Author Topic: The Fallen (Remake: Fantasy rp) Open&Accepting  (Read 35854 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: The Fallen (Remake: Fantasy rp) Open&Accepting
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2015, 04:59:01 am »

Charlie

He felt his eyes roll at the girls snarky comment. Although his version of polite was a little different, he knew he couldn't really use it on her any longer. Force wouldn't work any better. Charlie believed it would make things so much worse. Turning his head at the sound of a man, his brown eyes rested upon a short hardy looking man. Charlie didn't flinch at his presentation of the weapon. When the girl jumped to the roof he felt a little spark inside of him. He didn't know it, but it took him back to his younger days. Charlie let his polite Royal Advisor act drop sometimes on accident. As she turned and ran, a small smirk pulled at the edges of his lips. Charlie spread his wings and launched himself into the air.  He whipped through the air, lowering himself to the girls level. The rush of the wind and the flight shoved his usual polite 'diplomatic' act down.  Charlie flew right beside her as she ran, looking over at her. "This purple unicorn sounds like quite the creature to be reckoned with." He chuckled over the wind. Charlie wasn't going to lose so easily.

Offline DangusMangus

• Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2015, 08:08:20 am »

Arnarra 'Meriel' Azariah
"The sensation of falling was the worst part."

Application

Species: Elven.

Description: Long, coconut-brown, straight hair, which reaches the end of her spine. Most of the time she has the top of her head braided in a line, two straps of hair being held out in front of her shoulders. Rather pale-skinned woman. Tall, slender body, hazel eyes. Most of the time she wears long, green cape with same color vest, dark brown leggings and same color boots. Always carries brown bow with slightly lighter arrows.
Personality: Meriel has sweet personality and never wishes anyone bad. She is very friendly and nice to those whom desire to act the same way, but she'll never back down from a fight: either way it is word or an actual fight. She is very intelligent and smart woman, always uses her own strategies than the ones who was told to use back in the day. Brunette hates being told what to do, and is quite stubborn at some points, but she never got hated by her personality, or judged by it. Every insult that she gets is like a joke for her, since she never really takes it too seriously. Those who correct her mistakes aren't enemies for her, she'll try to become their friends in any possible way.

History: WIP
-Trolled- I'll write something later. xD
Relations: None that anyone knows of.

Habits:
- Playing with one of her arrows.
- Taking short routes AKA travelling like a Tarzan by using trees.

Magic: She has currently learned the magic of fire, but tends to learn the magic of ice.

Other:
- She managed to escape the city. Probably, not the only one. (I don't know if this is allowed. <.> Still kinda confused).
- Superior agility, swiftness and she has mastered the skill of archery.

Grulhann Stonebeard
"Ye better give me some ale, without it me ain't me!"k
Species
Rank
Description
Personality
History: Meh.
Relations: Friend of Arnarra.
Habits: Talking about beer or tavern, being very stubborn.
Power: N/A.
Other: Welp.

WIP

Meriel shot a cold gaze at the Royal Guard flying beside her, before she immedietly stopped and arched her arm, pointing her palm at the roayl guard. Her palm seemed to glow in bright red color, until a lrge ball of fire shoot right at the guard in an attempt to at least hit him or even blind him. That would be enough for Meriel to again attempt to flee.

If she would indeed hit the man, she would quickly jump down into the street and rush through the citizens, tyring tomix herself in with the crowd before heading towards the forest. The Royal Guard will be nothing but trouble on her heels, or he'll just be a dog who seeks a shelter.

If she would miss, Meriel would still try to mix herself with the citizen crowd in the street.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 04:27:04 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2015, 11:36:28 am »

Selene

With a gleaming tray held balanced in her right hand and her left holding up the skirts of her dress, Selene hurried through the corridor without even stumbling. Whenever she had a tray in her hand, she noticed, her usual clumsy self seemed to slip away. Glancing in one of the many mirrors decorating the walls, she sighed. Her hair was lovely, twisted into a messy bun-like shape and weaved into a French braid just above. Greta had lended her one of her old dresses, one that was reserved as a servant's should be but still was quite eye-catching, bringing out the blue in her eyes. She would have looked kind of nice if it wasn't for the red line across her cheek; she looked like she has been in some sort of fight. But you were. The angry, vengeful part of her mind was pushed aside as she quickened her pace down the last corridor.

Joining the line of servants outside the double doors of the dining hall, the brunette adjusted the crystal wine beaker on her tray, taking a second to marvel at the beauty of the design. She could hear snickers behind her back, but instead of turning around she merely set back her shoulders and raised her head. The cut on her cheek burned, but she acted as if it was not there. Advancing forward as the doors opened, Selene hurried along and slipped into her usual routine of setting the table. She was normally the lead girl for serving the Royal Family at meal times so often did the majority of the work. She poured half a glass of the finest wine in each of the set out glasses except one in which she filled with grape juice enhanced with glitter to make it 'sparkle'. She smiled at the thought of young Princess Valencia's reaction towards this concoction and turned to leave the now-set table.

Unlike the other servants, she was permitted to stay during the meal in case the family needed anything. She had been the only one allowed to do this because, they said, she was small and easy to ignore. Deep down, Selene knew the real reason was that she had no one close to tell of the secrets she learned. Standing by her usual post next to the door, she kept her eyes down on her shoes and her wings tight agaisnt her back as the Royals entered. The demands given to Selene were never that hard to see to; if someone asked for a napkin, she would provide plenty. If someone wanted a new plate, she would slide over gracefully and silently, as she had been taught, collect the used plate and replace it with a shining new one. She couldn't help but linger her curious gaze over Prince Ruben's empty seat every so often, but each time she told herself not to get involved or worried.

She was refilling the Queen's glass of wine when the doors opened suddenly, causing her to jump and spill a tiny splash of the dark red liquid. Whispering sincere apologies, she scurried away to retrieve more napkins to clean up her mess. Selene did not dare look up, although she could already guess who had entered. Picking up the lace-trimmed cloth, a voice hissed at her from a tiny gap in the door. "It's been ten years since you've spilled a single drop of wine. What's wrong with you, girl?" It was, unmistakably, Greta's voice. A dark flush crept across Selene's cheeks as she sub-consciously touched the sore spot on her cheekbone. She was sick of lying. "Sorry, ma'am. I just don't know."

« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 11:42:49 am by Concern »

"Trust my rage."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2015, 03:14:28 pm »

Samuel

Status; Injured and Being treated

(Currently not being rped)

Ruben

Status; Confused, Injured

The room was silent as the servants entered and exited, filling the silver plates laid infront of the family and scattering. "You look bad." Valencia whispered in her tiny voice. Glancing at the small child, Ruben raised a brow. Not only did he notice his youngest sisters curious gaze, but Samuel fixated his eyes on Ruben as well with a sense of suspicion.  "Thank you.", Ruben whispered sarcastically. Before Valencia could conjure a retort, the elder princess spoke up. Ruben turned his gaze to her, Analyse always was the more mature and solitary of the family. Yet, she seemed to show just as much care as any of them. "I'm well." He replied. Divinity remained tensed, struggling to wipe the red wine from her dress. "Seems this entire castle is under stress." She mumbled. "What is that?" Samuel questioned, narrowing his eyes at Ruben's collar. A small sliver of the black poison seemed to spread through his veins and up his neck, barely peeking out over his collar. Sweat beaded up at Ruben's brow, his pale skin and dead eyes giving him a ghostly look. "Simple scratch." He replied standing. "Darling please stay, we haven't had dinner as a family in ages." A disbelieving laugh escaped Ruben, "This isn't a family. This is a facade hanging on by a thread." With that, he turned, making his way into the kitchen no doubt to find Klania who ate in the back room with the rest. He made it half way through the kitchen before stumbling into the counter. A growl of annoyance and pain escaped his grinding teeth, as he leaned against the cold surface.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2015, 05:02:06 pm »

Charlie

His eyes widened a little bit at the fireball erupting from her hands. Charlie swooped upward a bit to avoid its blow that was seemed to be aimed right at his heart. He was sure he had gotten out of the flames path. A searing pain radiated through him as the flame met with his shoulder. Apparently he hadn't moved enough. Charlie let out a yell at the sudden pain. The flame quickly died and didn't injure anywhere else on him. Clenching his teeth, Charlie cursed under his breath and swerved a little bit as he regained himself. He flapped his wings hard once to keep himself up at her level. He'd have to try to heal himself as best he could once he had the time.

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2015, 05:19:20 pm »

Arnarra 'Meriel' Azariah

Application

Description: Long, coconut-brown, straight hair, which reaches the end of her spine. Most of the time she has the top of her head braided in a line, two straps of hair being held out in front of her shoulders. Rather pale-skinned woman. Tall, slender body, hazel eyes. Most of the time she wears long, green cape with same color vest, dark brown leggings and same color boots. Always carries brown bow with slightly lighter arrows.
Personality: Meriel has sweet personality and never wishes anyone bad. She is very friendly and nice to those whom desire to act the same way, but she'll never back down from a fight: either way it is word or an actual fight. She is very intelligent and smart woman, always uses her own strategies than the ones who was told to use back in the day. Brunette hates being told what to do, and is quite stubborn at some points, but she never got hated by her personality, or judged by it. Every insult that she gets is like a joke for her, since she never really takes it too seriously. Those who correct her mistakes aren't enemies for her, she'll try to become their friends in any possible way.

Habits:

Magic: She has currently learned the magic of fire, but tends to learn the magic of ice.

Other:
- She managed to escape the city. Probably, not the only one. (I don't know if this is allowed. <.> Still kinda confused).

Grulhann Stonebeard
Species
Rank
Description
Personality

WIP

Meriel looked over her shoulder after she heard the loud yell, with a victorious grin she stopped and began to walk towards the gates. She succeed to flee from the royal guard and she's really happy that this time she didn't missed as usual.

After some time, she reached the quiet forest, slowly inhaling and exhaling the clean air. The elven then began to slowly heading towards trees, launch herself onto the branches and resting on top of them. The silence and calmness is something Meriel loved.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 07:36:53 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2015, 06:20:28 pm »

Charlie

His eyes flashed with pain as he struggled to stay in the air. Charlie looked around, seeing the girl walk into the forest. He'd never find her in such a dense forest. Especially one he didn't know all too well. The burns on him ran halfway down his left upper arm, and just barely touched where his wings met his back. Charlie's wings felt the pulling pain of the burn as he flapped them slowly. He flew over the forest, planning to circle back around to the castle. Charlie moved his body to take a sharp turn and fly back to the castle. The pain of the burn strained on his wings and he felt them falter under the attempt to turn. Charlie's wings strained even more as he tried to fix his position in mid-air. He flinched in pain at the burn and the strain on his muscles. A sudden small gust of wing knocked him completely off balance and he fell out of the sky. The tree branches scratched his face and arms several times. When he neared the forest floor he habitually spread his wings to slow his fall. The sudden catch of wind hurt the base of his wings and he fell to his knees on the ground. Sighing with a bit of pain in his voice, he folded his wings and winced as he did so. Charlie stood up slowly, looking around at the trees. He was deep into a forest he knew almost nothing about, and was badly injured. He was sure the burn would take time to heal, which already messed with his flying a little. But the strain in his wings could get a lot worse, and he shouldn't attempt to fly at all for a while. The sunlight shined delicately through the canopy as Charlie looked around at the trees. Running a hand through his hair, he went and sat at the base of a tree, leaning against the trunk. He let his head fall back as he took some deep breathes. /great/ he thought to himself.

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2015, 07:44:40 pm »
((I will be a baddy and I will reply without waiting for everyone else. >:D))

Arnarra 'Meriel' Azariah

Application

Habits:

Other:

Grulhann Stonebeard
Species
Rank
Description
Personality

WIP

Meriel was enjoying the silence, thought the birds were chirping and the wind was softly pushing the leaves above her ever-so-gently, until this incredibly loud slam down the trees, causing the elven to jump on her feet and hang onto the branch she was sitting on earlier. Her calm look shifted into cold glare, her muscles tensed and she was on edge. Meriel jumped from branch to branch, until she came to the place where something, or someone slammed themselves into the ground from the air.

Meriel noticed that same royal guard sit by the tree, leaves and twigs stuck into it's wings, along with scratches down his face and clothes. Meriel jumped from from the branch, laughing softly, yet loudly at this kind of view, crossing her arms on her chest. "I thought winged humans know how to fly," she commented quite sarcastically s she kept on laughing.
In-game - Orchee

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2015, 08:25:59 pm »

I was wondering if I could reserve a spot for a princess? I believe I was in the older version of this roleplay as a princess, or it was one quite similar. I was hoping to bring my character back.

Analyse
Princess of Nosric

"You don't need to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. You can't be a master of your future if you're still a slave to your past."

Looking in the direction of her brother, Ruben she nodded her head at what he said. Not wanting to irritate the lad by asking him questions upon questions she decided to go by his answer "Well, if there is anything you need don't hesitate, alright?" she replied with a quick smile. Looking towards her little sister who sat opposite her she looked around and leant forward, sticking her tongue out and wiggling her head, Valencia doing it in return. Chuckling at her you get sister she then allowed her gaze to fall on to each family member as they spoke. Analyse remained silent, her and Val looking at one another with raised brows now and then. As she listened to the conversation she contonued to politely eat her food, when holding her glass to take a sip of wine her pinky was raised. Placing down the glass she shuffled a bit.

However the sudden sound of a chair scraping across the floor and a sudden laugh caused her head to turn and her gaze lock on Ruben. Tilting her head in confusion she watched as the lad walked out. Turning her attention on to Divinity and her father she sent them a questioning glance, wondering if they knew what was up with him. However, she didn't bother questioning them and instead returned to eating her dinner, elbows being kept off of the table like she was told when young. Looking towards Valencia who seemed to be playing with her food. "Hey, val!" she called, once getting her sisters attention she smiled "Maybe later I can take you to the stables, or you can bring Kobe and Indie on a walk?" she questioned. Vals face seemed to light up "Wow, really? I'd love to!" she grinned, now hurrying to eat her food.

Hearing a tut she raised a brow and turned her attention towards her step mother who shook her head and rolled her eyes " I'm not wanting Valencia associating with those foul creatures" her stepmother complained "It's only some fun, a princess does not want to be locked up in a tower a day. I myself didn't have to." she spoke a little irritated "And look how that ended, speaking to animals? Balmy I say, you are utterly crazy. She will be brought up like a proper, old fashioned princess." the older woman spoke harshly. Parting her lips Analyse scowled "How dare you! It's an ability, whether you like it or not. If father allowed you to bring us up we'd end up like miserable old haga! Valencia is my sister, therefore I am entitled to do so. I am supposedly her role mod. Or do you just say that in front of father?" she snapped, Ana didn't like causing a fuss, but Divinity had went to far. "An ability? It's stupidity, now act like a princess and hush." the women replied, acting rather stuck up. " My mother would have ran this palace differently. We were entitled to our own freedom. You're tearing this family apart, Ruben was right!" she snapped, pushing her chair out forcefully and slamming her fiats against the table. As she stormed out the room her father called - but she ignored it.

The ptincess let out a quiet growl as she slammed the huge door shut behind her, eyes narrowed as she stormed down the carridor. Feet stomping against the ground in anger. Many of the royal staff questioned Analyse on what was wrong, not feeling in a state to answer she just simply shook her head. Hurrying up a large flight of stairs the princess then stopped in her tracks in one of the less entered areas of the castle, where she'd usually come to clear her head. Pushing herself onto the marble floor she placed her hands on her head mumbling several unaudable sentences.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2015, 11:27:09 pm »

Charlie

He opened his eyes at the sound of a light thump. Charlie lifted his head from the tree and saw the elven girl from earlier laughing at him. "Yeah yeah laugh it up." He said, rubbing his eyes tiredly. He probably looked rather ridiculous in this state. He had scratches all over his face and his clothes. Some of the ones on his face were bleeding. His wings had twigs and leaves stuck in them. And his shirt had a huge burnt hole in the shoulder that went halfway down his arm and a few inches onto his back, exposing the tender purple-ish skin. Charlie pushed himself off the ground slowly. He leaned back on the tree casually, although the tree was really keeping him from falling on the ground. "After all, you are the one who did this in the first place." He said blatantly, with his British tinge hanging on the sentence.