Author Topic: ?SANITY? (Human RP-- Open & Accepting)  (Read 23063 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
?SANITY? (Human RP-- Open & Accepting)
« on: August 04, 2013, 11:17:56 pm »
Welcome!
[/u]

((Ok, so, recently, I've taken part in a human RP. ^.^ /-Town of Mystery-/ by  Crystwolf~ in case you're curious and you wanna join, too. It's pretty awesome! Anyway, thanks, Cryst, for unintentional help with an idea.))

Rules:

You can cuss. I have to admit, I have the habit... It's bad, but... Meh.
You can have many characters that you believe are needed for the RP. Just don't over do it, and try to keep track of them... I'm horrible at reminders.
Ha~ve fun. ^^ I don't want this one to die. D:

September 5, 2020

As the mayor if Korisu City, I am proud to introduce the creation of the SANITY program.
     The organization known as SANITY (Sustaining All Neutrality In Tomorrow & Yesterday) is a team of scientists who have achieved the amazing super soldiers.
     The soldiers will keep the city crime in check, and will make certain activities safer for our city heroes.

Once anyone heard the news, they were ecstatic. The SANITY project was a beautiful thing, and made life easier.
     Wives, husbands, children, friends, family... All were relieved to see that their loved one would be safe.

However, many didn't know that the super soldiers were only teenagers who had been stripped of their SANITY, and their humanity...
     Once teenagers began disappearing, and appearing on the front lines to where they could be recognized by people, a buzz began going around town, pissing off the creator of the SANITY project more and more.

When the mayor's own child went missing, she knew something had to be done...

September 6, 2021

As your mayor, I have taken suggestions into consideration, and have decided that something must be done about the SANITY project.
     I am afraid that I must send out a call to arms, and beg of you to stand against the soldiers.
     Please, Korisu City, I beg of you... Let us right the wrong that this project has caused.

Moments later, during the live broadcast, the mayor was killed.

However, not all hope was lost. To stand against the project, a group was created. It wasn't made of adults, no.
     The remaining teens had formed END (Ending Not Determined).
     They fought valiantly, sending the project underground...
     The victory was grand, but it wasn't without fatalities... Many had been KIA, or mutilated in the crossfire.

January 9, 2030

It has been ten years since the SANITY project claimed so many lives.
    Unfortunately, no one can be replaced.
    However, the new generation has arrived.

Schools
The schools are really the same, I just wanted to have a choice. XD

-Shoki
-Kisuna

Name:
Profession, if any:
School, if any:
Description/Picture:
Personality:
Bio:
Theme Song:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 05:19:34 am by Yumi+Kanda »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
Re: ?SANITY? (Human RP-- Open & Accepting)
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 11:19:26 pm »
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 07:13:36 am by Yumi+Kanda »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 11:46:58 pm »
Name: Yumi Seishin

Profession, if any: Martial Artist/Mercenary

School, if any: Kisuna

Description/Picture: Yumi stands at about 5'8. She is normally seen in jeans, a shirt with a band logo on it, and a leather jacket. Her skin is very pale, and her eyes are a glowing red. Her hair long, down to her waist, is neon blue, and her bangs cover her eyes completely.

Personality: Yumi is normally quiet, and always thinks. However, she is very protective and tough. She is also honorable.

Bio: Her parents were killed by the soldiers when she was seven. So, her sensei took her in. Since then, her training has increased, and she is a considerably skilled martial artist. However, she mixed with the wrong crowd, and wound up becoming a mercenary as well.

Theme Song: Borderline by The Veer Union

Offline LionWolf089

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 12:12:07 am »
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 01:51:34 pm by C?smic~F?x »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 12:18:39 am »
((Thanks for joining. :'D I was almost scared that this was gonna die prematurely. XD
Also, I see you're a Benjamin fan too. :3
We can start when you want.))
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 02:35:11 am by Yumi+Kanda »

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 03:18:09 am »
Ooohhh, Dusky wants to join! This looks cool!

Name: Asuka Hama
Profession: Shooting
 School: Kisuna
Description/Picture: Asuka is a tan girl that is about a 5'5. She has long, curly lemon yellow hair that usually has a white bow on the side. She has deep electric blue eyes. Her clothes consist of a white shirt with elbow length sleeves. On the shirt is a design of golden metallic wings. She wears skinny capris and white converse.
Personality: She has a bubbly personality, and usually wears a smile. She looks on the bright side of most things. But when herself, a friend, or family are threatened, she becomes tough and serious.
Bio: Asuka's father, a skilled gunner, had always hoped for a boy. When he ended up with three daughters, he decided to teach them how to shoot anyway. Asuka, the oldest, was the only one that really was interested in learning. Over time, she was very handy with a pistol. Soon, while SANITY was still going on, her father became ill and died. Eventually, the middle daughter, Kazumi, was taken by SANITY. Asuka then bowed to protect her youngest sister Sayuri. With gun in hand, she joined END for that purpose and the avenge all that died before her.

Theme song: Angel with a Shotgun by the Cab.

(If my app is missing something or isn't right, than let me know please. :3)

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2013, 03:29:58 am »
((Tis good. ^^ Sorry, I fell asleep. XD))

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2013, 03:40:12 am »
Thank you >U<

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2013, 04:00:37 am »
((^^ We can start when you're ready.))

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2013, 10:53:07 am »
Hurrhurr. xD I shall return thy favor of joining, since you joined mine. C: AND SHE SHALL LOOK/BE LIKE NATASHAAAA.~))

Name: Kohaku Etsuko Urufu [She's also known as Emi.]

Profession, if any: Thief (If that even is a profession. ^^;)

School, if any: Kisuna

Description/Picture:
Kohaku has the looks of a boy. Her hair is a straight black and stops at half of her neck, in a boyish hairstyle. Her eyes are a dark violet colour, and she usually wears a long, white jacket over a plain black shirt, as well as black jeans and violet sneakers matching her eyes. Sometimes her dressing habits are just strange. She often brings around or wears a cap on her head as well, black and purple with her own name there. She has a long scar running across her left cheek, as well as a longer, stitched up one running the whole length of her right arm. She has a black band on her wrist, and it holds the sign of a wolf's head. In addition, she carries a hunting dagger around with her.

Personality: Kohaku is a tomboy, and acts more of a male than a female. She adores sports instead of knowledge, and claims that she's the 'best' at Basketball. She's stubborn, yet kind and willing to risk her life for another's. She tends to push herself into trouble quite often as well, and likes to butt into other people's troubles. If she's in the mood. Usually will be unable to keep still and isnt the patient type. She likes to hide her true feelings and replace them with some arrogance. And so far nobody's been able to see through the mask, not even her own family.

Bio: Kohaku was the only child born in the family, and as she grew up she became further and further apart from them. Mostly because of their disputes. Eventually they split up and she ended up having to stay with her father. Turns out that they became thieves, for they were poor. Her father was captured during their daily stealing. (She was only seven that time, so it was counted 'normal' for SANITY to catch him, I guess.) Since then she's been an orphan, living and stealing on her own, and when things started to go downhill, she decided to search for her long lost mother. She traveled far to her mother's home, only to be greeted by the sight of said mother being killed before her eyes. She escaped with just her life again, and returned with nothing more but her broken memories. She never really had a proper life. <3~

Theme Songs: Make a Move - Icon For Hire, Speak Life - TobyMac.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 11:02:12 am by Crystwolf~ »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.