Author Topic: School of Mystery (Horror RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING!  (Read 16791 times)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Re: School of Mystery (Horror RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING!
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2014, 09:17:43 pm »

"I have so many things to say, but are just not worth saying."

Name: Joshua Harris

Nationality: British

Dorm Number: #9

Personality: Josh is extremely artistic, in quite a few ways. In his free time, he likes sketching, playing the guitar and writing (Short stories, articles etc.) Joshua is also quite clumsy. For example, he has broken a expensive vase of his mothers, tripped over his own feet and even set fire to his own hair. Finally, he has a great sense of humour, which tends to make people believe he never takes anything seriously.

Crush: Unavailable

History: Joshua was the child who never took anything seriously. To his single digit aged self, life was a playground and should be lived by his way. At school, he was the most likes kid, for all the wrong reasons. He was commonly distracted when working and always made the teachers mad when he distracted the others.
 When he turned 12, he had totally calmed down, but still liked to have a laugh with his mates.
He was looking for high schools online when he came across Icarus High. He had heard about it via myths about the school being haunted. He was extremely interested in joining and so signed up straight away.

Extra: Gamzee, +Sorry for the bad history. :P

Dooooooooood.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2014, 09:19:30 pm »
BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ

Stefani, still half asleep, smacked the small table beside her head to turn off the alarm. This was not surprising since she always sets her alarm clock to six o'clock in the morning to try to get her to wake up earlier. This never worked.

After a number of hours, the girl's storm gray eyes open up again. She lets out a groan and rolls onto her back to face the ceiling which looked as though it was under water. The girl's lazyness seemed to cause her mind to advise her not to get up and sleep in more. Even though the logical thing to do would be to get up, have a shower, do her hair and teeth and put her uniform on for the day, the thought of more sleep was too attractive. She puts the alarm clock facing downward on the bedside table to muffle any sound if it was to come out and slips back into a slumber.

(I know it sucks but I have to go sleep, exam tomorrow.)

Tomoko ?

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2014, 09:20:48 pm »
((Good luck. o.o
Mine is just getting crap straight with my ex.))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2014, 09:22:16 pm »

"I have so many things to say, but are just not worth saying."

Name: Joshua Harris

Nationality: British

Dorm Number: #9

Personality: Josh is extremely artistic, in quite a few ways. In his free time, he likes sketching, playing the guitar and writing (Short stories, articles etc.) Joshua is also quite clumsy. For example, he has broken a expensive vase of his mothers, tripped over his own feet and even set fire to his own hair. Finally, he has a great sense of humour, which tends to make people believe he never takes anything seriously.

Crush: Unavailable

History: Joshua was the child who never took anything seriously. To his single digit aged self, life was a playground and should be lived by his way. At school, he was the most likes kid, for all the wrong reasons. He was commonly distracted when working and always made the teachers mad when he distracted the others.
 When he turned 12, he had totally calmed down, but still liked to have a laugh with his mates.
He was looking for high schools online when he came across Icarus High. He had heard about it via myths about the school being haunted. He was extremely interested in joining and so signed up straight away.

Extra: Gamzee, +Sorry for the bad history. :P

I likes it. :3 Accepted~! Jump in.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2014, 10:14:17 pm »
Good luck on your exams, hun <3
I hope things are sorted out soon, if anyone's giving you trouble then they're not worth your attention ;3
Also, if anyone is interested, my character doesn't seem to have a roommate at the moment xD

Jessica Stredfar

It was nice to wake up early, to know that you had plenty of time to get ready and do it slowly. Well, at least that was the way Jess looked at it. She would wake up every morning at 6 o'clock sharp without the help of an alarm clock, it was like her mind just switched on at that exact moment every morning. The 17-year-old had a strict routine that only slightly varied every morning. She would first lie in her bed for a good ten minutes planning out her day, possibly remembering some homework that was meant to be handed in. Then she would get up and make the short journey to the bathroom, being careful not to wake up her roommate. She would splash some cold water on her face and have a quick shower, singing her favourite songs of the week. After her shower, Jess would shrug on a dressing gown and make herself some breakfast, normally a plate of blueberries and strawberries that would satisfy her small appetite with ease.

Her uniform would be neatly laid out at the end of her bed, her blazer had been personally customised long ago with badges signifying her love of music and bright colors. She would normally accompany her uniform with a black beret sitting slightly slanted on top of her dark curls. She would leave her hair and make up for last as these two took the longest of the daily tasks. She wasn't one for caking her flawless face with makeup, she would normally dust her skin with powder and apply some black eyeliner for definition. Jess sometimes would paint her lips a soft rose or a bright red color, but only when she was aiming to impress. Her hair, however, was a different story. She was not in any way one of those lucky girls that would wake up with beautifully straight hair. Hers was usually seen as a bird's nest when she first woke up, taking a shower only brought out the natural curls in her ebony locks. After many attempts of making it presentable, her beret served as a clever item to mask the mess on top of her head.

Monday was the day Jess liked to make the most effort, new kids would often arrive on this day so she liked to make a good impression. She went through her usual routine, applying a thin layer of a light lip color. She glanced briefly at her designer watch, she still had lots of time to spare. Too much time. Drumming her manicured nails against the tabletop, she pulled out her phone to wake up one of her many friends by sending countless messages consisting of only a space. A playful smirk played at her lips although no one was present to see it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 10:17:02 pm by Sherlolly »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2014, 11:28:43 pm »
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 11:30:16 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2014, 11:34:53 pm »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2014, 11:59:19 pm »
[[Thanks]]

"I notice everything, I just keep my mouth shut"

Arianna Quinn

Like everyday of school Arianna would wake up to the constant buzzing of her alarm at the early hours of 6'O'clock, although the light was blocked out by the thick curtains that covered the glass windows. Everyday it seemed to get harder for the teen to wake at this time-which had been part of her routine ever since she arrived at the school. No matter how many time she rolled over making attempts to quickly drift off her alarm would soon enough continue its ringing through her ears-and the sound was highly irritating. Rolling over onto her side Arianna felt around the mahogany cabinet that sat in place beside her bed, soon coming across the alarm clock she batted it a few times until it stopped. Eyes still heavy and thick with sleep the bolndallowed herself another 20 minutes in bed, although it seemed like two.

Sighing, she lifted her arms from under the covers and began to rub at her eyes, in attempt to wake herself up. Although she was still half asleep Aria pulled the blankets off and turned, dragging her legs across the bed and hanging them across the edge and slowly lifting off. As the teen made herself towards the bathroom her feet seemed to drag across the ground-but thankfully the splash of water out of the bathroom sink helped her to wake-and quickly start getting ready.

Shuffling back out of the well lit bathroom she hurried towards the open curtains-parting her arms grabbing each fabric and pulling them apart, allowing light into her once dull room. Although the light was blinding she kind of enjoyed it, the light seemed to wake her. Glancing out the window everything on campus seemed empty and silent, apart from the odd teacher arriving and the familiar care taker picking up rubbish that students had dropped. Shrugging she turned once more. The previous night Arianna had been in the shower so today she could relax for a while then get on her uniform-so she did. Still having atleast another 20 minutes to get ready Aria grabbed her quitar and sat on a cushioned chair in the corner of her room-in her Pj shorts and a baggy t-shirt. Playing the all familiar song by John Legend that went by the name All of Me.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2014, 12:31:50 am »
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 12:34:52 am by Homestuck_Makara »

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2014, 08:43:06 am »
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 08:25:44 am by Alpha~Dog »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue