Author Topic: {|: As Time Fades :|} - Semi-Realistic | Literate | Fantasy | Open & Accepting -  (Read 17052 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart

The villagers bowed down as her carriage made it's way through, she sighed "I wish they would stop doing that.." she said "Oh, but Princess, they are doing that out of respect." Oriella looked at her guard, Henry "Yeah I know..But I don't like it." She huffed and straightened out her light pink gown "I wish I didn't have to wear a dress all the time." Finally, the carriage came to a stop, Henry stepped out first to make sure it was safe "Who is going to attack us Henry?" she grumbled as she jumped out "Hey! You must wait for my 'okay' before you step out. What if there was an assassin lurking about?" Oriella rolled her eyes "It has been weeks since we have seen an assassin, I'm fine." She liked to make visits to the villagers, they were all so kind, she wished she could help them all. Oriella walked house to house, greeting the people that lived there and giving thanks for supporting her family. Almost everyone was grateful that she had stopped by, some of them offered her trinkets but she politely refused.

Her two guards were attached to her hip as she made her way through town. She finally came to a small shop that sold great tasting food ''Hello Wendy!" Oriella greeted as she entered the shop, her senses flooded by the smell of the tasty food. Wendy, the shop owner, quickly came from the back room to greet Oriella "Hello Princess." she said as she bowed "What may I get you today?" Oriella smiled "The usual." Wendy quickly went behind the counter to get Oriella her things. She always got her bread from here, she was sure Wendy made the best bread in all the land. As Wendy went to Hand Oriella her bag her guard, Dedric, snatched it away "The princess does not eat what doesn't come from the palace's kitchen." he said as he put the bag on the counter "We must go now." he ordered as he pushed Oriella out of the shop "Hey!" she yelled as they stepped out onto the street "Keep your hands off of me!" she swatted his large hand away before running down the street. With tears running down her face she dashed into the forest, her heels getting stuck in the mud and getting left behind. She came to a stream and fell to her knees next to it, she wiped the tears from her cheeks but they just kept coming. "Princess Oriella! Where are you?!" she could hear her guards calling her, but she didn't want to see them, she just wanted to be alone.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile

Lilith watched as the princess' carriage pulled up to the shop. Pulling a hood over her head she stood outside the shop and waited. After a while she saw as the princess ran out of the building and into the forest. Following her she slid through the forest following the princess as she fled to the river. She stalked up behind her. drawing her dagger, she lurked in the shadows blending into the background. Lowering into a crouch she grabbed the princess by the waist pinning her arms to her side and put the dagger up to her throat. "Hello Princess" She said in her ear. "Scream and I'll slit your throat."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 06:01:36 am by ~Cheshire~ »

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
edited my post))

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Guy's lips pulled back in a satisfied smile as he approached his target to exchange it for a new one, but paused as the sound of almost sobbing caught his attention. He turned towards the river, leaving his practice behind and making his way to the rushing water. As he reached the clearing around the river, he spotted someone. A young girl. She wore fancy clothing and had rosey cheeks. Leaning casually against a tree, Guy mumbled as a figure appeared from the shadows behind her, "Oh, interesting a demon." A small chirp from Ifrit made Guy let an interesting sound escape his throat, "A Princess? You don't say.." Ifrit watched as his owner seemed to stand back, wanting to see how it plays out. He let a small hiss out, "Oh calm yourself, lizard. I'll intervene..soon enough."
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Okay Trixxy and Fantasyna are accepted! I shall add you guys to the thread then start roleplaying. ^^ Oh, and yes Abby, this is a kind of battle between good and evil, and also halfway you must try to survive.))

Haven heard much excitement from the village and the snorting sounds of horses as they scuffed their hooves along the dirt road. Watching with her icy blue eyes, she saw the fancy carriage take a stop at the town bakery. A few minutes passed before she saw a young girl in a beautiful pink gown dash out, her heels clicking on the worn down road. Princess Oriella ran straight underneath the tree in which the fae was perched upon.
Flicking her tail, she decided to follow, her gaze fixed sharply upon the girl. Then, letting her tail balance herself, she pushed back against the tree branch with her hind legs, shooting through the air, only to be digging her claws into the branch of the closest tree. Repeating this, the cat-shifter began to gain speed. Striding from tree to tree, she followed the princess all the way to the stream.

It was then when she noticed a strange scent. It was almost like...blood. Flicking her sharp gaze around, Haven noticed a girl. Although, she didn't seem quite...human. Studying her deeply, she noticed her eyes. Those red, terrifying eyes. That was when the girl got it. A demon was afoot. But why? Shivering, she sat hidden in the canopy, her eyes glittering as she watched a young man carrying a rather large lizard on his shoulder, and he seemed to be whispering to himself. What a strange man... She thought to herself, letting out a very soft snort, not able to heard by human ears. Flicking her tail, she noticed the demon threaten the princess. Narrowing her eyes, she was glad she had stashed her bag that carried her weapons inside the hollowed branch this time. Turning, the fae leapt from tree to tree again, being careful to dig her claws into the tough bark. Then, she arrived at a small hill with a tall tree on top, a few flowers at the bottom. Her mother's grave. Bowing her head down at the tree, she paused, then ascended the old oak, all the way to the very top. Then, there stashed at the top inside a small branch was a leather bag.

Haven crouched in the tree behind the stream. She had shifted to carry her large bow along back, but afterwards she was back into cat form, crouching in the tree with her bow behind her, stashed neatly in the leaves in case she needed it. Watching the demon still have her dagger pressed threateningly against the terrified princess's throat, eyes glittering like a hungry snake. The fae decided she'd better watch, otherwise the demon might decide to slit the princess's throat. But what if Oriella decided the wrong thing and was killed anyway? Then, she remembered the young man. Grabbing her bow in her maw, the cat-shifter slunk along the shadows, closer to the man.
In human form again, the girl was in her training clothing. A short white dress with a red ribbon tied around the waist. It had been her favorite, since her mother had given it to her. Then, slinking along the bushes, she was silently standing behind the man with the over-sized lizard. Her icy gaze was narrowed, and she readied her bow, immediately pulling a sharpened arrow out of her quiver (Don't know if I got that right) and aimed it right at the top of the man's head.
"Touch her and I shoot." She whispered, her voice small and sharp like the tip of a blade. The princess was no longer out-numbered.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 05:56:38 pm by Bunnehz8D »

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile

"Now, now, princess," She hissed. "There's a very important man that wants you, a very important princess dead." She tightened her grip on the princess. "But sadly if I kill you I'm afraid that your royal guards will want me dead as well," She said. Dragging the princess a little further into the woods she found a tree to tie her to. "and we wouldn't want that now would we." She pulled the princess' hands behind the tree and quickly tied them together with rope, pulling it tight."I could let you starve, but your guards will come looking for you by than." She crouched down in front of her making sure her face was hidden my her hood. Placing the dagger up to her throat. She put enough pressure to draw a little blood.

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile

Adelheid Monika Klaus

Adelheid sighed as she dismounted her beloved horse,Asfaloth.She just had an argument with her older sister again,and it was not only her the one who made her mad but her mother aswell.Just this morning,the girl found out that Elizabeth was going to marry and her engagement party will be in two days.Not to mention this was planned weeks ago but no one told her anything,like she wasn't part of the family.What is more,the husband will be a young man named Alfred,whom Adelheid still considers him a spoiled child.Not only he was boring,always talking about how great he is,but also a coward and a flirt.He would cheat on Elizabeth sooner and later,and the girl couldn't bear to see her sister hurt.No way she would allow a guy like him be her brother-in-law.
     Adelheid took a sit next to the trunk of a tree."If only father was here.."she whispered.Her father,he left for another country because of some important bussiness he had to attend to.He definitely knew about the plans for Elizabeth and he wouldn't do anything to stop it,but at least he was the only one to listen to the younger daughter.The birds's songs at least calmed her a little,how she enjoyed the company of the forest.But this brief moment of peace came to an end,as the sound of sobbing nearby came to her ears.Wondering what it was,Adelheid told her horse to stay near the tree as she quietly advanced through the thick bushes.Easily climbing a tree nearby,she rested on a branch and glanced towards the stream.Her eyes stopped upon two figures.One was definitely a demon,judging by her appearance,and the other one,a familiar face she has seen before,during a ball she and her family were invited to and of course,Adelheid was forced to attend to.It was the princess.She was in grave danger,as the demon was holding a dagger close to her neck.From this position,the girl didn't knew what to do.Any sudden move and the demon would kill the princess,but she couldn't stay and do nothing either.
      Then,voices of people became louder and louder.It was the guards,probably looking for the princess.But even if they came in time,the princess still wasn't safe.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Guy froze, his muscles tensing. Ifrit let a sma, frightened chirp out before slinking backwards onto the tree, to leave Guy to defend himself. "Well, looks like I'm in a pickle." he smirked, turning on his heels before leaning against the tree again. He slid his hands into his pockets, smiling at the girl. "You're a tree hugger, aren't you.?"
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Oriella gasped when her hands were squeezed to her sides and a dagger was pressed against her throat. She gulped before speaking "What do you want?" she thought the person was a thief, looking for gold. Oriella could hear the trumpets sounding from the castle, signaling that someone was missing "They are sending the royal guard to come look for me, soon you will be surrounded." She was pulled to her feet and pushed towards a tree "Who?" she asked. The woman tied Oriella's hands around a tree rather tightly, making her wince in discomfort. She tried to get here face away from her's but with the tree behind her she couldn't do anything. The woman bent down and got closer to her face, telling her she could let her starve out here. Oriella tried to look at her face but she was covering it with a hood "Who are you?" she asked but didn't receive an answer. The woman placed the dagger at her throat again, this time adding more pressure and drawing a small amount of blood. Oriella flinched as the blade cut through her skin "Please..Let me go." she begged as she her eyes looked for any sign of the guard.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile

Haven's eyes narrowed. Her long, blonde hair was stirred into the air as a soft breeze found it's way between the gaps in the canopy. She did not lower her bow, but merely straightened up, appearing rather tall."I prefer skilled climber, not "tree hugger". She rolled her eyes, deciding not to reveal her shifter ability...yet. Then, she noticed the lizard crawl away. "Seems that pet of yours is scared of me. Hah." She grinned, her white teeth glinting in the sun. She noticed out of the corner of her eye the demon had taken the princess away. She was half-tempted to shift and follow, but then she noticed a figure crouched in a tree. A human, whom seemed to be dressed in noble's clothing. Probably one of the princess's guards. Then, she turned her attention back to the man, who was still leaned against the tree, his lizard trembling in fear from above. She didn't dare point the bow at the creature, she wasn't that cruel.

Sorry for shortness, writer's block. ;w;))