his eyes, and continued to walk on. He reached the test room alone, the Space Core broke off a while ago, before they even reached the testing building.

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
 At last she had found the testing area, GLaDOS getting right to business. "Well, Azure. As you pretty much already know, you will be experiencing hard tests. Go ahead and grab your portal gun and carry on." Azure rolled her eyes in an annoyed fashion, and grasped the gun that was laid on the pedestal. She walks through the door. "Well, might as well just start." She looked around the fairly large room. "Your lucky today. This test was recently made. Of course, not by me. Let's just say...retired cores did all the work." Azure let out a sigh, already hearing turrets. "Hello?" "Anyone there??" "SEARCHING..."

tired bean