Author Topic: Freedom Fighters ~ Skyrim RP (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 11257 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Freedom Fighters ~ Skyrim RP (Open and Accepting!)
« on: September 17, 2013, 02:38:50 am »
Read the rules and Situation please! If you don't know what Skyrim is, I included the stuff on it.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an action role-playing open world video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It is the fifth installment in The Elder Scrolls action role-playing video game series, following The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Skyrim was released on November 11, 2011, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Skyrim's main story revolves around the player character's efforts to defeat Alduin, a Dragon who is prophesied to destroy the world. Set two hundred years after Oblivion, the game takes place in the fictional province of Skyrim, upon the continent of Tamriel, and the planet of Nirn. The game continues the open world tradition of its predecessors by allowing the player to travel anywhere in the game world at any time and to ignore or postpone the main storyline indefinitely. A perpetual objective for players is to improve their character's skills, which are numerical representations of certain abilities.

Skyrim was a critical and commercial success, shipping over 7 million copies to retailers within the first week of release. Several add-ons have subsequently been released, which include Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn. A collection, which was released as The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition, a package including the latest patch and all three expansion packs, was released on June 4, 2013 for all three platforms.

Of course, if you're a Skyrim player, you already know this, as well as the locations, Races, and monsters, right? :3 And you can most likely finish this sentence:

"I used to be an adventurer like you, until ________."

Rules

-There can be only 1 Dragonborn, but you have to request it through PM... We don't need anyone shouting each other to death.
-No Ebony Warrior. He is a GOD, and I will call you a pain in the arse, maybe even boot you from the RP.
-This may be Skyrim, but be realistic. -If you die, you die.
-No godmodding.
-You can cuss.
-This RP is gonna be bloody...
-You can use a Thu'um, but you must be training with the Greybeards.

Situation

Since the time of the Dragonborn had ended once again, Tamriel was plunged into a time of peace.
     Much of the talk of "Shouts" and "Dragonborn", as well as "Dragons" has depleted, and the "Blades" have gone underground once again, due to the near extinction of the Dragons.
     The Greybeards still reign in High Hrothgar, at the top of the 7, 000 Steps.
     The Khajit Caravans still roam Skyrim with their trade.
     The Dark Brotherhood is still active, while the Companions still contain the Wolf's Curse.
     The Stormcloaks and the Empire have stirred things up again, forcing Skyrim into another, not-so-civil war.
     The Battle-born and Gray-mane feud is still blazing like a wild fire, and is just as ugly as a hagraven.
     The Thieves Guild still floods the Ratways of Riften.
     Helgen has been rebuilt, as well as the Western Watchtower of Whitrun.
     For those who want nothing to do with the war, the mead is sweet, the coin is great, and the mines are filled with Bandits.
     The mountains are still inhabited by Frost Trolls, Whiterun Hold is still Giant Territory. Draugrs still guard their ancient ruins.
     So, what is your part in Skyrim? Who are you? What are you?

Dragonborn:

Races:

-Argonian:

-Breton:

-High Elves:

-Wood Elves:

-Dark Elves:

-Imperials:

-Khajiit: Tsavani Ri'Kivani, Shy'en'ak, SnowDrift, Zoaesi

-Nord: Fiala

-Red Guard:

-Orc:

Form

-Name:
-Race:
-Description:
-Profession/Organization:
-Bio:
-What do you think of the war?:
-Where, in Skyrim, do you live?:
-Weapon:

Here's mine. ^^

-Name: Tsavani Ri'Kivani "Be sure to commit that to memory. If you don't, I'll pound it into your head."

-Age: 18 years "Not polite to ask a lady their age, my friend."

-Race: Khajit "You silly Nords wish you had manes like us Khajit."

-Personality: She is quite shy. She can lie, and she can bend many to her will. But, when push comes to shove, this kitty's got her claws out, 24/7. "You never know when you'll be attacked."

-Description: Her coat is a deep gray with black tiger stripes. Her eyes are a bright yellow, and her hair is tied back in many braids, like an Egyptian hairstyle, with rings on the ends. She has three scars across the bridge of her nose. She is medium weight, and stands at 5'8. When doing her job, she wears the usual Dark Brotherhood dress. When she's not, she wears her leather armor with pride. "I am as proud as a lion, as swift as a cheetah, and as agile as a leopard. Run from me, and I'll have fun chasing."

-Profession/Organization: Assassin, Dark Brotherhood. Sometimes, she's a Bard (singer) for extra coin. "For extra, I'll run errands for you, hairless one."

-Bio: As a child, she was separated from her caravan when it was attacked by a frost troll. She roamed the Rift alone, until she was discovered by a woman in black and a cowl. The Dark Brotherhood took her in and raised her, training her to become a skilled assassin. "Someone's tongue is lose at both ends..."

-What do you think of the war?: She finds it overly rediculous... Every once in a while, she will scoff and say, "You Nords are only good for causing trouble for all of us..."

-Where, in Skyrim, do you live?: Riverwood "You're welcome any time, so long as you provide the coin, aheheheh."

-Weapon: Steel Hammer "I let my strength speak for me, hairless one."
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 12:14:00 am by Yumi+Kanda »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
Re: Freedom Fighters ~ Skyrim RP (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 02:37:44 am »
~bump~

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 04:38:12 am »
(I had finished the amazing Skyrim not to long ago, so.. may I join?)

-Name: Shy'en'ak
-Race: Khajit
-Personality: Shy'en rarely ever lies or slanders, but she can curse like a salior. She doesn't mind to kill any living thing, as long as there's a reason to and it has something worth taking. In her free time, she makes potions and armor/weapons. She likes to help those in need, and is often a tad soft-spoken. She is very outgoing when near people she has seen at least one time. She also likes and studies dragons (*cough*wyverns*cough*), believing that they should not be killed
-Description: Shy'en has a tanish-pale colored coat with markings of a cheetah. Her eyes are a bright, wide green. She usually has her black-ish hair down with her ears periced with simple rings. She wears iron head to toe, and sometimes will wear steel.
-Profession/Organization: None; travels, hunts, and fights alone
-Bio: Shy'en loved her orginial home, but she loved Skyrim even more. Once she traveled with a caravan to Skyrim, she fell in love with it immediately.
-What do you think of the war?: Netrual, she likes both sides
-Where, in Skyrim, do you live?: Does not live anywhere in particular, but likes to stay in Whiterun
-Weapon: Dual-wields one-handed weapons of various enchantments. Her most commonly used weapons are an Ancient Nord War Axe of Cold and a Steel mace. Sometimes will use a bow with Fire enchantment  
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 04:39:57 am by DungeonSiegeWolf »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 12:39:07 pm »
((Of course. :3 Welcome.))

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 02:47:47 am »
((-bump-))

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 03:18:08 am »
-Name: SnowDrift
-Race: Khajit
-Description: She is white coated and has the markings of a tiger. She has white hair and wears it in a braid that barely passes her shoulders. She has 3 silver earings up her left her and two on her other. Snow has bright blue eyes. Snow wheres steel armor usually but will wear a dress occasionally while she's not doing anything.
-Profession/Organization: She owns a sand in Riften. This is where she sells her kills, armor, etc...
-Bio: SnowDrift lived alone after she left for a new life. Although she has always lived in Skyrim it was something new to her.
-What do you think of the war?: I find it rediculous. I don't think we should be fighting at all.
-Where, in Skyrim, do you live?: Riften but will travel occasionally.
-Weapon: She carries a steel dagger and an enchanted bow of chills. She will occasionally be seen carrying an iron great sword.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2013, 03:26:16 am »
((Welcome. ^^))

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2013, 04:09:32 am »
OOC: Thanks~ Are we gonna wait for more members or can we start?

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2013, 06:46:31 am »
-Name: Fiala
-Race: Nord
-Description: Fiala is always wearing a tavern dress and three arm cuffs going up her right arm. She has brown hair that is usually in a ponytail. She also has an emerald circlet she wears which was givin to her by her mother.
-Profession/Organization: She owns an inn in Riftin.
-Bio: Fiala left her family at the age of 15 and lived alone ever since. As she grew older she began to want to own her own inn or shop and that's exactly what she got.
-What do you think of the war?: I don't think we should be fighting at all.
-Where, in Skyrim, do you live?: Riften
-Weapon: She carries a steel dagger and that's about it. She'll occasionally have a bow when she goes hunting. (If it's ok can I have a horse? lol)
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2013, 06:16:54 pm »