Author Topic: Avatar The Last Airbender Avatar Human RP. {:|Open and Accepting members|:}  (Read 4321 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Okay, so we have this RP, but the RP is dead, so i thought, why not bring it up again?
I even have the permition of |~|******|~||~|******|~| Here is her permition i can bring this RP back/have.

I see.... Well I think (my borthers) ALTA RP is dead... Anyway you can have what ever RP you wish, cos the ATLA RP is compleatly fanmade (the plot is diff and all)....

Anyways, to RP.
This is a Avatar Human RP. You can rP here if you know the movie/cartoon, or not.
Either you choose to be a bender, or a non-bender.
Earth, Water, Fire, Air.

Map~

You will choose where you will live.
Weather you live in Earth Kingdom, Water Tribe, Fire Nation or air Nomence.

Elements~

You'll choose wich bending skill you'll like.
From the Earth, Water, Fire to the Air.
Or for a non-bender, nothing.

The Blue Spirit

You should probably know who's over the mask. :D
It is Prince Zuko.

Plot~
Water......... Earth....... Fire........ Air.....
My grandmother used to tell me stories, about the old days. A time of peace.
When the avatar kept, between water tribes, earth kingdom, fire nation and air nomence.
But that all changed when fire nation attacked.
Only the avatar, master of all four elements, only he could stop the ruthless bender's.
But when the world needed him most..... he banished....
A hundred years had past, and fire nation is nearing victory in the war.
Two years ago my dad and the men of the tribe, joyrney to the earth kingdom, help fight against the fire nation.
While leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe.
Some people belive that the avatar was never reborn to the airnomence, and that the cycel is broken, but i haven't lost hope.
I still belive that somehow the avatar will return to save the world.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
The rules~
1.Follow all forum rules.
2.Don't god-mod or powerplay, or auto-hit.
3.Be literate or atleast semi-literate, please.
4.Hate the character, not the person.
5.To be other character's boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband, or just have realashionship, ask theme first.
6.Don't swear, unless rpin'.
7.Don't kill any of the person's character, whithought asking theme firstly!
8.To be a spirit (Not Blue Spirit) you must die first! Of course make a new character aswell, for the spirit char.
9.THe plot of the~ ATLAB movie/cartoon, plot can be changed.
10.Have a fan-made character, or either from the cartoon/movie.
11.Don't be shy to join. :P Don't need to know the whole cartoon/movie to join. :P
12.Have fun! ^.^
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 10:52:10 pm by Hackers. »

IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
The application~

Forum Name:
Character Name:
Bender/Non-bender?:
Have Weapon's?:
Evil or Good?:
Where do you live?(Fire Nation, etc.)
Weakness:
Appearance(If you don't, or can't post a picture of your char)
[Picture](of your character)
Personality:
Family:
Past:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 05:59:24 pm by Hackers. »

IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Forum Name:ShadowNightmare
Character Name:Katara
Genger:Female
Bender/Non-bender:Waterbender.
Weapon's:N/A
Evil of Good:Good
Where do you live?(Fire Nation, etc.):Southern Water Tribe
Weakness:Fire (I guess)
Appearance:Wear's a Grayish white clohe's, to keep warm, and has strings, her hair is brown.
[Picture](of your character):
Personality:Emotianal, Responceble, Optimist, Soft for children, Protective, Friendly, Sometimes challanging.
Family:Sokka(Brother,Alive), Hakoda(Father, Alive), Kya(Mother, dead), Aang(Friend/Boyfriend/Husband).
Past:As part of the Harmony Restoration Movement, Katara and her friends began moving Fire Nation colonials back to the Fire Nation, starting with the more recent colonial establishments. A year later, when Aang, Katara, and Sokka were assisting in the relocation of a Fire Nation colony led by Mayor Nishi, the team found out that Zuko had withdrawn his support for the movement, so they immediately traveled to Yu Dao, the colony where the Fire Lord was staying. After landing, soldiers ordered Aang to leave.
Zuko stopping KataraKatara being subdued by Zuko after attacking a group of Fire Nation guards.

Once there, Katara and the rest of Team Avatar encountered a protest that included several members of the Freedom Fighters and learned that Zuko was preventing people from entering and exiting Yu Dao, so she and Aang flew over the colony's walls with his glider to meet the Fire Lord. They were, however, confronted by Fire Nation soldiers who prevented them to talk to Zuko, so they had to fight them. After Aang defeated several guards, Katara became enraged when she saw the guards were trying to set her boyfriend on fire and knocked them out. Zuko suddenly grabbed Katara, admonishing her for attacking his "people". Aang, angry at Zuko's action, warned him to let her go, but after he insisted that she had first to agree to stop attacking his people, Aang separated Zuko from Katara with airbending, prompting him to retaliate, causing the airbender to block the attack and enter the Avatar State. But Katara, telling him that he would not be able to control himself in an altered emotional state, managed to calm him down. The Fire Lord agreed to talk and gave the couple a tour of Yu Dao, pointing out how heavily integrated the lives of the citizens were in the colony. At this, Katara proposed a meeting with the Earth King concerning the matter, to which the Avatar and the Fire Lord both agreed.

After leaving Yu Dao, Smellerbee said that Aang had three days to make a compromise before the Freedom Fighters take action. On Appa, Aang thanked Katara for not letting him kill Zuko while in the Avatar State. The group continued to Ba Sing Se in order to inform Earth King Kuei about the colony's situation as Toph explained to Katara what Sokka meant with 'oogies'.[14]

As Katara arrived in Ba Sing Se with Aang, they met two girls, who claimed to be members of the Official Avatar Aang Fan Club, much to the airbender's excitement but Katara's indifference. After learning they were looking for a place to stay, the girls immediately offered their clubhouse. They spent the night and the following morning there as Aang entertained the girls, much to Katara's annoyance and apparent jealousy as she was left out of the party. She then reminded Aang that they had to meet with the Earth King, finally getting him to leave the clubhouse. After leaving, Aang thanked Katara for allowing him to spend some time with the girls, as he had felt like he was at home again, but she, feeling guilty because of her attitude, responded that she did not deserve it.
Aang and Katara talking to KueiKatara and Aang attempting to convince Kuei to arrange a meeting with Zuko.

When Aang and Katara went to the Earth Kingdom Royal Palace and met Kuei, they communicated him the news. At the king's final decision of sending troops to attack Yu Dao to solve the conflict, the couple showed their surprise and disagreement, however, they were not able to change the sovereign's mind. Realizing that sending in the army would be seen as a declaration of war, Aang and Katara hurried back toward Yu Dao in an attempt to persuade as many of the Fire Nation colonials there to evacuate.[15]

Upon their return at Yu Dao, Aang attempted to evacuate the city, though they were met with severe resistance from both earth and firebenders. After fighting off their attackers, the couple noticed Smellerbee, Kori, and the Yu Dao branch of the Official Avatar Aang Fan Club, much to Katara's annoyance. However, she came to the fan club's defense when Aang got angry at them for sporting Air Nomad attire, opting that it was probably a mistake. When an angry Aang stormed off, she followed him onto the roof, and comforted him when he verbalized his conflicting opinions about his promise to Zuko, and the separation of the four nations. Offering him her opinion, she reminded him of the words Guru Pathik and Huu told him prior: separation is an illusion, so is the separation of the four nations, who are actually all the same.
Aang and Katara's futureKatara's vision of her and Aang's future together.

Later, when Aang entered the Avatar State to fulfill his promise, Katara calmed him down, and explained that when she saw Kori's family, she saw their future, outing her doubts about what would happen to them as a couple if the four nations would remain separate. Sharing a kiss, she convinced him to find a quiet place to think about it all before jumping to action based on rushed conclusions.

When the battle unfolded, Katara used her waterbending to confront King Kuei, and eventually took him into the city to show him the lives he would change if he would persist in his war.

A smiling Katara later witnessed Aang declaring that he would teach the Official Avatar Aang Fan Club the ways of his people, calling them the first. (Quoted it)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 06:17:32 pm by Hackers. »

IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Reaserved.

IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel