Author Topic: Christmas Time | | PG-13 || Human Roleplay  (Read 16571 times)

Offline ElDorko

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • We're all mad here..
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Time | | PG-13 || Human Roleplay
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2013, 06:40:50 pm »
Yes, the party starts at Luke's house party! C:
Psalms 118:6 "The Lord is on my side. I shall not fear. What can man do to me?"

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2013, 08:45:53 pm »

((Bump?))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2013, 08:48:52 pm »
I would gladly join, but can i post tomorrow? :) I really have to go to bed. >.< ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline ElDorko

• We're all mad here..
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2013, 09:40:53 pm »
Sure thing Hackers. Take your time! :3

Offline ElDorko

• We're all mad here..
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2013, 09:52:21 pm »
| Luke D'yral |

The teenage boy slipped on a black Polo shirt, the small horse in the upper right corner a pretty shade of crimson.
As he shimmied into some dark jeans, he glanced in the mirror.
His darkly hued a mess, as usual.
Giving a light groan in response to this natural occurance, he trudged into the bathroom to spray on some colonge, brush his white teeth, and spike some gel into his thick hair.
His parents and younger sister, Macie, had already left for the seminar, and the house was nicely decorated.
People should start to arrive soon.
Glancing at the clock with dazzling blue eyes, the hands read 7:00;
Last year the party lasted till 2AM, however he wouldn't hold that many expectations.
The pretty varieties of red and green streemers and other Christmas-oriented decorations were strewn about the house. Including his family christmas tree placed in the middle of the den, right beside the fire place.
 Above stockings were hung, and below the sizzling flames created a warm and romantic atmosphere for those lovey-dovey couples that always showed up late into the party.

(Sorry for the short post, I'm a bit busy xD)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:03:16 pm by ElDorko »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2013, 11:41:29 pm »

|Amie-Leigh Taylor|
The day had soon grew dark and Amie remained on the sofa-her blue eyes locked onto the tv as she held a cup of hot chocolate in her hand watching Jeramy Kyle. Hearing the loud neighs from the two horses out in the pasture she leant left and glanced out the window-seeing the animals prancing around. Smiling she shuffled and allowed her feet to drop to the floor, slowly she lifted from the seat and walked into the kitchen, she placed the cup in the sink and walked towards the cupboard. Opening the oak door she turned on the light and grabbed her beautiful leather jacket, then grabbing her scalf she wrapped it around her neck neatly-soon grabbing her black leopard print wellys. Last she grabbed her gloves and slammed shut the door, is was half 4 and she was suppose to be getting ready for the party. Pulling open the door "I'm going to check Cheyanne and Torreto!" She informed but before anyone could answer she shut the door.
It seemed the snow had lightly continued to snow-landing softly on the ground forming small white patches everywhere. Sm
iling she let out a over exaggerated sigh, walking calmy up the path way the sound of metal tapping together caused her head to turn. Seeing the two red Huskies bounding after her-it seemed those dogs followed her everywhere. It didn't take long for the 17-year old the reach the pasture where 6 horses calmly wondered around. Seeing her two horses she let out an echoing whistle which alerted the two she was there. Two large framed charged towards her with many neighs escaping their mouths. Standing straight a smile grew across her face "Hey.." She muttered as the two hoeses skidded to a stop infront of the fence. Chuckling as they reared she reached out her hand and petted the two. (Time skip) After Amie fed and watered the horses she began to rug them up-Torreto wearing his neat light green rug-and Cheyanne wearing her beautiful light blue rug. Saying her goodbye she went to the house.

Hurrying through the door she stomped the snow from her shoes and smiled as the two dogs barged in-chuckling she took off her boots and left them near the door. Walking towards the closet she put in her coat, scalf and gloves. Feeling a tight swueeze she turned to see her brother-Stephen-they had a very strong bond. "What?.." She chuckled as she looked up at her brother "I heard your going to that Luke guys party.." He replied "Yeah." Amie smiled. "Well, just be careful or I'll have to go ape shit on those bitches if they hurt you!" He laughed picking her up then placing her gently on the ground. "You don't have to worry about me Steve!" She giggled as she wriggled and was soon released. "Well its 10 past 5, you best get ready..". Giving her brother one last hug Amie ran upstairs and began to get ready.

Amie walked through the large door of her room, peering around at the beautiful lime, blue, black and white room. Walking in she smiled, it seemed boiling, someone must have shut her window. Not making a fuss she decided it was time to get ready. Taking a seat at her dresser once again Amie took a seat, grabbing her brush and strightners she began to do her hair. Running the brush through her beautiful brown locks, then applying the heated metal which caused the waves to slowly dissappear from her hair. Amie soon began to sort out her fringe, putting it at either side which made the hair style look pretty neat. The teen soon began to apply make-up, although she didn't put much on she hated looking fake. A light blusher was applied to her cheeks with a soft brush, mascara then brushed onto her eyelashes and a small ammount of lipstick on her soft lips. Happy with what she had done Amie got up and headed towards the walk in wardrobe. She didn't have to worry about a shower or anything she had one earlier. It didn't take long for her to spot the dress she wanted-a lovely dress that had a long flowing blue trail, that went nicely with her cream shoes and a nice cream spiked necklace. Once getting ready she grabbed her things. By things what she really got was her money and her cell-put she just shoved them down her bra so she didn't have to carry a bag-which she would more than likely lose.

Once everything was turned off she headed down stairs and said by to everyone-giving them a hug and a kiss. Her parents knew she was going to a party but didn't really mind-her big brother would always protect her along with her parents and well, she could protect herself along with the many friends she has. "I'll drop you off!" A sudden voice called from the house-turing she looked at Stephen who came out and entered the car. It didn't take long for them to arrive at Lukes house and it seemed she was the first. This was odd Amie was usually late to things like this-shrugging she leant over and gave her brother a final hug and kiss before exiting the car. Before her brother sped off he repeated the same sentance from earlier about being safe. Nodding she turned around.

Smiling Amie ran her hand through her hair and headed across the small pavement-soon arriving at the gate that surrounded the garden and the house of Luke. Gently she pushed open the light gate and walked in-shutting it behind her as she knew he had a dog. At this point Amie was alone as her friends text saying they would be arriving soon. Taking no hesitations the 17-year old walked up the long garden path then up towards the door-gently she knocked on the wooden object. The brown haired female waited patinetly, she couldn't wait for the party to start-her blue/green eyes glittering.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline ElDorko

• We're all mad here..
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2013, 12:32:54 am »
{ L u k e }

Luke was lounging on the couch, watching the football game that currently was on TV; A large plasma screen that was mounted above the fireplace. A loud knock at the door started Luke, causing him to laugh at himself mentally for being so nervous about the outcome of his party. He wasn't one for careing about his reputation, however this party did mean a lot to him. It was more than just a Christmas party, it was the one party where he didn't feel held back, or restrained against doing or saying anything. He loved parties as much as the next guy, however he wasn't one for the other whore's and horndogs that showed up at them.

As adrenaline coursed his veins in response to the excitement for the party, Luke gave a nod to the DJ who was stationed at the corner of the room. Whoever had arrived, had been the first guest, but Luke was sure more would show up in a small amount of time. Glancing at his silver watch that he always kept on him, the black-printed lights read 6:30.

Opening the door, Amie-Leigh Taylor greeted him with a dazzling smile and an equally dazzling dress.
A light smile played at Luke's lips, opening his arms to greet her in a hug.

"Hey Amie! You're actually the first one here." Luke said casually, running a hair through his thick black hair, before rubbing the back of his neck in a apologetic manner. "I hope you dont mind." Luke added lowly, his bright blue eyes glancing away for a moment. When he glanced back he noticed that Amie looked stunning in her dress and heels, however Luke was still taller, always being quite the sasquatch.

Pushing back the large mahogany doors, Luke welcomed her in with a smile. The DJ continued to play music, rising the volume as more people would decide to fill in the den, which now courted a dance floor. It was decorated nicely, the mahogany floors recently polished, and the fireplace just given a new batch of firewood to engulf in their beautiful crimson and orangey glow. The leather sofa's placed on opposite ends of the room, and a large dark rug rolled across the floor. An open kitchen was beside the den, food, drinks, and some alcoholic beverages placed upon the granite counters. Red and green streamers hung from the kitchen ceiling, as well as assorted colored lights that hung about. Luke was quite the party-thrower indeed.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2013, 01:15:01 am »
(Oh crap~ Am I late for the RP? D: )

Nasrin Mika
The young teenage stood up from where she was sitting on the window ledge of her home, eyes quickly glancing up at the darkening sky before she turned her gaze to the one alleyway that led her out into the streets. This was usually the time where she would just walk about, but for today she was going to expand her 'area' a bit. Nile seemed to see what she was going to do, and climbed up the window ledge, using it to jump on Nasrin's shoulders. The girl laughed as the feline made himself comfortable, curled around her neck, insisting no matter how big he was.

Nasrin brushed the dust off her clothes - though it hardly mattered, it was already dirty already - and walked out, lingering near the entrance of the alleyway for a moment before joining the others in the street, making sure to keep to the side, out of other people's way. It seemed like everybody was rushing to get home, while others freely strolled about. A small smile lit up her face as she stared up at the bright, colorful lights that decorated various trees, including some of the lampposts. She was surprised that Nile was still on her shoulder and hadn't run off, distracted by something. Was today different?

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2013, 03:22:53 am »
Before i post, i wana be sure.
How many character's allowed in this RP? 1-2?
Just need to know, before i post. Hehe. ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline ElDorko

• We're all mad here..
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2013, 05:04:37 am »
2 per each Username :3 ))