Author Topic: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)  (Read 44562 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: Harou Academy (Supernatural RP)
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2013, 06:34:13 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2013, 02:22:09 am »
The half sorcerer nods towards the Director, but doesn't speak a word. He shifts slightly on his feet, itching to simply change into his demon form there, but for whatever reason, he didn't know. Instead, he turns around, facing the school, leaning his weight on a nearby wall as he watches everybody in the area, waiting for something to happen.

I have no idea what is up with my RP posts right now hahas.))

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2013, 02:36:11 am »
     Mephisto blinked. "You know, the girl with the white hair is a lot like you." He chuckled, glancing toward the half demon. "She's a half demon as well, and her mother was a horrid person, even if she was a shrine maiden."

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2013, 05:50:08 am »

The boy raised an eyebrow, a million questions already filling his curious mind from that statement. He wanted to ask how he knew that he was a half demon, but decided not to question the strange Director. Instead, he nodded again, narrowing his eyes at no one in particular. The white haired girl - possibly the one he saw before. Was Mephisto her father, or just some creepy stalker? He sighed to himself at the absurd question and gave another glance to Mephisto. "I doubt it." He mumbled, referring to how the girl was like him.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2013, 12:22:36 pm »
     He chuckled. "Alright, if you think so." He stretched and wandered into the school, waiting for classes to start.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2013, 01:13:20 pm »
He nodded for the last time and watched the Director go, until he deemed it far enough, then only did he shift forms. He could feel his bones literally shrinking and growing, his sight slightly changing and so was his hearing, which seemed to cause sounds to echo. He could feel his forehead splitting to form another eye, and even though it was supposed to be painful, he was used to the feeling. This was probably the only place where he could really change into this. It soothed him, somewhat. Snorting, the three tailed demon fox moved quickly without any noise, to the side of the school, glowing eyes leaving small trail of mists which gradually faded. He sat down at the spot, small whiskers twitching slightly as he glanced about, three tails behind him thumping against the ground in a small rhythm.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2013, 05:38:56 pm »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2013, 06:45:50 pm »

Alexis-Leigh Taylor

Alexis turned to hear the harsh words that came from the school girls, turning her head with a snarl escaping her mouth as she peered narrow eyed at the group of four girls. Smirking as one punched the other in the face, cackling a little she turned back to the others and let out a smile her foot thudding the ground as she tapped it against the grass. "Some real assholes in the school this year.." He muttered rolling his eyes as he looked at the girl who had a large mark on her face from the punch. "Yeah, gotta judge everyone" Bella added letting out a snarl, Blake and Adrian just watching in amusement as the girl was helped back to her feet and began rubbing her face. "Nice connection.." Adrian chuckled "Right in the face!" Blake giggled. Alexis laughed and rolled her eyes at the boys as they continued to add dumb comments, running a hand through her hair as Grant, Conor, Ace, Mercades and Marie passed her. The vampiers, her eyes narrowing as the groups stared at one another; growls escaping the werewolves mouths as the vampiers let out slight hisses then bursting through the doors. "How much I would love to rip their heads off!" Lexie snapped as she slammed a fist against the ground, Jake chuckling and patitng her leg "Cool it, they're all fangs anyway.." He muttered with a shrug. The brown haired female nodded in agreement.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2013, 08:05:51 pm »

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2013, 02:21:10 am »
The fox watched the commotion, head slightly cocked in silence.  Curiosity prompted him to move closer, and so he did, three tails carefully swishing behind him as he stared at the white haired girl, the one Mephisto was talking about. He narrowed his eyes, staying there to stare a few more times, the only thing visible from the cover of the wall was the demon fox's snout and glowing eyes.