Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 153734 times)

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #1050 on: September 14, 2015, 05:48:19 pm »
I'm keeping Theo and Chris, just changing Chris' personality. Will write the new one some time tomorrow, if I won't be really busy.
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: September 19, 2015, 09:15:24 pm »
(( Gah.. I'm sorry guys. Please go ahead and post. School is way more busy than I was hoping.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: September 21, 2015, 04:26:11 pm »
I'm gonna keep my characters c: ))
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: September 21, 2015, 07:05:07 pm »

Alrighty well, anyone going to post or shall I go ahead?
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: September 21, 2015, 07:12:24 pm »
Think you can go <3 ))

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: September 22, 2015, 11:55:53 am »

Kennedy-Leight McCally & Jacob Bennedict

"You've got everything it takes. But it'll take everything you've got."

A few days had passed now and the group remained in the safety of the flats. However, their supplies had slowly begun running out - just their luck. With so many mouths to feed and such little food, having their proper three meals a day seemed to go down to two and even one at that. Sooner or later they'd need to venture back out, collect more food and water supplies and collect anything else of use that they may find along the way. Maybe their current supplies would last another two days or so, but that wasn't enough and going out on an empty stomach wasn't going to be the best idea for either of them either. Hmm, maybe later? Midday perhaps? Going at night would be a death wish seeing as those beasts mostly showed their battered faces through the night, and the dark mornings proving rather dangerous to go out in too. The light would be the best time, this is when the Z's would usually hide away, although some would show their faces.

Letting out a huff, Kennedy would glance out the window, on the floor just up from the others. She had been here for quite some time, watching few beasts lurking around below, attacking one another for a moulded arm or corpse - they were quite disgusting, weren't they ... And those mutant dogs and cats, what was their deal? None of this seemed right, just when everything seemed somewhat ok, something seemed to come up and send the group fleeing or fighting once more and the constant feeling of being watched wasn't something she'd push aside either. Tapping her fingers against the stone, a scowl would form on the brunettes face as she continued to look below, watching the Z's fall around, she hadn't killed one of those things in days - how she'd love to right now, one less monster to worry about.

Meanwhile Jacob was located downstairs with the others, his interest zooming in and out as he looked through their supplies; weapon wise and ammo wise they were doing kinda good, lots of guns, ammo, knives, some axes - pretty much what they needed - clothes wise they were also fine too, the bag seeming full with a selection of items for them to chose from, knives, forks, spoons and everything else, batteries and what not however, the bag of food and water seemed very, very light compared to how it had been a few days ago. Furrowing his brows, Jake rummaged through the bag "One day, today, two meals ..." he'd mutter to himself. From what he could see, the food would last the rest of this day and each person would be able to get two 'meals' out of the food that was remaining, great. Piling everything back in to the bag and standing, the lad would pat Tebo on the head, the old timer seemed to be doing his usual guarding duties and managed to kill a few rats on the bottom floor. Kaisza seemed to be doing the usual and trying to encourage the others to play, although now and then she'd do her share of guarding. Shrugging, the well chiselled lad would turn, eyeing up Kennedy as she entered the room - what now?

Now entering the room on the lower floor, where the others were, Kennedy would look around, she had already heard what Jake had to say about their supplies so there was no need for her to look - but it did seem they'd need to go today, or they'd starve tomorrow. Running her fingers over the machine gun in its 'holster' she'd make her way further in to the room, Hunter now right behind her. "It's that time again, we need supplies.." she huffed, stopping and looking out the window. The light of day was slowly emerging, soon the beasties would be gone and they'd have a fair chance. "Who's wanting to join me this time?" she'd question looking around, all of the others seemed fit enough however, she didn't want Tonx out there in her condition. Looking at Jacob she'd smile "Well, if no one else does, I'd be happy to stay and look after Tonx - the other rooms window has a plank that comes off so I can sniper some of those beasts as well" he'd shrug, whether he helped gather supplies or look after Kennedys 'sister', Tonx, he'd be happy doing so. Nodding at his suggestion, she'd wait for the others to speak up.

(Alrighty<3)
DA Account

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: September 22, 2015, 06:26:48 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: September 22, 2015, 08:03:52 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: September 26, 2015, 10:24:03 am »
Anyone need to post?))

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: September 26, 2015, 09:34:55 pm »

(Waiting on Phrogress?)
DA Account