Author Topic: Adrift|Open|No longer Accepting  (Read 7663 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Adrift|Open and Accepting|
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 06:37:22 pm »
April is accepted ^^ One more male then we can start.
Edit: If no one applies another male charrie he can be an NPC until someone does :3)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 11:21:31 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2014, 05:35:50 pm »
Thanks, can't wait to start!! And good idea <3
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2014, 11:44:01 pm »
Yay <3

Whoops...

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2014, 12:06:02 am »
I think we can start now, we will just role-play with our current characters until someone joins in to fill the last space ^^)

Andrea Winchester
The young blonde was about to set sail when she saw her father running down the dock "Andrea!" he yelled as he waved a bag in the air with his left hand. Andrea straightened up and jumped off the boat and met her father half way "What's up dad?" she asked with a smile on her bright face "You almost forgot your video camera." he handed her the black Canon bag "Oh! Thanks a ton!" She hugged him tightly "Be safe out there." Andrea released him "Grandpa showed me everything." she grinned before jumping onto the yacht and waving "See you Sunday!" Her aged father waved and untied the rope that held the yacht to the dock, setting them off.

Andrea took control of the yacht as it began to drift off deeper in the Pacific Ocean, she could hear her friends conversing with one another and couldn't wait to do the same. She was especially excited to be able to spend the weekend with her boyfriend, Jace, it had been a while sine they have been on a date and this was the perfect opportunity. The mid morning sun made the bright blue water seem even more bight and clear, she couldn't wait to jump in and go for a swim with her companions. The temperature was perfect, it wasn't too hot nor too cold, it was just right. The yacht easily glided over the waves making the trip very smooth and relaxing, she couldn't wait for nighttime to roll around. She held the wheel in her hands to direct the boat out farther and farther away from shore until there was no dry land in sight.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2014, 12:20:26 am »

The soft rocking of the boat soothed Staci's nerves as she leaned back against the chair she sat in. Her tan body glimmered with the sun as she covered her eyes with sun glasses, her bathing suit the only clothing she wore. The group of friends behind her chattered and laughed. "Hey, Staci. Come join us!", Jace called out, raising his beer in the air as his bathing suit fluttered in the breeze. "Join what?", she questioned, sitting up. "We're about to play a drinking game.", he smiled. Staci stood up, reaching down and grabbing a beer before sitting down in the circle of friends. "Hey, Andrea!", she called out, "Set anchor and come play this game!"
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 01:52:21 am »
Lol Aaron Tveit FTW.

Name: Manasa Javen Stephenson

Personality:
~Fun-loving
~Flirty
~Optimistic
~Foolish
~Enjoys having a good time
~Laid-back
~Careless

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Manasa is currently single.

Crush: None. Subject to change.

Extra:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 01:54:33 am by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2014, 02:17:29 pm »
I love Aaron Tveit, he's so beautiful :3

April Fielding

April's foot tapped rhythmically against the wooden deck of the yacht as the music coming from her ear buds played loudly. She was lying down and soaking up the sun, humming to herself and wearing just a blue bikini. Her sunglasses blocked out most of the sun, but she still had to screw her eyes to block out most of the light. She had left home with a quick goodbye and a peck on the cheek from her mother, which had made her smile. Her mother wasn't one for making a big fuss of things. When her dad had left when she was only thirteen, her mother took it all in her stride.

For the expedition, April had packed a large selection of bikinis, loose shirts and shorts. She had also brought her essentials, such as: her toothbrush and toothpaste, her hairbrush, tanning sun cream, her phone and speakers and her beloved guitar. A small section of her bag was also full of things they may of needed in case of an emergency including a first aid kit.

The faint hum of voices caused April to sit up and take out her ear buds, silencing the music. She jumped up and went to sit with the others, sitting down with her legs tucked carelessly by her side. "Sounds fun." She grinned, chewing on a piece of her bubble gum. She shook a piece of hair out of her face, taking a brief moment to inspect her light blue painted nails. Thank goodness, they weren't chipped. She wasn't one for painting nails, she often lost patience and ended up smudging it everywhere, but this time she had made an effort.

[/font]
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2014, 02:54:28 pm »
Manasa is accepted^^
Applications are now no longer being accepted)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 07:08:35 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Adrift|Open|No longer Accepting
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 07:16:39 pm »
[[Right? UGH. Like. Marry me. XD
Okee thankies. Anything I miss?
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Adrift|Open|No longer Accepting
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2014, 07:41:46 pm »
Nope, just started ^^ Andrea is currently steering the yacht while the others are going to play a drinking game)

Visit my Deviantart!