Author Topic: |Invasion| SuperHero/Human RolePlay |Open & Accepting!|  (Read 11793 times)

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: |Invasion| SuperHero/Human RolePlay |Open & Accepting!|
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2014, 10:15:54 pm »
"Ya" she said looking at her

Cant think sorry

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2014, 05:37:17 pm »
Jade Storm

Jade smiled.
She now help up her arm and spoke up.
"Well?" She asked worriedly.
What if the guards get there until they could break free?
Jade felt that someone will come soon.
But who?

(Lol, Could someone come and check upon us? XD)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 05:39:56 pm by TinyTail »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2014, 04:53:22 pm »
Bump?

IM BACK!!!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2014, 05:45:37 pm »
(( @TinyTail: Since Adam's got nothing to do, he'll go down. ^^ On a further note - changing his power to heal to invisibility, if that is fine. ))

"Your stupidity humors me."

Sneaking a glance around, Adam quickly retrieved his sketchpad from his files, determined to ignore the boss' order to continue working. He was a rebel, but who really cared? He didn't, obviously. He was growing annoyed, tired, and whiny of almost doing the same thing each and every day. He briefly closed his eyes, trying to imagine what it would be like to be one of the captured ones, instead of being the villain. Perhaps there wouldn't be any work completed by him. He wouldn't have to do any work. However, the thought of the testing and experiments made him grow uncomfortable. Deciding to abandon the thought of being one of the captured ones, he turned to the idea of relaxing and merely doing nothing at all. He would basically be a hitchhiker, a lazy one. Adam gave a shake to his head, before opening his eyes. How silly of him to think that. How stupid. Inconsiderate. Unloyal. Selfish.

He inhaled the air around him, before exhaling sharply. His hand pressed against his temple for a moment, before he dropped them onto his lap. Or, onto his sketchpad. With realization of his sketchpad still out in the open dawned on him, and he quickly slipped it back into the files to hide it. Were sketchpads, or any form of fun allowed to be in the workroom? Adam, this time, mentally shook his head, before he gazed back at his jumble of work.

Crummy work. Dumb. Idiotic. Stupid.

"Adam," a low voice growled behind him. For some reason, it doesn't startle him. He narrowed his eyes in annoyance, before turning around to face the familiar, scarred face. Adam remained silent, waiting for the man's words.

As he made his way down the narrow steps, his feet made no noise, surprisingly. Had he lost weight? As he nearly reached the bottom step, he twitched at the sound of voices. Peering around the corner, alarm slashed through him as he spotted two of the captured ones free from their bondage. They were murmuring to one another in loud voices. At their stupidity, Adam pressed his palm to his temple, before balling his fists. Craning his neck, he murmured into his small device, noting for a few men to come immediately. Without further ado, a crack of electricity soon sparked from his hand, before he vanished. Now invisible to the two, he took a few steps forward, before leaning against the wall, with his gun in one hand.

"Quite smart of you to be able to break out of your cages," he snarled, bitterness stinging into his words. His fists clenched, and electricity sizzled and sparked. His eyes hardened, though they could not see him. He paused, brushing the sides of his teeth with his tongue, before adding, "but too bad you're going back into them." At his words, the door opened from upstairs, and several guards clambered down, each carrying a few weapons. As they selected one, they each loaded and coc?ed their weapons into place, before aiming them directly at the cranium of the girls'.

Adam followed them, lifting his gun to point at Jade's cranium. The bullet locked in its chamber, and his finger pressed against the trigger. "If you surrender and return to your cages," Adam growled, "then we won't have to do this." Moving his gun three inches away from Jade's head, his finger pressed against the trigger, and the bullet released, flying straight into Jade's humerus.

(( You can make him miss. And the humerus is connect to the scapula, or shoulder blade, which would be nearer to her body, in case if you were wondering. ))
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 01:16:01 am by OreoHeroz »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2014, 11:03:02 am »
Jade Storm

Jade, awaited for Tyler to help Jade get out, but soon enough she hear a voice.
Looking around, she seen nobody until Adam showed up.
He hada gun lurking near her head, but soon near her arm.
She stayied put, before he shot her arm.
"Offgghh!!" She yelled out of pain.
Before looking at Adam, she frowned, as pain lurked in all her body.
It was so painful, she never felt before this pain until now.
Soon she used her powers, as she looked at Adam and spoke up.
"You let me feel pain, I'll let you feel the pain I do!" She yelled out, before using her powers to manipulate Adam into feeling the pain, Jade felt.

(It's okay. And yes sure, Adam can have the invisability power. ;) )
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 11:07:29 am by TinyTail »

IM BACK!!!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2014, 01:44:16 pm »
(( By the way, Adam used his invisibility powers:

Quote from: OreoHeroz
Without further ado, a crack of electricity soon sparked from his hand, before he vanished. Now invisible to the two, he took a few steps forward, before leaning against the wall, with his gun in one hand.

I'm going to wait to give V-gon a chance to respond, and maybe Kaos if she likes ))

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2014, 03:02:13 pm »
I shall post >:3 ima going to make Tyler be half reptile with I little bird (the wings) I kind of want to give her a whip like tail))

Seeing Jade get shot in the arm Tyler stepped back and looked around her eyes narrowing into slits /where are you/ she thought as she felt that her wings had dried  enough to where she could fly. looking around she saw the guards as she whipped her tail at the guns and tried to make them fall out of the guards hands and closer to Jade and herself.
(herself I don't think that sounds right))
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 03:43:12 pm by V-gon »

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2014, 05:39:16 pm »
(Sorry guys. I'll admit that I sorta lost interest in this Roleplay previously.)

Kaos/Jenizza

She paused just outside her room when the sounds of booted feet echoed somewhere behind her, obviously some small troop or something running. Curiosity buzzed within her and she stood there, staring at the previous hallway for a long moment before shrugging and turning to the door, opening it and stepping inside before quickly shutting it. The villain stood just in front of the door a moment, shutting her eyes and letting out a sigh, revelling in the sudden silence of her soundproof room before she finally moved to sit down on her chair.

She propped her legs up on a small table under her desk, humming to herself as she leaned over the metal surface, taking out a piece of paper from the drawers and setting it flat on the table, before proceeding to take out a black pen, then writing. However, it wasn't just simple English words - or any foreign language, but more like... Norse. Beside or below each long sentence she wrote she drew a Rune, leaning back every now and then to inspect it, before continuing.

Each time, however, she stopped, green eyes staring at a specific sentence then at the rune, before leaning back against her chair and placing a hand in front of her, palm facing up. She blinked a few times before murmuring- Chanting a strange language, probably what she had written down, then watching as a sudden black smoke roused from the middle of her palm, curling up into the air, almost like fire blown from a dragon's breath. She watched her black magic at play, a small, genuine and quite rare smile curling at her lips as it travelled in spirals up her hand, the black Colour randomly changing into a transparent blue along the way as she murmured more words under her breath.

It was only times like this where she could actually enjoy this new power given to her, times like this where she could actually find joy.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2014, 09:10:05 am »
Jade Storm

Seeing as Tyler closed up to her Jade spoke up to Tylers ear. "Tyler, take off." Jade knew they might get hurt, but with Tyler's lizard like powers could save them.

(It's okay guys and yes it is accepteble.
Also, sorry for a late reply been busy, also my PC is broken, I'm using librarys computer also my phone's internet is down.
Also, I might not even be active next week and the other week, because my brother is coming back from England and we have 2 weeks to have fun until he needs to go back.
By my brother I also ment his wife and my sister.)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 09:14:26 am by TinyTail »

IM BACK!!!

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2014, 09:32:16 pm »
Nodding she revealed her dragon like wings and flapped them and liftedninto the air and flew up to where if jade needed to be lifted out Tyler could get to her.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!