Author Topic: Adrift|Open|No longer Accepting  (Read 7659 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Adrift|Open and Accepting|
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2014, 09:08:36 pm »

Andrea Winchester
Andrea laughed at their stories of past relationships, lucky for her she has never had any experiences like that. Andrea watched them for a few more minutes before pushing away from the vessel and diving below the surface. She was only under for a few seconds before swimming back up to surface. She rubbed her short blonde hair back to get it out of her face. She smiled when she saw her friend April walk over "No, it's absolutely perfect!" she beamed as she splashed her friend "Come on down." she paddled out of the way so April had a clear shot into the warm water. Andrea thought of something and swam to the ladder and looked over to Jace "Jace, could you get the goggles and snorkeled out of that chest right there? Please?" she pointed to a white chest that was nailed to the deck. Her blue eyes sparkled in delight when the thought of snorkeling came to mind. She turned to April "I hope you don't mind, I thought it might be something fun to do." she grinned as she waited for Jace to hand over the equipment. Her eyes widened when she remembered something else "There is also scuba ear on board! Maybe we can all do that later." she said to everyone within earshot.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Adrift|Open|No longer Accepting
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2014, 01:43:22 am »
Sorry for the double post but; Bump)

Visit my Deviantart!