Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 153104 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile

You blink open your eyes tiredly, glancing around your room. After your sure you will be able to stand you kick your legs over the side of your bed and stand up, heading towards the door. As you turn the knob you notice two people outside in the street fighting. You rush to your window as one of them tackles the other and rips into the other's throat. You gasp and jump back as you see the man's eyes. They were pure white and they obviously weren't normal. You burst through your bed room door and rush down the stairs to the kitchen. You scramble to the phone and dial 911. As you wait for the line to connect you hear groaning and banging on your door. You quickly take the phone and hide in the pantry. "911, what's your emergancy?" You are so happy for the line to connect. "I just saw a man rip out another mans throat...And there's banging on my door." She said in a whisper. "Ma'am, stay calm, what's your address?" The operator questioned. "My addre-" Your words cut off as you hear the front door burst open and then foot steps in the kitchen. "There's somebody inside...." You say, your words are barely audible. All of a sudden the pantry is pulled off it's hinges and she see's what's inside her home. It was the same man, his eyes pure white. His hair was also white..It was just unnatural. The man grabbed you by the neck and threw you out of your hiding place, causing you to hit the counter and fall to the ground. The man soon pinned her and did the same thing he did to the man. What was raising through her mind was, 'Is this really the end?'

You are one of the only survivors in the once amazing city New York. You have started with nothing but your inventory is growing as you try to find a place that's safe through the city.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 03:50:29 pm by ~|Lakota|~ »

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
I know nobody likes to read LONG lists of rules so I'll try and make it short and sweet. ^.^

1. Be active! I don't want my RP to die within one day of it being made.
2. Be literate. No one liners. Four or more sentences per post please.
3. This is a realistic RP. That means no anime pictures or energy swords. >.>
4. There is no posting order but sort of try to let everyone into the RP.
5. No more than 2 melee weapons and 2 guns.
6. If you read the rules put, "End" somewhere in your post
7. I'll allow small groups of survivors such as groups of raiders that steal from the other survivors. I'll put a form for those groups at the bottom.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 03:20:29 pm by ~|Lakota|~ »

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Below are the forms and because I'm nice I'll let you have a guard dog. Don't abuse that privilege.

Code: [Select]
[center][color=white][font=timesnewroman]-Image Here-
[i]"Quote Here"[/i]

Name:
Personality:
History:
Weapon(s):
Companion(Dog):
Other:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
-Group Form-

Group Name:
Ranks:
Benefits:
Weaknesses:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 03:26:20 pm by ~|Lakota|~ »

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile

"My legacy will forever live on in the stars."

Name: Kassidy
Personality: Find out in RP
History: Kassidy was born and raised in New York. She went to a public school up until high school. Her parents didn't like how her friends imfluenced her so when the move downtown, they put her in Cedar Hill. A private school for girls. She literally didn't talk to her parents for over a month. When she saw a crazy man coming after her she already knew what was going on. After she had escaped that man she was attacked by her own parents. She locked her bedroom door and escaped through her window. Luckily the were in a one story house. Before she had left the house she took her pocket knife from her desk drewr. Not like that was gonna do much but it lasted quite a while. She eventually found some more weapons and has now ditched multiple different things. She hadn't really interacted with people unless she was fighting. She hasn't had to kill anybody...yet. She currently is taking shelter in an old warehouse that she cleared out herself.
Weapon(s): She carries around a hand gun and a hunters knife.
Companion(Dog): She has a pitbull named Killion.
Other: End

btw, I don't mind if your applications are short...Obviously mine isn't. xP

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Alright all, here's the new plot, or, more or less, a rough draft of it.

You are a young girl/boy. 15-30 at most. And you wake up in the torn and tattered city of the New York. Or at least that's what it seems like. It's hard to tell by all the ruins. You aren't sure how you got there. Or even when. All you realize is that you must survive. Unclear to you is that there are people watching. Cameras are set up around the city, watching all of the people in this city. You don't know you're there for others entertainment. You do, however, remember your life before this miserable city.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 04:41:41 pm by ~|Lakota|~ »

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Bump

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started"

Name:
Kennady-Leigh McCally

Personality:
Kennedy is a very outgoing woman and many think to outgoing for her age, she just loves to be on the move or doing something with her canine companion Hunter who she shares a very close bond with along with. Kenny loves to joke around with others and she does have a good sense of humor which she can control incrdibly well for serious moments so yes, Kennedy does take more dangerous and serious moments seriously to ensure no one gets hurt. Despite her having a short temper and being pretty fiery McCally is a protective being who would risk her life for those she knows weather that be an animal or a human. Kennedy-Leigh is a very stubborn female who won't do anything unless she wants to do so, although she will make an acception. Unlike most Kennedy prefers to travel alone with hunter as she sees it as a game of survival, which can be pretty dangerous traveling in a small group-but if her campanion is put in danger she'll step in and collaborate with others. Kay is a quick thinker who often works well under pressure and in tight situations although her actions can sometime land herself in harm, she is very intelligent but sometimes things get the best of her like her temper.

History:
When she was in school Kennedy was always a bright student, getting high marks in most tests and exams. Everything went well for Kennedy as she though, although her parents split into their seperate ways she would often visit her father on weekends or an odd weekday. Her parents still shared a close bond as they wanted the best for their daughter and this did help. When leaving school with no grades below a C her parents decided she was allowed something she always wanted. A German Shepherd puppy and she received this at the age of 17.

Soon after Kennedy-Leigh grew quite independant and bought a house of her own-of course with help from her parents and luckily the house was only down the street. Kennedy moved in right away with hunter closely by her sie of course. At the age of 18 life was looking pretty good for Kennedy getting her two jobs one being a Vet and a Mechanic so she had a pretty life but her and Hunter still spend a lot of time together as he was allowed to go with her.

Life continued to move on and be great for Kennedy until she hit the age of 23 and everything went down hill. The skies turned black and everyone lost contact, people and animals quickly going missing including her mother and father-the only one she had now was Hunter. Kennedy didn't know what was going on until she looked out her bedroom window at a man groaning and walking along the street all zombie like then she remembered. Those films she loved had came true, an apocalypse had struck. The world soon became a living hell.

Weapon(s):
Three hand guns a knife and a sub machine gun.

Companion:

This is Hunter a beautiful male German Shepherd who is the age of 4 1/2 he is fully intact and a very proud example of his breed, although he is a little larger than most dogs of his age. Hunter is a very muscular canine along with being very intelligent and cunning, he wears a thick leather collar around his neck with his tags on. This canine shares a very similar personality to his owner. Kennedy. He is very protectiven outgoing, aggressive, intelligent, cunning and stubborn but he does have a loving heart. He is skilled and known how to use simple weapons the main one being knives-knowing to hold and use them. Was a military dog until 2 and a police dog until 4 when he then went to live with Kennady as her brother retired from the force.

Other:
"End"

« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 04:58:49 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Accepted. ^.^' Just a few more members and we can begin.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile

[[Thankyou! Also great, I can't wait to start!]]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile

Name: Shane Swans.

Personality: Shane is down-to-earth man who's life now revolves around his daughter and her safety. He is unfortunately quite a hot head so has fallen out with many people in the past over arguments. He also arms strong leadership abilities, combat proficiency, protective instincts and a certain skill with firearms, from which he picked up in his previous job as a police officer.

History: Pre-Apocalypse, at a younger age, Shane was an avid football enthusiast, playing his school team number 22 (Which he's reminded of by the necklace he wears.) He was a know prankster, once stealing his principals car, which he picked up his late wife in. He soon married his childhood sweetheart after being separated for several years after they left college. Shane went on to be a Police officer along with his best friend since he was very young and then for the pair to become local deputies. He was on his last shift of the day when a call came in through the cars radio that there where strange occurrences being reported in the city centre and they where to report immediately.

When the two arrived at the scene, they immediately sped off after witnessing several 'humans' slaughtering a group of tourists and eating them. Shane's car broke down when they where half way to there homes, but the pair of deputies stayed and listened to the radio to keep up-to-date with the latest news on the out-break. The deputies where separated from each other when they ran off back to their homes, and have unfortunately had no information of the whereabouts of each other.

Shane arrived home to find several blood baths along the pavement, the walked into his house, a hand gun armed to find his wife attempting to kill him, her eyes and hair pure white. After pushing her back several times in the emotional encounter, the deputy shot her in the head to put her out of her misery. Shane searched the house for his daughter, Eva, and found her hiding in the bathroom with the door locked. Shane encouraged her to come out, and then the father and daughter tried to escape the house, but got blocked in by the hoards. Shane searched the cupboards for food and bottles of water but everything already seemed to be looted. They stayed there for days until the hoard subsided and then got in the family car and drove of, only to end up in the city where they are currently hiding out.

Weapon(s): One pump action shotgun what he does not use unless in dire need, since the noise would attract hundreds. Three hand guns and a large kitchen knife.
Companion(Dog): Unavailable.
Other: Face Claim= Jon Bearnthal, who was Shane from The Walking Dead! :D End :3

"If you can dream, you can do it ~ Walt Disney"

Name: Eva Alice Swans.

Personality: Eva is a bright little girl that takes everything in her stride. She relies mostly on her father to protect her but if protection is unavailable, her only thought is to run and hide. Pre-apocalypse, she loved to play hopscotch outside and play on swings rather than staying indoors and playing with dolls and stuffed teddies, but now, she would rather have the company of a stuffed toy when her father is  out scouting for food. Eva also liked; and still does, to invent things. She played around with anything she could find to work out ways of how she could improve things, like how swings could go higher, but nowadays, she works out ways for how to keep the zombies, or 'biters', as she prefers to call them, at bay.

History: Eva was born in a hospital not too far from her house on the outskirts of the city. She was surrounded by her family, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmas and grandfathers and of course, her mother and father. She loved to visit all of her family, since they gave her gifts of money and toys, of which she never liked. She asked her father to buy things for her out of the money, mostly small contraptions such as small models of a human skeleton to find out how they walked, which sounds silly for child, but such things interested her.

When the  Apocalypse broke out, Eva barely knew what was going on. Eva remembered waking up in her fathers arms after falling asleep under the bed, and her father running for his daughters and his life. They finally held up in a  house which had been cleaned of biters. Eva's father boarded up the house to keep the walkers out, but the awful screams of the biters outside never makes Eva or her father feel safe.

Weapon(s): Unavailable.
Companion(Dog): Unavailable.
Other: She wears a multi-coloured Polka dot dress her mother bought her a few weeks before the out-break. It has grown to have a few tears and dirt stains here and there. She also wears a colourful flower-type accessory in her hair that she found in the house they are held up in. Also, End!

Dooooooooood.