Author Topic: Let's Watch This City Burn (Human RP--OPEN)  (Read 9606 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: Let's Watch This City Burn (Human RP--OPEN)
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 08:12:48 am »
((o.o OH! D. Gray-man. XD That's the only thing I know of that's like that.))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2013, 12:47:53 pm »
Name: Sapphire
Profession: None
Personality: She is kind and sweet, and seeks at way to defeat the demons.
Description: She wears a white robe with a T-shirt underneath and jeans. She wears a necklace that has a sapphire on it.
Bio: Sapphire's parents were killed by the demons, like most other families. Before her parents died, they gave her a necklace with a cross-shaped sapphire. Saying they would not kill, just ward off demons, she set off on a quest to defeat the mayor and rebuild Night City.
Theme Song: Sanctuary (Kingdom Hearts Version)
Would I like to be a part of the original story?: Yes please
If so, what is your status: She has a jewel that will ward of demons, but not kill them. She will not die trying to save Night City.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 09:41:21 pm »
((Welcome. ^^ As you know, I love Kingdom Hearts.))

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 10:06:40 pm »
(So do I XD)

Sapphire wandered the streets, depressed. Her family had just been killed by the stupid demons the mayor had unleashed. They left her nothing but the Sapphire necklace around her neck. She promised them she would defeat the mayor. By herself? She looked at the cross shaped Sapphire. Her mother said it would ward off demons. If she had to fight the mayor it would come in handy. She saw a demon in the distance, chasing someone.. The demon was much faster. Sapphire wondered if she should help. Suddenly the demon lunged and pinned the poor person. It was over quickly. Outraged by what the mayor had done to the innocent city, Sapphire charged and grabbed the demon. Caught by surprise the demon howled as he saw the sapphire on the girl's neck. sapphire held the demon too tightly for it to escape. The demon screeched and got weaker. Sapphire moved the necklace towards it's chest and it shrieked in pain. She touched the cross-jewel to it's chest and it gasped for breath. Sapphire realized it the sapphire touched a demon's chest it weakened it severely. What would she have to do to kill it though? She let it go and the howling demon ran off towards the mayor's mansion. She looked at the dead body the demon had ruthlessly killed. Poor guy. Nobody deserves such a fate. Sapphire looked towards the mayor's mansion. If she wanted to defeat the mayor, she had a long way to go. Sapphire headed down the streets, warding off anything that got n her way.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2013, 11:11:43 pm »
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 11:43:16 pm by Yumi+Kanda »

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2013, 05:51:21 am »
The black haired girl trudged along the dark streets, fringe falling into her eyes as she lowered her head to stare at the cracked pavement. She hardly paid any attention to anything around her, thoughts swirling through her mind. She did, however, lift her head when she heard a yell, and stilled, green eyes searching the roads. She ignored the wet drops falling from her hair to her shoulder as she found a strange thing at the other side, one with blue hair and ridiculous red eyes. She wasn't sure whether one of these were demons, so the younger girl simply stared.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2013, 06:20:21 am »
     The red eyes slayer watched as the demon's blood ran to her feet, being washed away by the rain. She looked up towards the sky, and allowed the blood to be washed from her face as well. She then drop kicked the demon's head further into the mansion's gates, and wound up busting a window by accident. She began walking, almost running, away once she heard the noise, and then a scream.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2013, 09:32:44 am »
She furrowed her brow in confusion when the head was kicked. She really didn't like this. Any of this. She continued walking off, the scream ringing in her ears as she turned another corner, drowning back in her thoughts as she travelled the city. The normal teenager moved into a tilted building, slipping in and seeking shelter from the heavy rain. She ran a hand through her hair as she looked up, leaning back against a wall.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2013, 09:41:38 am »
     She sighed. Now, all she had to do was return to her boss and tell him that she was two steps closer to meeting her quota on demons slain. She walked alone again, making certain that she wasn't being followed by any of the mayor's loyals.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 09:49:11 am »
xD I just realized that you updated the story.))

Sharp green eyes followed a figure in the distance, hand moving upwards to brush the hair from her face as well. She narrowed her eyes slightly. Definitely looked much like a demon, but she'd just dropkick a demon's head, so not likely. Unless this was different. Something urged her to meet the figure, but she stayed put for now. Not good to just suddenly approach a creepy looking person with a huge katana, was it. Especially when all you have is a small dagger that would certainly be broken with that other weapon. She simy watched, again, for now.