Author Topic: Adrift|Open|No longer Accepting  (Read 7661 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Adrift|Open|No longer Accepting
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2014, 08:09:50 pm »
[Alrighty, thank 'ye.

Manasa Stephenson

Manasa was standing near the railing of the yacht as it left the dock, loosely gripping the rail with his hands. His light blue eyes shifted from the rippling water surface to the horizon, watching as land slowly slipped out of sight. Eventually growing bored of the mindless observation now that any landscape was now completely gone from view, he turned around, leaning with his back against the railing now and letting the gentle ocean breeze filter through his thick dirty blonde hair. His attention flickered over to Andrea, who was steering the vessel, for a moment, but then two words immediately snagged his focus away- Drinking game. He clapped his hands together with a smirk and quickly made his way over to the circle of friends. "That's more like it. I'm in." Manasa remarked with a snicker, plopping down next to Jace.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2014, 02:17:41 am »
Devan James

Devan finally made his way to the boat that he and his friends would be going on. All he carried was a medium sized duffle bag that had everything he thought he might need for the trip. As the yacht set off Devan dropped his back and headed over to his friends.

The words he heard when DJ got to the group was drinking game. "Sounds like fun." he marked taking an empty seat. "So how we gonna play this?" Devan asked with somewhat of a smirk across his face, leaning back in his chair and he waited for a response from anyone within the group of friends.

(Short, sorry)

Whoops...

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Adrift|Open and Accepting|
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2014, 02:54:15 pm »

Andrea Winchester
Andrea looked back when she heard her name being called "Hold on a sec!" she yelled back as she turned forward again. She wanted to anchor the vessel where her grandfather would take her when she was just a young girl. The spot was perfect, dolphins were normally spotted there and sometimes a pod of humpback whales would swim through if your were lucky. Andrea looked down at the GPS to make sure the coordinates were correct before hitting the button to drop the anchor. She stayed at the helm for a few moments to be sure the yacht didn't drift. Satisfied, she cut the engine then exited the helm and down the stairs to eh main deck to join her friends for the game they planned.

Andrea squinted her eyes whens she stepped out onto the deck but it only took her eyes a few seconds to adjust to the harsh light. Andrea  smiled sheepishly at her friends "I actually think I'll pass, I'll play later today though." Andrea wasn't one to get drunk during the daylight hours, she preferred different activities to pass the time. She walked over to the edge of the deck and peered into the clean blue water before removing her jean shorts and diving in. The water was warm and welcoming as it engulfed her body. Andrea remained submerged for about twenty seconds then swam to the surface. She had always loved the water and swimming, she was never really afraid of the creatures lurking below the surface since she knew they rarely attacked. Andrea swam over to the ladder and climbed only halfway up before resting her arms on the deck to watch her friends play their game.

Bikini: )

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2014, 04:49:05 pm »

Staci frowned as Andrea rejected the invitation."Okay,.." she called out disappointingly. "Alright," Jace said with a smirk, "You tell the group your worst experience in any relationship and if the group agrees it's bad, then you take a shot." He smiled, filling a line of shot glasses with alcohol. "I once dated a girl that had a toe fetish." He stated. "Uh", Staci muttered, picking up a shot and handing it to him, "Drink." He downed the shot. "I once dated a guy that suggested that I become a nudist.", Staci stated as Jace handed her a shot, "Drink up." She downed it.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2014, 04:49:41 pm »

Staci frowned as Andrea rejected the invitation."Okay,.." she called out disappointingly. "Alright," Jace said with a smirk, "You tell the group your worst experience in any relationship and if the group agrees it's bad, then you take a shot." He smiled, filling a line of shot glasses with alcohol. "I once dated a girl that had a toe fetish." He stated. "Uh", Staci muttered, picking up a shot and handing it to him, "Drink." He downed the shot. "I once dated a guy that suggested that I become a nudist.", Staci stated as Jace handed her a shot, "Drink up." She downed it.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2014, 06:06:47 pm »

Manasa Stephenson

As the mid-day sunlight broke through the barrier of clouds, Manasa casually slid his sunglasses down from atop his head to shield his eyes from the harsh light. He frowned at Andrea's response, but quickly gave an exaggerated shrug. "Pfft, alright, suit yourself." Manasa said, raising an eyebrow while he watched the row of shot glasses be filled with the alcohol. He couldn't help but let out a few chuckles of amusement at Jace and Staci's odd statements as the game began- particularly the nudist one. "Once I dated this girl, who turned out to be legitimately afraid of trees. Some weird phobia thing. We couldn't even leave the house without her flippin' out." He stated with a brief laugh at the thought, leaning his elbow on the table top.
sig by me

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2014, 12:08:06 am »

April Fielding

April slipped her sunglasses up so they sat comfortably on top of her head, revealing her light blue eyes. She raised one of her perfect eyebrows as Andrea declined the offer and shrugged her shoulders, turning back to the group. Her eyes sparkled as she chuckled at the others' eccentric relationship stories. She took a deep breath and thought for a second, "There was this guy... He dated me because he was obsessed with my mom." The blonde grinned, "It didn't last long." She added, looking out at sea and watching the waves rocking the boat gently to and fro.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2014, 01:18:33 am »

Devan James

Devan listened to his friend's weird stories and shook his head. "Why was he obsessed with your mom?" DJ asked raising a brow. Then he told his story. "I once dated a girl who thought she was a cat... she had a thing of catnip under her pillow." DJ told the group with a laugh. That was probably one of the weirdest people he'd ever dated. Devan again started rocking his chair back from the table where his friends and him were sitting with a smile as he kept listening to the weird stories.

Whoops...

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2014, 01:53:29 am »

Manasa Stephenson

Manasa chuckled in amusement at the stories his friends told. "Give the guy a break, your mom's hot." He exclaimed with a joking snicker, leaning back in the chair into a comfortable position with his hands resting behind his head- the chair balancing on its two back legs as he did so. While Devan spoke up with his own relationship story, Manasa huffed out a brief chuckle but kept silent, letting the sun's rays fall on his face for a moment as he leaned back casually in the chair.

[[Short post is short. -_-
sig by me

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2014, 09:42:18 am »

April Fielding
April turned her gaze back to Manasa, smirking, "Guess that's where I get my good looks from then, huh?" She teased, nudging him with her elbow. She reached over and picked up one of the shots, handing it over to Manasa, "Drink up." She grinned, leaning back against her seat. She listened to Devan's story, her eyebrows lifting slightly in surprise. "Miaow." She muttered, breaking the brief silence.

The blonde glanced quickly down at the shots, then behind her towards where Andrea was swimming. "I'm going for a swim, someone else can take mine." She announced, standing up and heading towards the ladders. She stood at the edge for a second, "Is it cold?" She asked. April didn't mind water, in fact she was actually a very talented swimmer, but she was used to swimming in heated swimming pools. Not the open sea.
[/font]
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3