Author Topic: ??||Last_Hope||??||Rated PG-13-M||?? [Inactive since 06/09/2013]  (Read 20133 times)

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: ?? ||Last_Hope|| ??||Rated PG-13 - M||??||Accepting||??
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2013, 11:34:11 pm »
Accepted, Dean is added underneath the Marksman! :D If ya'll want, feel free to go and start to post.

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 01:54:31 am »

Delia Zambrano
Sometimes dead is better.
Name:
Delia Zambrano
Alias:
 Jynx
Supplier

Personality:
?Affectionate ?Adventurous ?Calm ?Determined ?Funny ?Generous ?Intelligent ?Reliable
?Emotional ?Shy ?Aggressive ?Stubborn ?Predictable ?Vengeful
Appearance:
Delia has a very slender body with curves in all the right places, she has a medium frame, standing at 5'7" and weighing about 138 pounds. Delia has long wavy hair that is a mixture of dark and light brown, often getting lighter when she is out in the sun for long periods of time. She tends to wear jean shorts most of the time and t-shirts and tank tops, depending on the weather. She also loves wearing her black military style boots.
Strength(s):
?Sneaky
?Quick
?The Dark
?Archery and can throw knives
?Hand to hand combat
Weaknesses:
?Storms
?She isn't too good at shooting firearms.
?Swimming
?Injured animals/people
Crush:
Dean Martin(Will be progressed)
Relationship Status:
Single
Other:
None at the moment.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 11:10:15 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 02:45:25 am »
Accepted, welcome to Last Hope! :D Y'all may post when you are ready.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2013, 03:25:32 am »
Thanks^^)

Delia Zambrano
Delia was already awake before most of the others in the group did, she always woke up this early. She liked to watch the sunrise and forget about the world that was crumbling around them as the military began moving closer and closer, destroying everything in their path. She sighed as she thought about what the world used to be like, before the president took the role as their leader. It was always happy and there was no raiders or riots, it was almost perfect. After a few minutes of thinking and waiting the sun's rays slowly began to peek over the broken city a few miles away. The old cracked glass ending bright flashes towards her, as if it were some kind of code. She smiled as the warm morning sun warmed her skin with it's rays, she loved how it felt on her skin.

AS the sun was continuing to rise she turned around to go find Ana, the leader of the camp. Ana Lucia was a tough woman, but Delia knows she has a soft core, she just won't show it to the group. Delia left the roof and descended down to the floor where they slept. She walked down the hall of the old apartment building, sometimes peeking into the rooms to see who was awake. Most of the group were slowly waking up, while others had been awake for quite some time. She slowed down when she came to Dean's room, she saw him and smiled then gave a friendly wave. She looked over to Dawn, his little sister, and also flashed a gentle smile before going on her way. Finally, she came to Ana's room. She knocked on the door before entering "Ana? Are you awake?" she asked quietly, just in case she was still sleeping. She slowly walked into the room, Delia needed to tell her that she needed to go into a town that was farther away.

Luckily she was awake. "Hey Ana." she said with a smile as she walked towards her "I hope you don't mind, but I have to tell you something." Delia stopped a few feet in front of Ana before continuing "The city we normally go to for supplies has been picked dry.." she hesitated before going on "I'm going to need to go into the town that is about a days walk from here. I heard there was a pharmacy there that might have what we need. As well as food and water." She hated coming to Ana with bad news, but this was urgent. She looked out the window for a moment before looking back down to Ana. She didn't want to scavenge so far from the camp but it needed to be done, it was either that or face the cruel Winter without supplies.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2013, 03:46:09 am »
((Welcome : D ))

The Latina had been awake hours before sunrise, sitting on the edge of her not-so-comfy bed. Her mind was rushing and she had a terrible headache as she tried to map out the areas of which they have been and the ones that are unfamiliar to the group. Taking a deep breathe, Ana-Lucia looked out the small old and busted up window to he right, the rising sun rays started to light up her room, getting lost in her thoughts. Uncontrollably, Ana started to remember how life was before all this, when she as a Cop for the NYCPD. Life wasn't great for her, but, it was due-able.
    A knock at the door snapped the woman back into what was now, reality. "Oh, yeah, c'mon in." She answered as she heard Delia's voice called from the other side of the wall. Ana still sat in the same position she had been in for the last few hours, listening as the woman explained the situation. Hanging on to every word that the woman had spoke, Ana finally replied after a moments hesitation. "A days walk, you say... Well, I agree with what you have mentioned so far. And, I will allow you to go. But, you must certainly not go alone." Ana-Lucia explained, for it is to dangerous for one woman on the streets.
   As Ana rose from her sitting position she walked over to the window before speaking again. "I will contact Dean Martin to accompany you on your mission, he is a very skilled Marksman. I'm sure you two will get along just fine." The Latina demanded. Before excusing herself to go and track down Dean.

((Sorry for it being kinda short and not having a lot of detail... But don;t worry, my others will))

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2013, 04:22:33 am »
((Of course, Delia can have a crush on Dean : ) ))

Dean Martin

As Dean lied awake in his bed with his 10 year old little sister, Dawn, resting her head on his arms he saw Delia pass by and gave a nice smile in return. About twenty-minutes later he heard a small knock on his door. Realizing it was Ana-Lucia, the Raiderz leader call for him urgently. As he softly slid out from Dawn's grip, trying not to wake her, he got up and walked outside their room, his eyes meeting Ana's. "What's up?" He asked as he pursed his lips. The Latin's brown eyes had bags under them, he could tell she had been up for hours maybe all night.
     Quickly after Ana told Dean what her and Delia just got done discussing he went back into his room to gather a few clothes, only to be stopped by his little sister. "Hey sleepy head." He joked before giving her a soft kiss on top of her fragile head, then went back to his task. After he was done packing Dean was stopped by Dawn asking him where he was going and what was happening. The 24 year old smiled down at his sis, "Everything's OK. There's nothing to worry about, Dawn." He calmly spoke. As his eyes met her's he noticed the tears that were starting to form, Dawn usually gets emotional when he has to leave the camp, although, it's very understandable, Dean even gets it a bit too but he doesn't show it like her. "I'll be back soon, okay." He continued to try and calm her. Before he got up and walked out to go find Delia, Dean kissed her once more on her head,
"I love you."

Dawn Marie Martin

Tears started to roll down Dawn's cheek when she realized her brother, Dean, was leaving again, and this time it wasn't just for a few hours, but, days. As the child's heart started to cry out when she hugged her brother goodbye and told him she loved him, she started to silently cry harder. She watched as he walked out the door and vanished before she crawled back into bed and hid under the covers, gripping her teddy bear;that was missing have an ear and a eye ball. for dear life. Dean gave it to her on the night she was born, and she has slept with it every night since then. "Be safe..." She mumbled in the bear's ear before silently crying herself back to sleep.

((Short...))
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 04:33:02 am by >>SAGE<< »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2013, 06:27:36 am »

Delia Zambrano
Delia nodded "I understand." She thought of the many other suppliers who would like to accompany her. Her head jumped up when Ana said that she will tell Dean to take her to the next city "Oh, okay." She said with a grin. She followed Ana but branched off to go outside and tell her friends that she will be departing soon. All her friends were worried for her, but many reassured her she would be safe with Dean. Delia Thank her friends who wished her good luck and safe travels. After she was finished talking to some of the group she made her way into the kitchen area "It sure smells good!" she said with a large smile as she saw Dolly, one of the cooks working on some breakfast. "Oh! Hello dear!" Dolly was an older woman, late 60's early 70's, but she didn't look like it, she still looked young. Delia grinned then left the kitchen "I should go find Dean." She said to herself as she walked back outside. She looked at the many faces in the group but didn't spot him "Hmm, wonder where he is."

Delia soon began to walk a little fast, trying to save daylight. The sooner they left, the better. "Oof!" Delia fell backwards, landing on her butt "Ouch." she groaned as she rubbed her rear end. She looked over and saw Dean "Oh! I'm sorry." she apologized as she stood up and patted the dust off her shorts "I wasn't paying attention." She laughed a little "Well here you are. We gotta get going, if we leave now we should get there by midnight, possibly earlier." Fortunately her bag was already packed for the journey, she actually had it packed last night. She knew she would have to go to the distant city sooner or later. She let Dean pack his things so she could go talk to Ana once more. "Hey Ana, we should be back pretty late tomorrow. If not then, then the morning after. I'll try to be as fast as I can." She smiled then went to grab her things as well as the bag she would need to put the supplies in. Finally, she was ready. Delia went to go find Dean, it was time to go. After very little searching she found Dean "Ready? We got a long road ahead of us."

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2013, 07:18:02 am »

Emma-Louise Weran
Emma opened her eyes to the sound of talking. She groaned and turned over, her head underneath her pillow "Shut up." She growled, her eyes screwed shut. She stopped and her eyes snapped open, she sat up and ran a hand through her hair. She swung her legs round to the side of her bed, slipping on her combat boots and buckling her belt around her waist. She sighed and got up, her legs slightly wobbling and her eyes blurring. She rubbed them, taking a few steps forward and yawning. She hated mornings.
"What's everyone doing up at this time?" She wondered, they were usually up an hour or so after this. Emma-Louise picked up her backpack, just in case, and headed out of the door of the bedroom. She soon found the others standing in a group outside and raised an eyebrow, "Where are you two going?" She asked, biting her lower lip. She glanced at their backpacks and looked between the two, her gaze slightly holding Dean's.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2013, 04:12:28 pm »

Anya Rose Williams
"I never had a friend,I was always alone....I guess it's better this way."
Name:Anya Rose Williams
Alias:Sunflower(this is because of her undying love for warm places)
Personality:Anya is the type of girl that prefers to keep all her problems into herself then rather discuss them with someone.She hates being bossed around,and is most likely going to do the opposite of what she is told to,unless it's something serious.Because of her harsh past,she has become considerably rash,impulsive and temperamental.There are few people older than her whom she trusts,this is why Anya remains cautious most of the time near any stranger.She prefers to not depend on anyone.Anya is a bold girl,however,she never had a friend whom she could count on,perhaps because of her ways of seeing things and her inabbility to carry a nice conversation(since she always ends up yelling,teasing or cussing).She just wants someone that can accept her the way she is.
Appearance:Anya is rather short.She has long,curly,dark brown hair that reaches past her shoulders that she sometimes ties it into a side-ponytail or just leaves it be.Her eye-colour is light brown.Anya has no preference in clothes,she will wear anything that makes her feel comfortable,this is why she's seen wearing a dark blue hoodie,black jeans and white sneakers.Her father was drunk most of the times and used to hit her even without a reason,this is why her body is covered in scars and bruises.
Strength(s):?Knives
?Archery
?Stealing things
?Stealth

Weaknesses:-Children
-The poor
-Dogs
-Fire

Crush:None
Relationship Status:Single
Other:She has a bad habit of stealing things from absolutely everyone,and rarely returns them when she doesn't need them anymore,so watch out for your things.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 04:57:56 pm by Remixx »

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2013, 12:25:46 am »
Accepted :) I'll have to wait.until I get home to post & add your character under I have added Anya under Trainees.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 02:56:54 am by R*A*Y*N*E »