Author Topic: Freedom Fighters ~ Skyrim RP (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 11256 times)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Freedom Fighters ~ Skyrim RP (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2013, 12:32:22 am »
SnowDrift leaned on her stand in Riften. On display were hide armor, meat, weapons etc... As she was sorting through a man came up to her.
"Excuse me ma'am." He said looking at her.
"Yeah?" She responded crossing her arms as she leaned on the stand.
"I was wondering if you had any weapons for sale." The man said folding his arms across his chest.
"Well I have a bow, a few iron and steel daggers, arrows and swords." She told him spreading out some daggers.
"I'll take a steel dagger." The nord said. "How much for it?"
She thought for a moment. "30 gold. No less." The Khajit responded and held out her hand.
She could tell the man wasn't happy. "30 gold for a dagger?!" He snapped. "Do you really expect me to pay you that mch?" He barked at her.
She glared at him. "Listen, i'm barely scraping by. Now pay for it or leave!" She snapped back her patience growing thin.
The man finally gave up. "Fine, but don't expect my business here again." He barked and slapped the gold on the stand before grabbing the dagger and leaving.
SnowDrift counted the gold she had for the day. '150' She mumbled to herself.'Good enough.' She said and began placing everything in a box beneath the stand and locking it then walked over to the Inn. She stepped inside and went to the counter. "Black Briar Mead please." She said sliding onto a stool at the bar. "Sure thing." The argonian responded in a raspy voice. SnowDrift drank the mead pretty quickly and requested to get a room and was soon upstairs in her room. She placed her armor in the chest and locked it before going to the bed and falling asleep for a shortwhile.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 01:08:23 am »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2013, 03:36:34 am »
SnowDrift soon awoke and got out of her bed. She looked through her one window and realized it was between 8-9. She yawned and grabbed her armor out of the chest. She put it on before locking the chest again. Snow equiped the enchanted bow and slid her steel dagger in a holster type thing on her side. She soon left the building and went out to the stables. The owner was usually awake till about ten so she could bye a horse now. She had a thousand gold she would spend on a saddled horse and intended on buying one right then and there. She saw the stable master leaned up againt the wall of the stable. "Hey. Can I bye a horse?" She asked him walking over. "Sure. Give me a thousand cold and you can take your pick." He responded. She nodded and handed him a medium sized pouch of gold. She walked down the three stalls and eventually came across a speckled cream colored horse. "I'll take this one." She said grabbing its reins. "Good choice. That's a good horse for hunting." He said to er as he pointed at the horse she chose. "Thanks." She called behind her as she mounted the horse and began her hjourney to river wood.

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2013, 03:50:30 am »
Shy'en'ak gingerly walked around the outsides of Whiterun. She enjoyed hunting game and getting ingredients for the potions and poisons she created to sell for a living. She had already gathered the hides of a few deer and wolves. She would make leather from them and eventually create armor. She had a bad habit of spending currency too quickly, so she made a way to gain it at the same pace. 

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2013, 04:08:29 am »

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2013, 12:11:14 pm »
SnowDrift slowed her horse down spotting another Khajit take down a bandit. She was impressed. "Impressive." She said riding up to the girl. "You were prepared for that one." She laughed and held out an arrow. "I believe this was his." She said glancing at the man who was now on the ground.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 05:26:53 pm »
     She blinked. "A good Khajiit is always prepared." She said, cleaning the blood off of her hammer with the hide she clipped from his armor.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2013, 05:39:35 pm »
Fiala left the khajit in her room as she then went down stairs to the bar. She grabbed a ragged old clothe and wiped down the top of the counter. She then put the rag away and grabbed her broom. From there she began to sweep the inn.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2013, 09:10:33 pm »
SnowDrift nodded. "I see. Those bandits will do anything to disturb out peace." She said with a frown on her face as she looked at the bandit.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2013, 09:24:26 pm »
     She nodded. "You're not with a caravan, my friend?"