Author Topic: "Is this really the end?" |Remade| |Post Apocalyptic Rp| |Currently Open|  (Read 33239 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?" |Remade| |Post Apocalyptic Rp| |Currently Open|
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2015, 06:48:20 pm »

Sure you may, don't worry about it.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2015, 07:39:26 pm »
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2015, 03:10:53 am »

Accepted! Once Luna has made her application, we may begin.
I'll be starting off, in my post, from were I left off in the older thread; Kennedy still looting in the city and Jacob with Tonks.
DA Account

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2015, 12:59:59 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2015, 12:10:35 am »

Accepted Luna, we may now begin. Anyone wish to start?
DA Account

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2015, 06:49:09 pm »
Ill post in a bit once im home

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2015, 01:55:35 am »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2015, 03:40:18 am »

Kennedy-Leigh McCally
"When you feel like quitting, think about why you started."
Location; Looting in the city
Status; Alive
Health; Healthy - a few cuts and bruises
Accompanied by; Hunter and Kaisza

Jacob Bennedict
""It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
Location; Block of secure flats - groups safe place
Status; Alive
Health; Healthy - a few cuts and bruises
Accompanied by; Tonx, Tebo and Sooty

Kennedy had now packed the car with the stuff which she had found from the outdoor store. Alrighty, that was several things off of her list, just a few other things to get. Clark and Donald had wondered off for food and Medication, maybe she should go and grab some clothes. She had already collected coats, scarves, gloves and thermals, so it was just everyday clothing she needed now. Covering the car back over and heading out in to the city, everything was still quite, too quite .... Hunter and Kaisza remained close by her side, following any trails they picked up. Hopefully with these two by her side she'd be safe. Making her way down the street and turning down several of the streets, the only thing she had seen were rats and birds - how interesting. Swinging the spiked, metal club in her hand, she'd stop outside of a large store, which looked like it had some clothing inside. "Jackpot ..." She'd whisper to herself as she pushed the door, which seemed to be blocked by something. Furrowing her brows and growling quietly to herself, Ken would kick the door, sending it backwards - pushing the rubble aside. From inside the store appeared fine, apart from some rubble and glass here and there, along with blood and clothes being threw upon the floor. Hopefully she'd find something decent. With the large, rucksack like bag she had brought, she'd be able to fit a fair amount it. However, that wasn't the problem. Time, and the Z's was. Wasting no time, she hurried in.

Although grabbing clothes was an easy task, she had to take everyone in the group in to consideration. Not their preferences too much, but more of their sizes and what would be most comfortable. Scanning through the shelves and clothes rails, she started in the childs section first. Alrighty, she was unsure on the sex of Tonxs baby, so she'd have to throw lots of different colours and style clothing in. Tops, pants, jackets, coats, shoes, underwear, nightwear and such. Now for their clothing. Pants, tops, jackets, underwear, footwear, hair ties - alright that was it. Now for the guys. Well, it was all similar really; pants, jackets, tops, underwear, socks etc. Before she knew it, she found herself on the top floor, a bag full with clothing. Great. She had been too much involved in the task, she wasn't sure if anything had came in. And by the sounds of her two companions, they weren't alone.

Approaching the escalators, Ken would kneel down, her eyes landing on the culprit. Great, they had been joined by two zombies and one of those dog things. The lifts were broke, so that wasn't an only option, they'd have to go the way they came. They could wait and hopefully they'd leave, or wonder somewhere which would allow them to leave quickly, or they'd have to slaughter them. They'd only cause a scene and draw more unwanted attention. Especially with the way they roared on and such. Well, looks like they'd be fighting their way out. Slinging the rucksack over her shoulder, Kennedy would carefully slide one of the silenced hand guns out of their holsters, the spiked weapon in her other. Her two companions were already ready and rearing to go. She hadn't killed one of these things in a while and honestly, the thought of being able to do so after so long seemed to relief the woman slightly.

Meanwhile, Jake was still back at 'base' with Tonx, waiting for the others to return, and hopefully they would soon. The tall, muscular male had been back and forth to the window several times, checking to see if he was able to see the black Rover cruising through the street, but there was still no sign of it. Ken did say they'd be a few hours, and it had only been an hour so far. However, he did get some entertainment. The window gave him the perfect view of the streets, so ever creature that passed through was open for him to shoot. He had already killed several of these things in the hour. Although he enjoyed shooting these things, he enjoyed the company of Tonxs too. Placing his gun aside, he sat back on the wooden chair, Tebo at his side. "Think they're going to be much longer?" His head tilting slightly as he rank his fingers through his brown, messy hair, then rubbing his hand over the back of his neck.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 03:44:26 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2015, 10:32:08 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2015, 03:11:58 pm »

Christina Parker
"Bite me."

Full name: Christina Parker.
Nickname: Chris.
Personality: Chris is mostly seen as a crazy woman that has a huge obsession for pies and cookies. when in stores, she always looks for chocolate chip cookies. If she won't find any, she'd go on a rampage and most likely destroy the whole store. Chris is dependable and quite a role model. She is friendly and nice, always there to lend a helping hand, along with noce and courageous words. She's a good listener and decision maker, an alpha or beta. She likes to joke around a lot, always try to put a smile on someone's face. Chris is strong-willed female, she'll always refuse to give up and will do her best at saving someone or standing last in the battlefield. Crazy, wild woman on loose. Call the police if you see her.
History: Chris was born in a poor family, her parents were alcoholics and she was the only child. At school she'd always get bullied, but in second grade she stood at the bullies and helped children who got bullied. That's how she became the most known student in school.
Chris got good grades and some parents were curious how girl who's a child of alcoholic parents get better grades than their children. She always showed her physical strength in gym and in class, her sharp tongue when annoyed, and her great learning skills during tests and classes.
The idea of joining the army crossed her mind when she was in 11th grade, during a presentation about soldiers. She joined the army when she was 18, there she met Theo who's she accompanied to today. She prove her strength in battlefield with that male right next to her, climbing to the best spot during those few years. When they were able to leave back home, Chris didn't want to any single bit, but she had to anyways. When she got back, the first thing she saw was a huge mess in her parents' flat, along with stench that caused the girl to head outside for a second. When she came back in with a scarf around her nose and mouth, upon investigating she found her parents laying dead on the kitchen floor, only moments before they attacked the girl. Killing them and then realizing that it's the end of the human race struck the world, she went out to find Theo and survive with him.
Companion(s):
Chris' companion is Milo, a Bengal Malinois. This canine has been by her side ever since she left the Army. For her great work, they gifted her a young pup, that now grew up into a tall and strong dog. Milo is loyal and very protective of Chris', Theo and his fellow friend Major. Inseparable from his owner, Milo tends to always stay by her side, knowing, that the girl can get attacked any time, both by humans and other zombies.
Weapon(s):
M16, (the last one). She has mastered the use in this gun, her main gun.
Army knife, always in a small socket in her belt.
Other: She's immune to zombie's bites, a bite on her neck proves so.
End!

Theo Benedict
"Okay, I get the point, just shut up."

Full name: Theo Benedict.
Nickname: None as of yet.
Personality: Theo is an easy-going guy that prefers to make friends and stay calm rather than go aggressive at people he doesn't know. Of course, there's a small portion of self-defense and protection is there. He's not selfish, more likely, he's generous. Open minded and strong willed.
History: Meh. Maybe next time.
Companion(s):
And his name is Major, a black shepherd that as well has been by Theo's side since he elft Army. Gifted a black puppy that now is his loyal companion, Theo has never wanted to get rid of this dog, and never will. Major is intelligent, strong-willed and enthusiastic canine, trained to be a soldier in a battle field.
Weapon(s):
A black rifle M16, his most favorite gun. Though, he prefers to use AUG and AK, still, M16 is his love.
Other: End!

It was dark, too dark to go out without any source of light. Only few light sources could be seen of cars in flames or anything else that exploded. There was grass every where, it didn't seem like New York city we all knew. No one to take care of it anymore, it was just an abandoned place to seek for shelter, at least that's what Theo thought. The food sources have begun to go low, cause lots of it are on it's expiration date, not to mention other survivors that surround him and Chris. Not that he minds it, no. It's great, that they are not lacking of survivors, maybe, just maybe, the human population might increase. But with food slowly running out, the chances of getting the previous world back are low.

Rushing through the dark with only sounds of his foot steps that run in his ears, Theo had his gun in both of his hands, his finger on the trigger in case of emergency. Holding the gun tight in his grip with such force that no one would get it away from him, he couldn't stop running towards the nearest shop now. The place he was running to had shops on each side of the main road, starting with clothes and ending up with game shops. It was something that still reminded him of the world he used to live in, that game shop that he always went to, to buy new-released games. Hell,  those were great times, he remembers.

But this time he wasn't going for the games, no. He was going straight forward towards the food shop, along with two companions in front of him. A black, massive shepherd that was not far from Theo with Milo a bit further away from the pair. He had his flashlight on his gun toggled, shooting a bright white light over the windows with himself stopping by one of the shop doors. He noticed, that the entrance, that were supposed to be automatic doors, the windows were smashed. Slowly crouching down to examine the glass shards, he could make out some dark, maybe burnt peaces that were scattered underneath the yet clear ones. Who ever broke into, or out of this shop, is now long dead. Which means, probably, something should be still there.

Theo slowly headed into the shop, setting his foot down ever-so slowly, hearing quiet steps of the two canines in front with their claws dragging across the floor. It was quiet, dead silence. Something, that Theo never liked since the apocalypse started. He shot his flashlight around, rushing throughout the shop just to make sure, that no zombies were there. Lucky him, he was alone. At least he thinks he is.

Meanwhile Chris, all alone in the camp, had herself settled by the fire, eating a Snickers chocolate bar with her gun right by her side. Thinking about how Theo is doing and if he's alright, Chris began to doubt his bravery, thinking, that one day it'll lead him to his death. That idea cannot be avoided, not when he's out in the darkness with a simple flashlight. Shaking her head lightly, Chris with a loud sigh drew her legs closer to her chest, setting her chin on her knees with her chocolate eyes staring at the glimmering orange fire, hearing scratching on the 'metallic' fence, that separated her from the outside world.

As in metallic fence, I mean it's two tanks that block the way into the road, with some road blocks on the other side with another tank in the middle. It was a great base, actually. Spike ropes on the ground that stopped the walkers from getting any closer with some sharp-edged branches set inside the tanks with the points and some part of the wood peeking out. Something that was another thing for better defense. Yes, they worked hard on this, but only in a sharp period of time they managed to do so much; Approx 2-3 months or so. And they ain't leaving this place, nu-uh.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 08:46:06 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk