Author Topic: //:School of Arts://Highschool/PG-13/ Accepting Now  (Read 4413 times)

Offline Venatorn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • God is my #1
    • View Profile
Re: //:School of Arts://Highschool/PG-13/ Accepting Now
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013, 03:01:23 am »
((Yeah, that's cool they can be roommates))

Annabeth Grace

"One of the scariest moment in life, is when you come to realization that the only person that can save you is yourself."

Anna threw her bags on top of one of the beds. Taking another deep breath, she knew this was where she belonged. And she couldn't wait to back to writing her music. As she walked over to a large mirror planted on the wall she studied herself, her long dark brown hair was put in a braid that wrapped around her neck and lay on her shoulder. Wings on her eyes, light blue eye shadow and her skin glowing. "You belong here... You belong here." She mumbled to herself as the voices of haters in the past creep into her mind.

Anna calms her nerves before walking over to her guitar case, inside sits her very first Les Paul she got for her 13 birthday. And her sixth in her collection. She places is beside her bed next to her very first ever acoustic guitar. She cherished them. Anna sat upon her bed, taking out her song book and writing down lyrics. "This is a story. That I've never told. I need to get back the light inside you stole."She wrote down before realizing that another teenage girl, who she knew to be her room mate on the other side of the room. "Hi, I guess so. I'm Annabeth, but you can call me Anna." She smiled, "So, you knew here? This your first year?" She asked before checking her cell phone. She already had three text messages from her mom and two from her friend Allison. She has know Allison for about five years, when Anna came home for school in tears, Allison was the one who was always there. She waited for the girls response as she started to unpack one of her bags full of clothes. Although, she was a little embarrassed. She could tell that Kendall came from a wealthier family, by the way she dressed and held herself. After being bullied for so many years, you learn to read people. So, she just made sure that her clothes were out of her site, to avoid any comments that may linger.

"No dream is ever too big, and no dreamer is ever too small."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2013, 06:13:59 pm »

|| Kendall Taylor||
Kendall looked around th large room with interest-it was her first year here and she still needed to fit in. Taking a seat on the bed she glanced at her new roommate, whom she now lnew as 'Anna'. Shooting a smile in the females direction she nodded to her reply. Running a hand through her beautiful smooth hair she began "Yeah its my first year, I didn't really do the contest until a few weeks ago.." She replied with yet another smile, trying to avoid the face she wasn't confident in herself although it seemed it. Entending her legs she pushed herself up from the bed and moved to the bottom, leaning over and grabbing the largest bag that had all her clothes in-slowly pulling round the zip she took a glance at Anna with yet another smile, revealing her pearl white teeth. Turning back to face her bag she began unpacking all her clothes and folding them, putting them in a neat pile on her bed ready to be hung up in the wardrobe and dressers.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Venatorn

• God is my #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2013, 09:41:40 pm »

Annabeth Grace

"One of the scariest moment in life, is when you come to realization that the only person that can save you is yourself."

Anna continued to jot down a few more lyrics that crawled into her brain. As she heard her knew roommate speak again she looked up. Noticing the girl's avoiding her face. "That's cool. Well, if you're talented, which I'm sire you are since you are here. Then you'll fit right in. CSA isn't like normal high-school." Anna paused for a moment. I mean, there are what you call 'popular' and then you got your 'nerds' whatever you label them as. But, if you stick with what you love doing. You'll get by." She continued. As she noticed Kendall folding her clothes, Anna went back to writing. "You're a criminal. And you steal like you're a pro." Anna mumbled to herself as she wrote down the lyrics. Anna usually would offer to show someone around, though Kendall just arrived and she believed she wanted to get settled in first.

((Short >.>))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2013, 10:40:00 pm »

||Kendall Taylor||
The brunette continued folding her clothes as she hummed to herself-glancing up she looked over at the ten sitting not to far away who seemed to be writing something down. Smiling she turned and looked at the large pile of clothes, grabbing one and taking it towards the wardrobe to hang up-she trailed back and forth as she put each one in all her jeans, jackets, tops, shirts, leggins, jeans, dresses, skirts and many more. Returning back to her bed she slid the empty bag under the large bed then grabbed another. Taking out a pair of shoes as she began putting them into place in the bottomw of the wardrobe. Hearing anna speak she turned her head to listen. Hearing Anna speak about her being talented she smiled "Thanks, but ften show my talents I get a little shy at times. I'm guessing you're pretty talented huh? Seems you know this place well." Kendall smiled then turned back to putting her things away soon hearing what she said next "It seems better than other schools, but yeay most schools have labels. Its best to stick in though, I'm guessing you're opular?.." She questioned shooting a gat Anna then back to her things. Lyrics began to run through her head, causing the words the spill from her voicebox and past her glossy lips. 'I'm at a payphone trying to call home all of my change I spent on you, where have the times gone baby its all wrong baby where are the plans we made for two...' Kendall had begun to sing Payphone that was sang by Maroon 5, one of her favorite songs which she sang beautifully.

DA Account

Offline Venatorn

• God is my #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2013, 10:30:09 pm »

Annabeth Grace

The dark headed teen turned her head towards her roommate as she be gain to speak again. "It happens, we all get shy here and there." She paused for a moment as the girl suggested that Anna herself was talented. "I guess you could say that. This is my second year here so far. Anna went back to writing her song. "All the pain and the truth, I wear like a battle wound. She began to tap the end of her pencil on her bottom lip, usually she could have a song written in about two hours, but this one was different. This one was different, it had a certain meaning and told a story in between the lyrics. "It is in a way better than other schools. Although, things can get brutal here as well. Have to impress the right people." When Kendall assumed that Anna was one of the populars, she paused. "I wouldn't necessarily say that. The populars are usually the rich. They're not easily to miss out on campus. You could say I'm just average. And here, I just try to stand out. Don't want to be just another face in the crowd."
After a few minutes Anna overheard Kendall singing a song from Maroon 5, Anna decided to join in hitting every key at the right rate. Her years of vocal lessons paid off.

((Sorry it took a while to reply))
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 10:32:33 pm by Venatorn »

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2013, 10:57:00 pm »
Name: Dean Martin

Face Claim: Dean Geyer
Sexual Orientation (Straight/Gay/Bi/Etc): Straight
Grade (9-12): 11
Schedule: Science(1st), English(2nd), Skilled-Classes(3rd-4th), History(5th), Math(6th)
Skill Class(es): Singing/Acting
Personality: Dean is a very straight forward kin of guy, and isn't afraid to tell you what he thinks. Singing, Film-making, and hanging out with friends is his life. And although he doesn't see like it, Dean can be very sensitive when it comes to personal issues. All in all he is a very cool, smart, and down to earth as they come. If you are one of his close friends, he'll take a bullet for you if need be.
History(Optional): Will be revealed through out Rp ((I can't think of anything at the moment.))
Other: Nothing I can think of...
[/color]

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2013, 11:10:42 pm »

||Kendall Taylor||
Kendall continued humming the song lyrics as she continued to put her things away. After tidying away her shoes the put the bag at the back of her bed with the others, soon opening another which contained makeup. Deciding she didn't really need those put somewhere she put them on the desk near a mirror. Soon she picked up her quitar and put at at the bottom of the bed. Opening another it had all of her electricals in; hair dryer, straightners, chargers, laptop, speakers, cables, headphones, ipods, ipad and a few others. Putting them in seperate parts of her desk and under her bed, then she put her underwear in a draw at the side of her bed. Last but not least she got out her drawing things and put them on her shelf. A deep sigh escaped her mouth as she was finally finished. Shuffling backward she dropped onto her bed and lsitened as Anna spoke. "Yeah, guess I juse needed to come out my shell. Wow, so what do you do here? I'm guessing you sing or something?" Kendall questioned with a smile her attention soon drifting out the window as she watched a few birds fly past. Soon the 16-year old turned to face her room mate. "Yeah I can imagine it does with all the competition and what not.." She shrugged then listening to what she said about being popular. "Oh, you just look like a popular person!" She admitted with yet another smile. Running her hand through her brunnete hair she spoke again "Yeah. Most posh people in my school were snobs so I never really got on with them, I would much rather like to be classed as average.." She admitted. Her pearl white teeth visable. 'Man, fuck that shit I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin. Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of shit with you.' Kendall had begun to rap the part that was more towards the end of the song-her hand tapping against her thigh.

((Its fine))

DA Account

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2014, 11:16:35 pm »
*Removed
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 05:00:40 am by ~Cheshire~ »