Author Topic: {|: As Time Fades :|} - Semi-Realistic | Literate | Fantasy | Open & Accepting -  (Read 17055 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile

Kiannah Leigh Taylor

Species(Human, Elf, Shifter, etc.)
Dog-Shifter

Class(Assassin, Warrior, Peasant, etc.)
Assassin-Peasant

Personality
Kiah first appears as a stubborn girl who won't tolerate anyone and won't stand for anyones crap, she often comes off as aggressive and rather willing to work. Although, she is very loyal and protective alonh with being friendly once you get to know her, but she's always there to help and has a kind heart-even if she is bitter tongues at times. Kiannah is very 'skilled' at much things but a few and that's all she guessed she needs. This teen is good at drawing, mostly animals of the canine and horses and drawing landscapes she does find a little easy, she can sing and play a guitar, and cook. Swimming is also a strong point along side running and jumping. But, we all have a downfall and hers is usually climbing. As her shifter for is a canine she doesn't really 'climb' but she does run, and leap-but will climb if needed eventhough she isn't the best. Although she is skilled and can be stealthy the odd trip will cause her to be spotted.

History
Baby
When a baby she done everything you thought she would. Not really being able to care for herself and mainly depending on her parents and family. At this point she hadn't started walking but maybe just getting the justs of crawling and picking things up.

Toddler
As she grew older Kiannah began picking things up and growing rather intelligent with all the new things in life. At this point she could walk and was onto solid foods, now being able to walk sturdy and pick basically everything up. Also, she managed the speaking technique and got a few words in as she picked them up from tothers around her.

Child
At this point she had started school and had begumaking new friends and being allowed to venture around the village-but not to far from home. This is when she began to show her skills in cooking classes, music classes, art classes and sport, her weaker subjects were maths and language classes. At this point Kiannah got her first 2 pets these being a horse and a dog. She lived with her mother, father and older brother-but her brother moved out at the age of 17 but still around the village.

Teenager
As she grew older her grades began to increase in the classes she was good at, leaving school with what you could say 'Ok' grades but not the best. She soon left school and began working for the family business at a horse stable where the village people would keep their horses, this only made her love for animals grow stronger as she grew. By now she was skilled with the things she is good at, and that's all she really uses to get through life.  

Weapons(You may only have two)
She has a medium sized silver blade which has a black handle with neat patters going around. Her 2nd weapon is a bow and arrow, which is a brown colour mixed with black. Symbols are carved into it from her mother who has a hobby of carving things.

Pet/Mount(You may only have one Pet and one Mount)
A gorgeous gray, black and white canine that has a curled tail and beautiful bright blue eyes. Her name is Ayeasha and she is a Husky/Akita mix her age is 3 and she is Kiannahs pet. Another pet Kiannah has is a beautiful black stallion who goes by the name Aarow, he has a beautiful long flowing mane and tail, his eyes are like a stormy colour and he is 4 years of age. This is her mount.

Other
Tomato

Roleplay Sample
Chains grinded and clanked from outside the small house of the village, opening her eyes Kiannah let a smile grow across her face as she heard the deep voice of her father "Who girl!" and the snort of a horse was soon heard. Watching as her bedroom door opened there stood her mother who always had the brightest smile "Come on dearie, your fathers here to pick you up." she spoke in a soft tone as she walked outsmiling Kiah pulled off her sheets and jumped out of bed as she threw on a pair of clothes and ran out the room only to be chased by Ayasha "Be mom!" she shouted as she ran out and hopped onto the cart, Easha leaping onto the back.

It only took 5 minutes to get to the stables, besides it was only around the corner. Ayeasha leapt off before the cart even stopped and ran into the stables barking-Kiannah could hear the canine being greeted by the other stable hands. "Daddy, I'm going to see Aaron.." she smiled and kissed her father on the chee before hopping off the seat and onto the hard ground. Running her hand through her hair Kiannah ran across to the stables and towards Aarows stall with a look of excite across her face.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 03:23:20 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile

Guy Ryan Collins

Human

Assassin

Personality
Guy is a sarcastic, cocky, man with a tendency to make jokes when uncomfortable.

History
Born to only a mother, Guy did what he could to support her, including contracts for killing. He kept his job up long after his mother's passing, becoming an expert assassin. He now lives in the forest in a shack.

A single dagger with a ruby in the handle

A cat-sized dragon that rides on his shoulder and can spurt small bits of fire. No mount

Other
his dragon's name is Ifrit&&tomatoe.

Roleplay Sample
The gleaming sun reflected off of the ebony strands of hair that hung down in Guy's face. With a grunt, he pushed Ifrit onto his shoulder before pushing his way deeper into the brush. A small chirp exited Ifrit's mouth, catching Guy's attention, "What is it boy?" Ifrit let a small hiss slip off his tongue, raising Guy's guard.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 12:47:22 am by Abby »
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Taylor is accepted. The rest of you should take a look at the rules again. And one is still pending so.. ))

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
(Edited my postt.(: ))

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Okay, I finished my app ^^)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
((Okay, ????????? and Abby are accepted! You guys may start roleplaying. ^^))

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
The forest glew with a brightness as small, fairy-like specks floated throughout the streams of light, slipping between the leaves of the canopy. With a small chirp, Ifrit clutched his tiny claws harder onto Guy's shoulder, his tail wrapping at the end around his neck. Twirling his dagger around his fingers, Guy smirked at the now torn apart practice dummy.

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile

Lilith Fraizer

Demon

Assassin

Personality
Lilith is a solitary person, she is dark, and mean. She can be kind, but only to some people.

History
Lilith was raised by her mother, father, and little sister. When Lilith 11 her mother died. She was a human child until one day when Lilith was cursed. She didn't know at first, but as time went by she began to change, her eyes turned red, her hair got darker and she got meaner. Her family was scared of her they left her on the streets when she was 12. She never went back to her family since then, and she has always been on her own.

Weapons
A black dagger

Pet/Mount
None

Other
Tomato :D

Roleplay Sample
Lilith sat on the corner of the street her red eye where looking at her dagger. The dagger had A sliver handle with flowing line carved on it, the blade was black as the night. She flipped it over in her hands, the handle shimmered in the sunlight. It was the most beautiful blade she had ever saw. Sliding the blade into her belt she stood up looking at the sky she sighed. "Did you want me to be like this mom?" She looked back down and walked away from the scuffed up street corner.

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
((Cheshire is accepted! Welcome to the RP. c: ))

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile

Sarah Elizabeth Bennett

Squirrel-Shifter

Peasant

Personality
Sarah is a very obedient child but at night she often wakes up and sneaks out of the house to get a good look at the world. She is a hard working child who normally keeps quiet and rarely ever speaks her opinion or objects. Sarah is shy and well-taught and she loves reading.

History
Sarah was born to a family of eight. Her mother, father, two older sisters, an older brother and two younger brothers. Her life was hard being the youngest girl and having to care for her two younger brothers. Her eldest brother, Marcus, lives in the cottage across from theirs with a loving wife and a newborn baby girl. Her eldest sister, Charlotte, just turned 20 and moved in with her new husband. Her other eldest sister, Beatrice, is 17 and still living with them. Her youngest brother, William, at the age of 5 shares the only other room besides Charlotte's and Mothers and Fathers with her 2 year old younger brother, Richard. As for Sarah, she has a small room in the attic. She found out she was a shifter and adopted when she was 7 but never mentioned it to mother or father. Instead she acted like their daughter, as which the one they hated. Sarah never got to attend school and that would upset her greatly as she loved learning. But when she knew her brothers were down for their nap and Charlotte and Mother has went to run errands and father was at work, she would shift and watch the children play on the playground then head inside to read or write. Sarah is treated a lot differently. More like a slave or maid as she must clean every inch of the house, care for her younger siblings and prepare all the meals. Her mother says that by the age of 12 Sarah will be running the everyday errands also. She also tends to the back yard garden and chicken coop. Her life is hard but she accepts it.

None

Monday

Other
Tomato

Roleplay Sample
Little Sarah wakes up to hear Mother calling her name. Quickly, the young girl shoves the covers off of her and pulls off her night gown. She could feel Monday's soft nose poke her thigh as he never liked her leaving to go to chores. Putting a hand out, she strokes the mutt's ears. As she was buttoning up the front of her usual plaid dress, Mother came in looking angry. "Sarah Elizabeth! What has been taking you so long?" she asks, obviously angry. Monday had hid under Sarah's small wooden desk in fear of the plump lady. "So sorry Madame. I seemed to have slept late." she murmurs, sitting down on the creaky old bed to put on her black shoes. "Don't let it happen again Sarah Elizabeth, or else you'll be spending nest week working for Monsieur Price." she hisses. Sarah shivers at the thought of working at the Price Manor. They weren't Royals but they were wealthy and their sons would torment Sarah while their older sister would watch and treat her unkindly. "Yes Madame." she says, standing up and following Mother down the steps. When she reached the kitchen, she noticed Charlotte and her new husband, Harold. "Finally you made it down her. Get to cooking, me and Harold are feeling a bit peckish." Charlotte says, turning to gossip with her younger sister. "Of course, Mademoiselle." Sarah says, rushing into the kitchen and putting a pan on the stove. She takes the eggs she collected the night before and mixes them into the bowl. A nice steaming plate of scrambled eggs should feed everyone for the morning. When she finished she put them on Mother's nice dish set (as that what was supposed to be used when they had company) and carries the plates out to the family. "What is this?" Charlotte asks, standing up angrily and pointing at the plate of eggs. "Scrambled eggs Mademoiselle." Sarah replies calmly. "Of course! You prepare an unfit meal!" she yells, grabbing Sarah's arm and dragging her down a long dark hallway. Sarah struggles to pull away but of course, her attempts do not work. Charlotte opens a door and shoves her into a dark room. "This is where you belong Sarah Elizabeth." her voice was cold as she slams the door shut and locks it from the outside. Sarah sits in the corner, the sound of rats scurrying about the empty room. She had been here too many times, it was a room that lead to the cellar and trust me, the cellar would be a lot better then here.