Author Topic: /:/ Last Hope /:/ PG-13+ /:/ REMAKE /:/ Applications are now closed /:/  (Read 16747 times)

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
This is a remake of one of my old role plays!!

*** No longer accepting***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~

||Your Intro||

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" The averaged sized woman asked as she rolled you over onto your side. Your face was covered in blood, eyes have closed, and you smelled like a sewer. Before you knew it, multiple of people gathered around you, their guns to their side as the woman spoke again. "What's your name?" She demanded, her voice was rough. When you failed to answer, not on purpose, but for you were to weak, the woman hovered over you face and demanded it again, "I said, what's your name!" at this point you could feel the coldness of her M-16's barrel touch your cheek. "...*Your Name*." You managed to spit out. The woman looked you up and down before she went back to her normal stance."Who are you with?" She asked, this time her voice was softer, but still contained the edginess. "N..No one." You replied as you rolled onto your side and coughed up blood. Your head was spinning and you felt nauseated. "Search him." Two men then began to search you torn shorts' pockets for anything they could find. "He's clean." One spoke moments later.
"Lets take him back to the camp..."
**Two Hours Later**
     As you look down at your used to be wounds, you noticed they have been bandaged up. Your head was still spinning and the pain was still there when you try to stand. After you cover your self with a thin shirt you found laying on the edge of the bed, you walk out of the tent and noticed the same woman standing by a post talking with a younger male, but you can't make out what it is they were saying. Few moments later she looks up and barks, "Well, I see you're finally up and about." as she comes walking towards you. Before you can reply she continues, "When you're feeling better and have your strength back, meet Alexis down in the Armory. We need to find out what your strengths are so we can see where you fit into our ranks."  
"Ranks?" You ask.
"Yes, you're one of us now, a 'Raider'."
Instead of asking more questions you just decide to nod and go with what the woman is saying, knowing you'll learn all there needs to know in time.

||Plot Summary||

It's been six months since the riots started, people running through the streets burning buildings, blowing up cars, and killing one another. The government thought they could put an end to it by locking people up and putting them behind bars or in 'work camps' But they were wrong, all it did was stir things up a lot more. Between the times 6:00am-8:00am patrols search streets of the city looking for anyone who has survived the riots or escaped from prison/camps. If you are by chance caught, you most likely will be killed on sight or taken back to the capital where your fate will be decided.
Most of the city is abandoned, others quarantined. There aren't many safe zone inside the city, most are outside. But, the only way you can get to them is if you cross the barricade, which is heavily militarized guarded behind the capital. People like the 'Raiderz' will never be able to get past them But, I never said it was impossible...
So, Why has this happened? Well, truth to be told is, is that no one knows..Well, other than the President and his people. But, it doesn't matter why, all we know is, is that us, the Raiderz are the Last Hope for the city. And when we're ready, we go to war...
So, the real question is, are you able to survive this broken city of New York? Or, are you going to end up like the rest.  

||The City||

This is what was left of Main Street/Corner, most of the shops and restaurants were placed here. And the riots began here as well. Many bodies of the fallen still remain, but they are under the ruins.

Time Square, here is where most of us get our supplies, but must be careful. Many patrols scan this are during the day.
This is the capital, it is heavily guarded by military. Also, the President((Cause of all this)), prison, and camps are located here. Behind those walls are the quarantine zones and behind those are the out skirts of the city.

This is the alley our camp is located on. It is 5 miles away from the capital and 2 away from Time Square. Patrols usually don't come this far, hence why we chose it. But, that doesn't mean it's 100% safer here either.

||Our Camp||

This is the inside of the apartment we stay at. The 'Camp' where the armory and stuff is located in a courtyard in the back.
Address: 156 Appleton Ln 7665

Armory, to access it you must have clearance. Only a few do. Here all the weaponry supplies are located, Guns, Swords, Knives, Grenades, etc. There is't much, but our suppliers go and savage them when they are ordered to.

**There are also food tents, a small campfire ground in the middle and a couple of lunch tables. Get created on the rest!!  
[/font]
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 08:04:01 pm by R*A*Y*N*E »

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: /:/ Last Hope /:/ PG-13+ /:/ REMAKE /:/
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 07:10:01 pm »
||OOC Rules||
*Hate the character not the player
*All FH rules apply
* Keep genders equal!!
*Yes, swearing, gore, blood, etc is allowed. Just, don't do too overboard.
*Violence, yes it foes to rated M so violence is allowed.
*No sex scenes
*As many characters as you feel you can handle.
*Your character is not perfect so don't make them be
*Be literate as possible, at least four lines.. I mean, c'mon give us something to work with
*IF you plan on having something big happen (Injury/Pregnant/etc.)) PM me!
*No killing anyone's character off unless they give you the permission.
*No god-modding/power-playing

||Raiderz Laws||
((IC))
*Listen to your leader(s)/Higher ranks. They have been there longer and know how our system works. If you fail to do so, then the overall leader will deal with you.
*No leaving the camp without permission or ALONE. The city is a dangerous place, not just the humans but animals too. Who knows what's lurking behind the corner...
*If you want a weapon to carry around, you must first pass a test. You don't just get one because you want it, since there is not many to give out we must be cautious.
*If you happen to get captured by the patrols than you CAN NOT just escape, it takes time and planning. It wont be easy so don't make it seem like it.
*For the love of GOD...Be safe. I'm tired of picking up dead bodies... (( :P ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~

||Mini-Plot||

Month: February
Season: End of winter, weather is still sometimes harsh.
Weather: Thunder-Storms/Rain-Storms have been off & on for the past, some snow flurries as well[/i]
Supplies: Running low on Medicine & Accessories. Food & Water should be good for the next 2-3 weeks
[/size]
||Recent Activity ||
None as of now

||Daily News||
2/17/14: The President has decided to start building more 'Work-Camps' around the city. And for Patrols to take place every 4 Hours starting on the hour of 6 am.
Tune in for tomorrow at 5 am sharp for the Daily News Broadcast.  

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 07:10:33 pm »
||Application||
Closed

Code: [Select]
[img]Pictures go here, maximum four.[/img]
[font=papyrus][b][size=17pt]Name[/size][/b][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][i]Character Quote[/i]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Strength(s):[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Relationship Status:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/font]

Name
Character Quote
Name: Your character's full name, pronunciation and meaning.
Alias: Your character's nickname(s).
Rank: Choose from the Raiderz ranks.You must require the amount of  abilities that is stated for that rank.
Age: How old your character is, obviously in human years.
Personality: A good detailed one please.
Appearance: What your character looks like, even if you do have a picture.
Strength(s): Your character's strong points max of 6
Weaknesses: Your character's weak points, minimum 2
Crush: Your character's love interest. (Optional)
Relationship Status: Your character's relationship status. Single, boyfriend/girlfriend, married, not interested.
Other: If your character has any disabilities, put them here.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 08:06:25 pm by R*A*Y*N*E »

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 07:12:41 pm »
||President||
((Not Accepting Yet))

He is the man behind all this. The one who caused the people o the city to star riots. He is also the one who ordered the military to start killing them off. This man is evil. If he dies, then maybe, just maybe, things will go back to the way they were before.  
||Military||
((Not Accepting Yet/Just RP them into your post))

They are the military, the ones who patrol and heavily guard the capital/camps/prisons. They carry all sorts of fire power and do not hesitate to use it.
||The Quarantined||
((Playable))

These people are the ones living in the quarantined zones, most live on the streets like seen above. Only a few have homes. If extremely desperate, Raiderz may sneak into these zones and steal from others. It requires great stealth though.

||Rogues/Loners||
((Playable))

Rogus/Loners are the ones who work alone, they may travel in a small group 1-3 people or so. Most kill ones for things they have. They live throughout the city and if you feel someone is watching you, don't be surprised if it is them.
||Raiderz||
((Playable))

This is us. We are the Raiderz, we take what we want, when we want, and how much we want. No one ever sees us coming, and we never leave a trace. We only accept the best of the best, and if you have potential. Then we train you. Enough said. Once we are ready, we go to war...
We have ranks as Raiderz, they consist of:
Leader> They are in-charge of everything. What they say goes. If you by chance have any information about anything you must report to them, it is required, that way they can mark it down and keep track. Once a week the leader will hold a meeting, only certain people are invited ((Consider your self lucky if you are)) there they talk of their final plan to bring down the President.
General> They are the Second-In-Command, the Leader's right hand man ((Or, woman)). When the leader is gone, they are in-charge and give the orders. No questions asked. They may also choose between the ranks of: Assassin or Marksman. These are side ranks, when a man/woman is needed for a job (Of their side rank they choose) they must help.
Suppliers> They go in groups, usually of two out into the city and find supplies. Anything they can get their hands onto. They must require 2-3 of  the 4 abilities of: Stealth, Speed, Hand to Hand combat skills, and think fast on their feet.
Marksman> One who is skilled in precision or shooting. Also, sometimes if a Supplier needs to travel more than 4 miles away from camp, one Marksman must accompany them. They must require 1-3 of the 4 abilities: Stealth, Skilled Shooter, Steady Shot, Fast Hands.
Cooks> These are ones who have a natural ability to cook. They cook 3 meals a day, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. No more. Food is hard to find and we need to save as much as possible. Most of the time our meals consist of stew and bread.  No special abilities are needed for Cooks.
Assassins> Assassins are the ones who travel inside the Quarantined Zones and steal from their stores/homes. Most try to take others captive if possible, and bring them to the Raiderz leader for questioning. Or, they kill them. But, you don't have to be a murderer to hold the role of an Assassin. They must require 2-3 of the 4 abilities: Stealth, Speed, Kiting/Snaring, Skilled with Knives
Kids/Trainees> These are anyone who is under the age of 18. If you are 13-18 you are a trainee, which means you will train for any of the other ranks listed. (Leader is only given in special occasions, General is earned.). If you are younger than 13 you have no rank, and are NOT ALLOWED to leave the camp.  

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 07:14:21 pm »
||Characters||

Males: 5/5 | Females: 5/5

*Leaders*

1)

Serene Cohan | Female | 21 Years

2) [size=14] Given to only well respected members, we will hold a vote to who deserves this role. Also, you keep your other rank.
[/color][/size]

*General*

Rivaille Ashton Nightray | Female | 18 Years

*Assassins*

Timothy Jon Hunter | Male | 25 Years

*Suppliers*

Melody Primrose Henderson | Female | 20 Years [/color]

*Marksmen*

Thomas Jediah Hayes | Male | 23

Derrick Shaw | Male | 22 Years

*Cooks*

*Trainees*

*Kids*

*Loners/Rogues*

Cassidy Montenegro | Female | 12 Years

Janet-Emma Spring | Female | 24 Years

Xavier Hawthorne | Male | 22 years

Chance Mitchel | Male | 27 Years
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 08:16:52 pm by R*A*Y*N*E »

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 07:21:20 pm »
My character

Serene Cohan
"I believe there is still good in this world, and it's worth fighting for."
Name:
Serene Cohan
Alias:
N/a
Leader
 21 Years
Personality:
*Strong
*Grounded
*Green thumb
*Adventurous
*Self conflicted
*Selfless
((Mine are just traits for now))

Appearance:
Stands at 5"6, short black hair, tends to wear combat boots, black BDU pants and black short sleeve T-shirt
Strength(s):
*Weapons
*Planning
*Organized

Weaknesses:
*Loosing people
*Men
*Death
*Carson

Crush:
Carson

Relationship Status:
Taken
Other:
Best to stay on her good side
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 08:01:46 pm by R*A*Y*N*E »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 07:35:41 pm »

Rivaille

Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.

Name: Rivaille Ashton Nightray {Re-ev-ale}.

Alias: Riv.

Personality: She seems to be somewhat shy and kind but she doesn't know how to react in certain situations. However, her desire to perform good acts partly stems from a desire to gain honor through them. This is probably caused by her troubled past. She also seems to cry quite easily but is still courageous.
Despite all that, she has major suicidal tendencies, wanting to die in a way in which she will be praised by.

Due to this, it may be difficult to see or define her true personality as all her good actions are done so she can die and be remembered as a good person.

Setting this aside, Rivaille tries to block out the negatives and focus on the positives, appearing as a happy-go-lucky girl most of the time.

She is very strict and not afraid of death, or anything, really. She loves to face things head-on and always favours a good word-fight as much as she does a real one.

Appearance: Rivaille has shoulder-blade length, messy platinum blonde hair and her eyes are dark hazel. Her cheeks are usually soft pink when not covered in dirt and mud, and her skin is strangely pale. She loves to wear anything tight, so she wears a brown leather jacket, white shirt and tight white pants with standard boots. The most common accessory is her pink scarf that is almost always tied around her neck.

The most weirdest and most macabre thing about her is her right metallic arm which she doesn't usually reveal, so she stays in long sleeves and white gloves to hide it. It moves alright, and she is able to move her fingers, so it basically serves as a tool rather than her hand.

Strength(s):
x swift
x quick on her feet
x close-combat highly trained
x not moved by insults
x quick reaction time

Weaknesses:
x weak
x sensitive
x movement limited due to arm
x cute guys
x animals
x easily persuaded
x would give her life for another's

Crush: None, subject to change.

Relationship Status: Single.

Other:
None.[/color]
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 07:39:17 pm by Rii »

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 07:40:25 pm »
Beautiful character, I'll add her under General. :)
If you don't mind I would like to wait for a few others before we start.

(Btw, sorry all the typos and lack of info. Hopefully I'll be able to fix all them, since I lack a laptop I had to do this all on my phone.))

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 07:41:44 pm »
Thank you.<3 Can't wait. And it's alright, didn't notice any, really.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 09:11:21 pm »

Melody Henderson
"There is an element of beauty to everything. Just not everyone sees it."

Name:
Melody Primrose Henderson

Alias:
"Melly"

Supplier

Personality:
~ Intelligent
~ Laid-back, but not careless.
~ Humorous.
~ Strong-minded.
~ Flirtatious
~ Unpredictable

Appearance:
Melody is not a girl you could easily forget. She has long brown hair cascading down her back in loose waves, containing natural blonde highlights in the summer. Her eyes are green, framed by long dark lashes and thin, precise eyebrows. Her lips are a lovely shade of pink, hiding a row of perfect pearly white teeth. She is of average height, standing at roughly 5"5 and has a slim figure, making it easy for her to sneak around if needed. Her complexion is flawless with a very light tan, complimenting her dark hair nicely. Melody tends to wear dark skinny jeans and loose shirts or hoodies, whatever she is comfortable in.

Strength(s):
~ Hand-to-hand combat.
~ She has a charming way of words.
~ Stealth
~ Speed
~ Melody is a very talented swimmer.

Weaknesses:
~ She isn't very good at using a gun
~ Melody has a soft spot for the ones she loves.
~ She usually acts before she thinks.
~ She doesn't like to admit she needs help.

Crush:
None, at the moment.

Relationship Status:
Melody is currently single.

Other:
I will be adding bits and peices to this as the roleplay continues, so please check from time to time!!

;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3