Author Topic: For The Draconian Race (Dragon-Human RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING!  (Read 15572 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: For The Draconian Race (Dragon-Human RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING!
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2014, 03:15:35 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2014, 03:33:34 pm »
Thank you! ^.^))

Zesel Lakota

Walking near the door to exit she yelled out to her parents.
"Bye Mom! Bye Dad!"
Opening the door, she walked out, before closing them and turning to walk down.
Entering the antique shop, she looked around, before walking and looking for something.
Some scaled were seen on her neck by others, but she didn't cared much, thinking that nobody will see her scaled, she continued to look for something she liked.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2014, 04:28:43 pm »
(I just noticed a typo in my last post. Sorry, I meant to say it as "He wisely chose not to question about it". xD)

Yevgeny/Kaos
Stats

Health: 19/20
Problems: None.
Injuries: A small bruise on his cheek.

Yevgeny walked into the class, walking to his supposed table near the back, dumping his small bag on the table and standing there for a moment, eyes apparently searching for something, gaze darting around the room and on the floor. Luckily, the professor wasn't here yet, and the class was being as it always was - noisy. Something he didn't like. Kaos frowned. Where was the piece of human jewelry he had left here?

Before the dragon could search more thoroughly, a familiar laughter broke out beside him, followed by a small flash of pain in his cheek. He looked over, green eyes glaring at a teenager, a year older than him probably, yet still in this class. The other smirked, crossing his large arms across his muscled chest after poking his small bruise."Seems like you've returned with a little bruise, gangster." The other student spoke, eyeing the mentioned injury near his eye. Kaos narrowed his gaze, raising a brow as though he expected something more. He was about to open his mouth to shoot back a sarcastic remark, the usual, when the older suddenly raised up a familiar ring in front of his face. Oh.

The older chuckled as he twirled the ring around his index finger, immediately stepping back when Yevgeny tried to grab his wrist. "Is this for your activities in the alleyway, dog?" The student laughed, but the sound was cut short when his feet were suddenly swept away from under him. Kaos snarled - 'Human' was a bad enough insult to a dragon, but 'dog'? His grey-green eyes flashed a little more of an unnatural green, as he lunged at the older on the floor, a hand pressing down onto the other's neck, sharp nails digging into the skin while another attempted to grab for the ring. If he lost this, he would be in deeper trouble than he already was. The attention of nearly the whole class was now upon them, but Yevgeny couldn't care less. Just when he was about to make a successful grab of the jewelry without the older student's hand evading him, a deep chuckle came from the boy under him and suddenly the ring was sent flying out the window, going so far as to out of the school's compounds. As to be expected from a throw by the best football player in school.

Upon watching the ring tumble into the road and get whisked away by the wheel of a car running over it, Yevgeny slowly turned back to the older boy, his eyes now a full green, pupils slitted. Any other day he would've played a nasty trick, but today, when he was currently being hunted by his own boss and agitated out of his mind, his anger wouldn't do well. He growled lowly under his breath, hand tightening around the older boy's neck even more, his other hand pulling back to give a harsh, brutal punch, aimed perfectly near the boy's left eye, underneath it, where he knew a large, large bruise would blossom. Large enough to block out his left eyesight temporary. Or he could change his aim and block out half of this boy's eyesight permanently.

Sometimes, being trained to know where and how hard to hit a person to get the perfect injury came in handy.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 04:31:34 pm by Crystwolf »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2014, 10:16:05 pm »
(Sorry I haven't posted in a while here. Let's fix that now shall we? x3)

Kage Akayame

He entered the backroom picking up the phone, "Yes, hello?" There was a long silence from him as he listened to the other who he was speaking to on the phone. His lavender eyes winced a few times before he replied with a sigh, "Alright alright. I'll be down there the check it out myself soon." Kage held his head briefly in his free hand as he hung up, trying to recollect his thoughts before walking back out to the main part of the shop. The man turned to the door that was closer to him still gazing at the jewelry she held in her hand. "Tell you what, you can just keep that. I need to get going so i need to close the shop." He turned towards the other and blinked a bit when he saw her pick up a few scales. The man recognized them almost instantly, though spoke not a word about it. Instead, Kage glanced back up and nodded, "Well... the same goes for you too girl. If you want it, just take it. I'm sure you can both pay me back for it some other time, but I'm in a hurry right now if you don't mind." The man went behind the counter to gather a few things to take with him and getting ready to close the shop early.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2014, 11:01:25 pm »
Blinking at the mans words a smile crossed her face "Thank you mister." She said as she put on the necklace and looked at the girl who had picked up something /Those look like.. wait it cant be! Those are scales!/ She thought ot herself as she waved good bye to the shop owner and walked out of the door. ( Might change up my form)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!