Author Topic: Freedom Fighters ~ Skyrim RP (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 11258 times)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Freedom Fighters ~ Skyrim RP (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2013, 09:36:10 pm »
She shook her head. "I'm not. I own a stand in Riftin." She replied.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2013, 09:58:37 pm »
     She nodded. "I see. I'm out searching for moonsugar." She said, glancing around at a patch where sand meets water. "It's been so long since I had some." She thought for a moment.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2013, 10:02:48 pm »
She thought for a moment and handed her a bowl she had wrapped inher satchel. "Here. Consider it a gift for taking down that bandit. I wouldn't want to be robbed." She giggled and handed it to her.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2013, 10:15:18 pm »
     "Thank you, my friend. May your road lead you to warm sands." She bowed as she took the bowl and placed it into her pack.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2013, 10:33:01 pm »
She nodded. "Be sure to visit my stand when ever you're in Riften." She said and nicked her horse on the sides with her heels. She entered the walls of river wood and stopped at the trade shop. She planned to bye a few thigs for her natural survival when she went out for hunting trips. She stepped inside the building and walked up to the shop keeper. "I need a few things for my hunting trip." She said to him. "Ah I see. Here." He said and walke to a shelf. He pulled out a roll out hide to sleep on. He then got a few fish to give her. The man handed SnowDrift the supplies. "This stuff should last you about a week." He said and handed her the stuff. "Thanks. Here's your gold." She said and handed him a pouch of gold. "Any time." He said and stuck the gold in a droor. She nodded and walked out of the building.  She stuck the supplies in side of a pouch on her horses saddle and mounted it. She then rode out of the town and nodded to the other Khajit as she passed by her. SnowDrift went off the path and began her path to her normal hunting camp site.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2013, 10:59:36 pm »

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2013, 11:14:24 pm »
SnowDrift stopped at a large stone mountain going straight up. There was a small opening where she coukd sleep and se would set up the rest of her stuff outside. She got off her horse and geabbed the supplies out of the saddle bag. She went into the opening and unrileld the leather bedding. She then walked outside and tied up a place to hang the fish she caught and then a tanning rack for the hide. Snowdrift put some stones in a corcle and gathered up some dead sticks. Se placed them in the pit and put up a few sticks binded together and placed a pot on it so when she needed to she could cook her food. SnowDrift stepped back ad grabbed her bow and arrows from her saddle. She stuck her dagger in her satchel and walked into the forest a bit. She crouched down spotting a squirrel. She grabbed an arrow and drew back her bow. She let go and the arrow hit the squirrel right in the heart. She walked over and pulled the arrow out of the small carcass then grabbed the squirrel sticking it in her bag.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2013, 11:35:47 pm »
     The female Khajiit began cutting up some nineroot. "Hey, Zoaesi, can you go catch some slaughter fish for me? I'll start the stew."
     "Yes ma'am." The tom said, flicking his tail lightly. He jogged out of the hideout and down the road a bit until he found a pond full of the carnivorous fish.
     Tsavani blinked as she placed the nineroot in a pot with boiling water. Then, she began to grind a couple of cubes of moonsugar into a fine powder, then sprinkled the powder into the stew as well. Next, the onions, then the salt.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2013, 11:42:02 pm »
SnowDrift stopped in her tracks as she spotted another khajit. She didn't want to take anyvhamces and pulled an arrow out as se drew back the bow. She stepped out of the brush and pointed it at him. "Who are you?" She hissed her eyes slits.

I know you don't really play as the tom but if you could right now i'd be happy. xD It would bring some action into the RP. xD))

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2013, 11:48:35 pm »
((Ok. XD I'll even make a profile for him later. :3))

Zoaesi blinked and looked up. "Hmm? Ah, kinsman. I must say, I don't know any Khajiit other than Tsavani of Riverwood." He chuckled and stood up, a slaughter fish in his mouth so he could shake hands formally.