Author Topic: |Invasion| SuperHero/Human RolePlay |Open & Accepting!|  (Read 11794 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: |Invasion| SuperHero/Human RolePlay |Open & Accepting!|
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2014, 04:18:28 pm »
Yes!
Yes we are!
And sure! ^.^ ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2014, 08:30:23 pm »
(Tangled, question..... Where are you exacly? Sorry, maybe not paing attention, but ehh.)

Already captured. Cuz I thought that's where we were starting at. I can change it if you want me to.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2014, 03:26:21 am »
Well, if you have powers you need to Rp as if your hiding. :P ))

IM BACK!!!

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2014, 02:28:16 pm »
[Ah screw it. I'll feel a little awkward having an anime picture, so I'll just make my character female instead. Apologies, it was supposed to be a male. ;_;]

"'Wrong? How offending, especially since you're the one insulting me."

|Full Name|
Jenizza Kenos

|Alias|
Silvertongue.

|Age|

|Gender|
Female.

|Personality|
Sarcastic, Sassy, Proud, Independent, Rude, Sadistic, Despicable, Insolent, Complacent, Clever, and lastly, Mischievous. All the bad traits anybody could have. She's also a smooth talker, good with using and twisting words to her advantage, which is the reason why she's nicknamed "Silvertongue". She hardly shows any emotions and usually wears her 'trademark' smirk when talking to others. Jenizza keeps everything to herself and makes it hard for you to get anything out from her.

|Appearance|
A pretty young lady who looks mature for her age. Raven black hair that flows down to the middle of her back, with a pair of vibrant, brilliant emerald eyes. Her skin is close to pale, and unusually soft and smooth. Though they are red in the picture, her nails are usually painted black, and always sharp like a cat's claws.

|History|
Jenizza was a street orphan in her so-called 'mortal life before all this happened', and was born in the streets by her mother, who was a simple beggar. Her mother raised her until she was six, and afterwards she unfortunately got involved in a accident, whereby she was caught in a raging fire, and died. Jenizza was left alone after that, not really knowing what happened to her mother. She eventually looked out for herself but strayed down the wrong path - The girl got fed up of begging like a dog, and instead became a rather skilled thief, stealing food and money, sometimes even using words to con others. Afterwards came her capture by 'The Shattered Ones'.

|Skills|
She has the power of magic. It includes the basics such as telekinesis, but mainly focuses on ice, wind and even a little dark magic. She doesn't have heavy spells such as teleportation or telepathy, but she does have the power to conjure illusions of things that she's seen before.

|Weakness|
Thunder/lightning, heavier dark magic that counters her own. She also can't get close to several random things such as ink, immense heat, and can't concentrate well if somebody is 'invading her mind', like if somebody is using telepathy on her.

|SuperHero/Villain Name|
Chose to be a villain. Villain name is Kaos, which means Chaos.

|Extra|
She's fast and agile, her movements graceful like a cat's.
She good at balancing on stuff.
Actually a good dancer. She used to dance to earn money.

If something's wrong, tell me. I'll change it. c8

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2014, 02:55:36 pm »
Lovely character. <3
Your accepted!
Feel free to jump in. ;)
I'll add her later on when I get on PC. ^.^ ))

IM BACK!!!

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2014, 03:12:42 pm »

Jenizza Hummed to herself as she leant against a wall, green eyes inspecting her black nails, frankly ignoring the nervous stares going her way. She was currently in "The Shattered Ones'" organization, simply biding her time. Though she seemed as if she was doing nothing, her mind was already quickly working to form her own clever plans. Smirking to herself, she finally raised her gaze, looking at the few people in the organization walking past her before she finally began walking down the hallway as well, though she didn't really know where exactly to go. Well, wherever her mind took her, she guessed.

Since Jenizza is a villain, I made her start at the organization of The Shattered Ones. Is that fine? o3o)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 03:14:27 pm by Kaos~ »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2014, 08:05:09 pm »
Yes! ^.^
Say, could you like get a mission from the organization, needing to catch me?
I'm bored and want some action. :D ))

IM BACK!!!

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2014, 08:18:56 pm »
[/
    Looking around Tyler found a crowbar and slid her wings out of her shirt leaning mlthem towards her she popped off the ring that kept her wings together strenching them out she felt a slight pain from the burn that she had obtained from beening tested on folding her wings together she felt a tiny drop of rain land on her nose as she started to walk out of the alley. Tensing she bolted trough the streets looking for somewhere to get out of the rain finding a small hangover from a roof of an old building she stopped under feeling the scales of her wings brush the bricks as she jerked them away. "Crash!"She heard a Peirce of metal hit the ground she turned only to ding that she was stuck with a tranquilizer dart. Before passing out she remembered seeing the same man in the suit smirk as she hit the ground.

Blinking open her eyes she felt water all around her moving her arms she felt a air mask attached to her mouth and nose as she looked around seeing a cell across the room she tryed out use her wings to get to the surface but instead she hit her head on the top of her water filled cell "not again." She mumbled behind the mask shahs swam down to the bottum of the cell and sat down on a rock and looked around for a possiable way to get out and quickly dry her wings.
color]

I hope this is alright with everyone)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2014, 07:35:10 pm »
-Bump-