Author Topic: Let's Watch This City Burn (Human RP--OPEN)  (Read 9605 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: Let's Watch This City Burn (Human RP--OPEN)
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 10:03:43 am »
((XD I will when I get the chance.))

The slayer blinked as she approached, what used to be, a library. The wolves on either side nearly resembled the Sphinx in Egypt; one was missing a nose, the other was nowhere to be identified as an actual creature.
     The building itself had a sunken roof, to the point of where one of the columns that once stood outside were now halfway inside, while the other blocked the door. The brick was obviously warn, and the cement was badly chipped.
     She leapt up onto one of the columns, and used it to get inside. She walked carefully, trying not to fall. When she reached the end of it, she jumped down, plummeting into the darkness of the decrepit old building, and landing on her feet.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2013, 07:38:20 pm »
(Sorry that I haven't posted in a bit, really busy X_X Sapphire has black-blue long hair, bright blue eyes, and wears a robe with a white T-shirt and blue jeans underneath, and of course she has her necklace.)

Sapphire looked at her necklace. Without it, she probably had no hope. She trudged on, heading towards a Resteraunt. It was broken, the roof had holes in at least 4 places, and the door was ripped from it's hindges. Sapphire cautiously walked in. Despite having her necklace, she was scared. She made her way into the kitchen and scavenged it for food. She found a bunch of french fries. She put the warmest looking one in her mouth. They were salty, but cold. Sapphire heard a hissing sound behind her. She whirled around and a large but skinny demon leapt at her. Sapphire yanked off her necklace and the demon yowled at the sight of the cross. Sapphire grabbed the demon and killed it with the cross. Sapphire tried her best to tear it open. No poison spilled out. Sapphire knew the looks of poison because she had seen it loads of times on TV. She took a bit of meat and stuffed it in her mouth. It was actually good.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 07:42:35 pm by Dunastar »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2013, 08:59:31 pm »
     The demon-like girl sighed as she walked through the building. With every step, dust fell from the once sturdy ceiling. "Peter..." She said, her voice echoing. "Argo, you've lied. The demons have nearly run out of skins to wear, so they're attacking in their true forms..." She approached a man who was in, at least, his seventies. He sat behind a mountain of books over the demons. Surprisingly, there were a lot.
     "Is that so?" He said, standing up to reveal his large nose and colorless eyes. He was visibly blind, but his sense of touch was sensitive enough to read the words on the page. "Well then, the beasts being 'skin crawlers' is out of the question." His Russian accent hung heavily in his voice.
     The girl nodded. "Anything else you wanted me to do?" She asked, her blade clicking faintly.
     "Da, go find whatever's been driving them so bold."
     "Yessir." She said quietly and turned to leave.
     "Oh, and Yusuke." He said, glancing up at her. "Don't break any more of the mansion's windows. You scared the poor maid senseless."
     She knew the phones no longer worked in this place. But, she also knew that the old man always knew when she broke something. "It's funny, Argo. You're as blind as a chicken at night, yet you know everything that I screw up with."
     The man chuckled. "The seeing see very little." Then, he turned back to the book.
     The girl nodded, then walked out of the building the way she came.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2013, 12:16:38 pm »
When the other person had walked into the large building, she came out from her shelter and walked the streets again. She had nothing to do, really. - No plan for anything. She bit her lip when she turned a corner and was greeted with the horrible face of a demon. She stepped back, hand fumbling in her pocket before she drew out her dagger. The demon lunged and she swiftly sidestepped, dodging the demon, but barely staying stable. Speaking to a demon wouldn't help, she knew. She pointed the sharp tip of her weapon at the smirking demon, backing way until she met a wall.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2013, 08:32:00 pm »
     The slayer blinked as she walked around, her katana slung over her shoulder like a gun. She turned a corner and looked down an alleyway. She saw a demon cornering something. She drew her blade, making a metallic hiss.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2013, 10:04:18 am »
Zorro's attention moved from the demon to the sudden noise, and so did the demon.

I can't thiiiink. ;3; Short.))

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2013, 05:53:26 pm »
Sapphire wiped her mouth, and pushed the demon into a corner. She looked around at what this place had to offer. An eating room, a kitchen, and a food storage room. Not too bad, I might be able to live here. Sapphire made her way into the food storage and opened a random cabinet. There were hamburger and hot dog buns. She took one, it was freezing cold and hard. She looked around for something to warm it up under. Only the lights. Sapphire shook her head, she could not spend hours standing under a light waiting for food to warm up. She put the bun with the french fries and flipped a switch beside it. The heat lamp turned on, but it showed signs of weakness. She shook the lamp and it got better, but was not in top condition yet. She sighed and looked around. The seats had cushions on them. Sapphire walked outside into the ran and searched for anything she could pry it off with. She walked to the park (Or what used to be the park). Usually there was stuff there.
-
Sapphire arrived in the 'park'. She opened the gate and walked in, searching the ground for anything useful. She found a crowbar, but unfortuneatly it was getting rusty. Grabbing it and tucking it in her robe, Sapphire ran back to the restraunt. Once she arrived she ran in and took the cold crowbar out. She looked around for something sharp. How could I be so stupid! There has to be a knife around here somewhere. She ran into the kitchen and looked around for a knife. She saw the knifes on a table and grabbed the sharpest one. She walked back to the crowbar and held it firmly on the ground. She started to use the knife to scrape off all the rust. She put the knife back, and picked up the crowbar. Time to pry some cushions.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 06:25:38 pm by Dunastar »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2013, 12:09:27 am »
     The slayer approached. "You demons are so dumb..." She said, raising her blade. "If you run now, I want kill you as quickly." She said, red eyes focused on the demon.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2013, 04:11:27 am »
The girl watched silently as the demon growled back, not willing to run off. Instead, it lunged for the blue haired girl, snarling like some animal. Zorro raised her small dagger, ready to run and help just in case.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2013, 06:08:41 am »
     Yumi sighed as she riled the sharpened blade through the demon's head from under its chin. The demon made an evil, sickly hiss. She sighed as she flung its body off of her blade. "Everything alright?" She said, turning to the other girl. She made sure the demon was dead by lopping off its head.