Author Topic: //:School of Arts://Highschool/PG-13/ Accepting Now  (Read 4411 times)

Offline Venatorn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • God is my #1
    • View Profile
//:School of Arts://Highschool/PG-13/ Accepting Now
« on: December 05, 2013, 09:49:59 pm »
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 10:40:39 pm by Venatorn »

"No dream is ever too big, and no dreamer is ever too small."

Offline Venatorn

• God is my #1
    • View Profile
Re: //:School of Arts://Highschool/PG-13/ DO NOT POST YET
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 10:38:22 pm »
//:School Newspaper://

Here is where I will update and post future events; Shows, Dances, Parties, etc. So, be sure to check this daily!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 11:12:02 pm by Venatorn »

Offline Venatorn

• God is my #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 10:38:39 pm »
Annabeth Grace Alstin
Female

Annabeth Grace Alstin

Face Claim: Demi Lovato
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Grade (9-12): 10th

Schedule:

1st:
Science
2nd:
Math
3rd-4th:
Singing/Vocals (First Semester)
Acting/Producing&Directing (Second Semester)
5th:
History
6th:
Spanish

**She does not take English**

Skill Classes:
Singing/Vocals & Acting/Producing&Directing

Personality:
Annabeth is known around campus for her extreme passion for singing and acting. She is very sweet  and sincere person. However, she can be very socially awkward when not around the people she feels most comfortable with. Anna is also diligent when she needs to be. She has an Inspiring optimism and she believes in herself. Not to mention that She is very determined to get things done when her mind is set towards them. she will usually conform with what's popular, she is quite meek and won't share her opinion/thoughts. For someone who does not know her as well as most can only get a good, firm grip of how she truly feels through her music.

History(Optional):
Annabeth didn't grow up in the wealthiest side of town nor family. Her father abandoned them at her very young age, leaving her mother to provide food and shelter for Anna and her younger sister. Ever since Anna started middle school she was bullied, kids would tease her about always loving and writing music. She was labeled as the biggest nerd in seventh grade and one to most likely be unsuccessful. Kids would call her fast and worthless. Throughout her years she dealt with eating-disorders, cutting, and depression. It was not until she decided that t was time to take enough, that she ad enough and wanted to prove her haters wrong. So, she took a chance and tried out for the school's talent show. There, she placed first for singing. Then, when she heard about CSA and their auditions, she decided to take another chance and try out for her freshmen year.
Now, here she is, back at CSA for sophomore year, ready to jump back into her career of music and acting.

Other:

« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 11:55:14 pm by Venatorn »

Offline Venatorn

• God is my #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 10:38:54 pm »
Saved SPace

Offline Venatorn

• God is my #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 10:39:32 pm »
ACCEPTING NOW

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: //:School of Arts://Highschool/PG-13/ Accepting Now
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 11:18:45 pm »

Name: Kendall Taylor
Picture: ^^
Face Claim: One of the Kardashian twins..
Sexuality: Straight
Grade: 10th grade
Scheduled: 1st-Maths, 2nd-English, 3rd-4th-Skill Class, 5th-Science, 6th-History.  
Skill Class(es): Singing and she's pretty good at making remixes for songs so maybe a music also.
Personality Kendall is a young bubbly girl who loves making new friends and meeting new people, she will help those in need as she can be rather caring. Altough she is stubborn and at times aggressive/feisty she is a very loyal friend to have. Sometimes Kendall can be mischevious and often gets many warning in class because of her talking or messing around-but she will collaborate and listen. Kendall is a very quick learner and is pretty intelligent, although she does sometimes seem dumb. 
History: Kendall grew up in a wealthy family meaning she had no problems getting what she wanted through out her life, being offered to go to private schools she knocked them back and decided to go to a more 'ordinary' school. She first entered at St.Craigs primary school and worked her way up to Wallbottle Academy. Seeing the school holding a competition she decided to try it out, and getting through thanks to her beautiful voice. Leaving her parents as she went to her new school, hoping to full fill her dreams.
Other: Nope nothing other.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Venatorn

• God is my #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 11:22:54 pm »
Wonderful application Taylor, you are accepted! ^^ I'll finish my app once I' done with homework. But, you can go ahead and post if you like. Also, in case you were wondering, you are allowed up to 3 characters.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 11:42:46 pm »
Thanks, and its fine I'll wait for you to finish cause I usually get stuck on what to post if I go first.
DA Account

Offline Venatorn

• God is my #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2013, 12:22:29 am »
((Welcome, and understandable. Happens to all of us.))

Annabeth Grace

"One of the scariest moment in life, is when you come to realization that the only person that can save you is yourself."

Annabeth walked through the doors of CSA, stopping in her tracks and taking a deep breath. "Ahh, it's sure feels good to be back." She yelped as she twirled around facing her mother. Her sister, Ashley, standing beside her. "Now, remember what I said, Ana." Her mother glared at her. "Yeah, yeah, I know. School first, music second." Anna side. Most of the students had arrived and were walking around the halls. Making it easy for Anna to spot out the freshmen or new comers. "Right, or I'll enroll you out." Her mother finished. "Now, give me a hug. My little sophomore." Her mom stretched out her arms pulling Anna into a bear hung, embracing her. "Mom! You're already embarrassing me." She whined. "Oh, okay ... I'll go get your stuff out of the car while you get your scheduled and apartment number." Anna's mom spoke before giving her a kiss on the check and rushing to the car. "Hey, pest." Anna joked towards Ashley as she knelt down in front of her. "I'm not a pest!" Ashley protested. "Well, to me you are... Now give me hug." Anna reached out and grabbed Ashley, throwing her around as her sister laughed. "Will you be home for Thanksgiving?" her sister asked. "Yeah." ... "Okay, good. Bring me presents." Anna laughed as she stood up, her mom carrying her four gouges up the steps. "I already have my apartment number, mother." Anna barked, "Our scheduled are already in there as well." She continued. Her mother sat her bags done on a cart before giving her one last hug. "Don't forget to call." She said. "I wont." Anna held onto her mother tightly. After everything they have been through she sorta felt bad about leaving her sister and them alone. Afraid they may feel she is abandoning them as their father did.

Before Anna's mother pulled out of the hug, she whispered into Anna' ear "I'm so proud of you. Now, go and sow them hat you're made of." Soon they all finished their goodbyes and Anna headed off pulling the cart that carried her bags down the pavement path and towards the apartments. "Room 216. Room 216." She kept reminding herself in between her singing. She finally reached a medium sized apartment building that was located right by the pool. "Hell yes." She mumbled to herself before sliding her ID card into the small pocket, turning the red light green and pushing the door open. This was it, time to make this year worth remembering.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2013, 12:50:11 am »
((Mind if Kendall shares with Anna? If so I'll change my post))

Kendall Taylor
After a long 2 hour journey Kendall eventually arrived at the large building known as the 'CSA'. Smiling the teen jerked forward a little as the car stopped, the large door of the black Range Rover being opened by her father who had went towards the boot of the car and fetched her bags. The newcomer starred up at the new building with the smile still plastered across her face revealing her pearl white teeth. "Here you go Princess, be good will you!" Her father joked with a smile as he placed her bags down and leant in for a hug, chuckling she leant in to "Don't worry, I will!". Feeling the tight squeez from her fathers hug then a kiss on her head. "See you when you come home sweetie!" her father smiled as he got into the car and waved then driving away. Waving her goodbyes Kendall soon turned towards the school and took a deep breath in.

Picking up her bags the dark haired teen began slowly walking up the long path that lead towards the beautiful school, turning she pushed the large doors open with ease and entered. This school seemed surrounded by students, who wondered the corridors. Kendall never knew anyone here so it felt a little awkward as she walked past the many friendship groups. Going to the office she got her key and dorm number "Room 216..." She muttered to herself as she walked up the stairs. Arriving outside the door of the medium sized room she realised it was right beside the pool, a sigh of relief blowing past her lips as she put her bags down. Attempting to unlock it but soon realised it was open. Slowly she walked in.

It seemed someone was already here and she guessed this would be her room maye-picking up her bags Kendall entered to room and placed them on the double bed, her head turning to face the teen who stood across the room. "Hey I'm Kendall, guess we're gonna be room mates.." she smiled as she walked back over towards the door and shut it. Stopping for a moment Kendall ran a hand through her beautiful, long, dark hair and hurried back to her bed-taking a seat for a moment as she began to observe.

DA Account