Author Topic: "Is this really the end?" |Remade| |Post Apocalyptic Rp| |Currently Open|  (Read 33375 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?" |Remade| |Post Apocalyptic Rp| |Currently Open|
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2015, 01:53:06 am »
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2015, 08:48:30 pm »

Christina Parker
"Bite me."

Full name: Christina Parker.
Nickname: Chris.
Personality: Chris is mostly seen as a crazy woman that has a huge obsession for pies and cookies. when in stores, she always looks for chocolate chip cookies. If she won't find any, she'd go on a rampage and most likely destroy the whole store. Chris is dependable and quite a role model. She is friendly and nice, always there to lend a helping hand, along with noce and courageous words. She's a good listener and decision maker, an alpha or beta. She likes to joke around a lot, always try to put a smile on someone's face. Chris is strong-willed female, she'll always refuse to give up and will do her best at saving someone or standing last in the battlefield. Crazy, wild woman on loose. Call the police if you see her.
History: Chris was born in a poor family, her parents were alcoholics and she was the only child. At school she'd always get bullied, but in second grade she stood at the bullies and helped children who got bullied. That's how she became the most known student in school.
Chris got good grades and some parents were curious how girl who's a child of alcoholic parents get better grades than their children. She always showed her physical strength in gym and in class, her sharp tongue when annoyed, and her great learning skills during tests and classes.
The idea of joining the army crossed her mind when she was in 11th grade, during a presentation about soldiers. She joined the army when she was 18, there she met Theo who's she accompanied to today. She prove her strength in battlefield with that male right next to her, climbing to the best spot during those few years. When they were able to leave back home, Chris didn't want to any single bit, but she had to anyways. When she got back, the first thing she saw was a huge mess in her parents' flat, along with stench that caused the girl to head outside for a second. When she came back in with a scarf around her nose and mouth, upon investigating she found her parents laying dead on the kitchen floor, only moments before they attacked the girl. Killing them and then realizing that it's the end of the human race struck the world, she went out to find Theo and survive with him.
Companion(s):
Chris' companion is Milo, a Bengal Malinois. This canine has been by her side ever since she left the Army. For her great work, they gifted her a young pup, that now grew up into a tall and strong dog. Milo is loyal and very protective of Chris', Theo and his fellow friend Major. Inseparable from his owner, Milo tends to always stay by her side, knowing, that the girl can get attacked any time, both by humans and other zombies.
Weapon(s):
M16, (the last one). She has mastered the use in this gun, her main gun.
Army knife, always in a small socket in her belt.
Other: She's immune to zombie's bites, a bite on her neck proves so.
End!

Theo Benedict
"Okay, I get the point, just shut up."

Full name: Theo Benedict.
Nickname: None as of yet.
Personality: Theo is an easy-going guy that prefers to make friends and stay calm rather than go aggressive at people he doesn't know. Of course, there's a small portion of self-defense and protection is there. He's not selfish, more likely, he's generous. Open minded and strong willed.
History: Meh. Maybe next time.
Companion(s):
And his name is Major, a black shepherd that as well has been by Theo's side since he elft Army. Gifted a black puppy that now is his loyal companion, Theo has never wanted to get rid of this dog, and never will. Major is intelligent, strong-willed and enthusiastic canine, trained to be a soldier in a battle field.
Weapon(s):
A black rifle M16, his most favorite gun. Though, he prefers to use AUG and AK, still, M16 is his love.
Other: End!

Theo proceeded on walking towards the car, his brows narrowed with his body tense, mind on edge. He didn't know what to expect at this point, his companions getting a skip ahead of him. Now, Major was on top of the car with Milo strolling to take a look from the other side. Theo froze as soon as he heard a female voice call out from behind the car, slowly lowering his gun as she seemed to be 'stabbed' by fear. He headed towards the car with his gun still in his grip, but in less aggressive stance. Taking a peek behind the car, he glanced at the woman in brown hair. Slowly getting his back straight, Theo sighed quietly. "I don't want to fight either.." He mumbled, letting the gun fall into his left hand with his right one smoothly running over the back of his neck, in exhaustion. "No food, eh?" He mumbled with his eyes closed, diving into his pocked with his right hand to snatch out a chocolate bar. "There." He spoke quietly, tossing the bar to the brunette. "Either you like it or not, you must eat it. This is not the world we get to choose to eat what we like." He pointed out soon after, slowly parting his eye lids.

After a short pause, Theo took a look around him, trying to find someone or something that must be her partner. He couldn't see anyone that is a living thing. Only dead bodies scattered around the road. Cars burnt with thrash cans lit on fire, Theo rolled his hazel eyes back at the brunette, the flashlight of his gun giving off faint source of light. "Anyone with you?" He asked after another short pause, Milo inching towards the woman to sniff her with Major guarding them from the hood of the car.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 09:12:30 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2015, 10:04:37 pm »
skip me sorry, I cant of anything to write about right now.))

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2015, 11:09:09 pm »

Kennedy-Leigh McCally
"When you feel like quitting, think about why you started."
Location; Looting in the city
Status; Alive
Health; Healthy - a few cuts and bruises
Accompanied by; Hunter and Kaisza - Z's in the store

Jacob Bennedict
""It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
Location; Block of secure flats - groups safe place
Status; Alive
Accompanied by; Tonx, Tebo and Sooty

Kennedys boots thudded at the ground as she continued at full speed down the street. Although he had hoped they'd soon give up, it seemed that the commotion had attracted some unwanted attention. Nothing was ever easy in this world, was it ... Cutting down one of the streets, she'd then cut down another, she now had a flash-light in her grasp. The streets were bound to be full of beasts in so time, and she needed to get back to the car, but where were the others? Hopefully they were already waiting for her. Shining the torch down streets, the night seemed to attract the beasts as they begun revealing themselves. Not only did she need to be quick and quiet, she needed to be careful. Sure, these things were chasing her, but she knew they were there. She didn't know if a beast was going to pop out of a street and attack her. Although, she knew there was a possibility in that, seeing as the streets would soon be flooded with those brain-eating idiots. Grasping the bag tightly, she'd continue zig-zagging down streets. Heart pounding rapidly, the woman wasn't in fear too much, although it was there. There was a thrill with the chase however, she knew not to get too 'in to' the current situation. It'd be another ten minute run or so until she even reached the car, maybe longer. They had set out at early hours and now it was night so, she had already covered a lot of ground. So getting back to 'base' wasn't going to be a quick walk in the park.

Running was all she could do, the light, along with the help of the two canines allowed her to begin finding her way back to the car, hopefully they'd get there soon. Shining the torch around though, her eyes seemed to catch the glimpse of two figures in the distance, both standing near a car. They didn't seem haunched like the beasts, nor did they jerk around or moan. Could they be survivors? People she knew? Kennedy wasn't going to stop and find out though, not with the hoard hot on her tail. Running, as well as killing them and carrying a bag was enough. She didn't need to waste any more time. Nor did she want to shout and draw attention, she assumed they'd see her light, see her running and then see the hoard, which would warn them. She had to keep going.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2015, 03:28:02 am »

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2015, 05:02:50 am »

Christina Parker
"Bite me."

Personality: Chris is mostly seen as a crazy woman that has a huge obsession for pies and cookies. when in stores, she always looks for chocolate chip cookies. If she won't find any, she'd go on a rampage and most likely destroy the whole store. Chris is dependable and quite a role model. She is friendly and nice, always there to lend a helping hand, along with noce and courageous words. She's a good listener and decision maker, an alpha or beta. She likes to joke around a lot, always try to put a smile on someone's face. Chris is strong-willed female, she'll always refuse to give up and will do her best at saving someone or standing last in the battlefield. Crazy, wild woman on loose. Call the police if you see her.
History: Chris was born in a poor family, her parents were alcoholics and she was the only child. At school she'd always get bullied, but in second grade she stood at the bullies and helped children who got bullied. That's how she became the most known student in school.
Chris got good grades and some parents were curious how girl who's a child of alcoholic parents get better grades than their children. She always showed her physical strength in gym and in class, her sharp tongue when annoyed, and her great learning skills during tests and classes.
The idea of joining the army crossed her mind when she was in 11th grade, during a presentation about soldiers. She joined the army when she was 18, there she met Theo who's she accompanied to today. She prove her strength in battlefield with that male right next to her, climbing to the best spot during those few years. When they were able to leave back home, Chris didn't want to any single bit, but she had to anyways. When she got back, the first thing she saw was a huge mess in her parents' flat, along with stench that caused the girl to head outside for a second. When she came back in with a scarf around her nose and mouth, upon investigating she found her parents laying dead on the kitchen floor, only moments before they attacked the girl. Killing them and then realizing that it's the end of the human race struck the world, she went out to find Theo and survive with him.
Companion(s):
Chris' companion is Milo, a Bengal Malinois. This canine has been by her side ever since she left the Army. For her great work, they gifted her a young pup, that now grew up into a tall and strong dog. Milo is loyal and very protective of Chris', Theo and his fellow friend Major. Inseparable from his owner, Milo tends to always stay by her side, knowing, that the girl can get attacked any time, both by humans and other zombies.
Weapon(s):
End!

Theo Benedict

Personality: Theo is an easy-going guy that prefers to make friends and stay calm rather than go aggressive at people he doesn't know. Of course, there's a small portion of self-defense and protection is there. He's not selfish, more likely, he's generous. Open minded and strong willed.
Companion(s):
And his name is Major, a black shepherd that as well has been by Theo's side since he elft Army. Gifted a black puppy that now is his loyal companion, Theo has never wanted to get rid of this dog, and never will. Major is intelligent, strong-willed and enthusiastic canine, trained to be a soldier in a battle field.
Weapon(s):
A black rifle M16, his most favorite gun. Though, he prefers to use AUG and AK, still, M16 is his love.

The night was coming to an end, the sun slowly began to rise above the horizon with a new day along. Theo took a short look at the horizon which began to glow brighter and brighter, his brows narrowing with a bothered expression on his face. He would've stayed like this for an hour or so if Major hadn't started to bark. Theo turned his head to look at what's all the fuss about, noticing a woman with a torch run towards them, having a hoard right on her heels. "What the..." he stood still, gripping his gun tight before glancing at the brunette that was behind the car-- Now running somewhere to hide. "Calm down, just don't get separated from me." Theo mumbled, shooting a glance back at the hoard that was less than 1 kilometer far from them. He inspected the woman that was coming close to them, soon realizing it's Kennedy. No surprise, she always looked like a dare devil to him.

Letting out a quiet laugh, he turned to face the alleyway that directed him to his and Chris' base. He began to faintly run towards the camp, wanting to catch up to Kennedy. "I always thought you're a dare devil." He mocked her along with a laugh, taking a look over his shoulder at the newly found brunette, hoping she'll follow the pair. The base was the only thing that could protect them from the hoard, anyways.
In-game - Orchee

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2015, 06:48:07 pm »

Kennedy-Leigh McCally
Status; Alive
Accompanied by; Hunter and Kaisza - Z's in the store

Jacob Bennedict
""It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
Status; Alive

It seemed the things were still hot on her heels, Hunter and Kaisza running by her side. Even if she did make it to the car, these things were bound to smother it. The temptation to stop and beat those things to death played in her mind however, she'd barely stand much of a chance with the amount which had seemed to gather the chase. Well, didn't she feel like prey right now. Aiming behind her, the lass would shoot, few bodies falling to the ground instantly, an amused expression across her face as several fell over the motionless corpse which she'd just put a bullet through. Hearing a growl to her right, the womans eyes widened as a Z came launching towards her. Stopping for a moment, she'd kick at the beast, sending it in to a wall, and with a quick swing of the spiked club, the zombie slid down the wall. Ah, it was a thrill, shame she couldn't continue, and instead she shot off once more. The sudden barks from her companions in the distance caught her attention, brows furrowing as she ran down the street. Day seemed to be slowly approaching and soon the beasts would probably depart. Jake and Tonxs were still waiting for her and the others too. Maybe they'd took the car back? Hopefully, if that meant they'd be safe. Swinging the club once more, it would connect with another biters head as it jerked its way out of the alley, her eyes rolling.

Hushing the barking dogs, a smile would quickly form at the womans lips. Well, didn't she know this lad. It was Theo. They had been separated when the group fled from the hospital, along with Dutch. She wasn't surprised to see he had survived and boy was she glad. Theo being alive meant Chris was too. Raising a brow at the lads comment, a laugh would escape past her lips. "Though right then, didn't you." Flinging the bag over her back once more "A little bit disappointed I can't kill the lot ..." a hint of sarcasm in her voice as she continued to run, this time following the lad. In the commotion she had completely went off track, so heading back would only be a death trap until day hit. The only thing she could do would be to follow Theo, as well as the lass whom seemed to have now joined him. "Your new girl?" She'd tease, turning and shooting at another beast or two.
DA Account

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2015, 10:49:17 pm »

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2015, 06:36:54 pm »

Christina Parker
"Bite me."

Companion(s):
Weapon(s):
End!

Theo Benedict

Companion(s):
Weapon(s):

Theo shot a quick glance at the brunette next to him, three of them skipping more alleyways with hoard of moaning beasts behind them. Chuckling at her comment about herself, being disappointed and all, he stopped for a second, grabbing out his flashlight to look around the area they were at. Signs was something he would take a notice of, searching for green-ish arrows that would lead them back to base. He indeed found one, knowing, the base ain't that far as he thought.

He remained in his position, catching his breath before toggling his flashlight off. He shot a glance at Kenny, his eyes faintly widening at her comment about the new girl that was somewhere around them. Quickly turning his head with his mouth open to speak, he got cut off by the other brunette, saying her name. Theo didn't know who to answer at this point,  shooting his glances from Kenny to... Kourtney. He huffed with a grin, slowly letting his head fall back a bit. "Similar names too, eh?" Mumbling under his breath almost in a whisper, Theo cleared his mouth, glancing at new brunette. "I'm Theo, she's Kennedy, more known as the dare-devil." Theo smiled to Kourtney, turning around to answer Kennedy. "Aaand no, I found her hiding behind a car. Surprised to know, that she's alone." He said with a shrug, tugging his hands into his pockets to look at Kourtney again, just to make sure she's safe and sound. "So, where are the others?" Theo asked soon after, turning his head back to glance at Kennedy.

The peaceful talk soon broke off as a loud moan just behind Theo caught him off-guard, yelping quietly. Jumping and turning to face the beast, in an instinct, he grabbed his knife and stuck it into the beast's skull, retrieving his knife. "G-Gosh.." Mumbling with a swallow straight after, Theo backed away from the corpse. "We need to go, like, now." He quickly said with few nods of his head, running backwards before turning around to follow the signs.
In-game - Orchee

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2015, 11:54:55 pm »

Kennedy-Leigh McCally
Status; Alive
Accompanied by; Theo, Kourtney and their companions

Jacob Bennedict
Status; Alive

The run seemed to go on forever, these creatures just weren't giving up. As much as she wanted to fend them off, it'd be suicide. Even with three of them. Now only were their walkers, but crawlers too - those canines weren't seen too often, but when they were, they were annoying as hell. Although, she had barely seen the cats around recently. Not that she was really bothered. The dogs seemed to have ran ahead, making sure it was safe more than likely. She did worry slightly however, she knew the canines could handle it, they'd been doing this crap since day one. Soon enough, the moans and groans stopped "Finally ..." She'd mumble to herself, coming to a stop along side the others. The rest was nice and all, but they should get going soon. Besides, Jake would be expecting them back very soon. Running a hand through her hair, she'd throw the bag over her back once more. A voice caught her attention, one which certainly wasn't Theos. Raising a brow, her blue gaze would fall on to the woman, giving her head a simple nod. Before she could speak though, the lad beside her spoke up, introducing them, a smile forming at her lips as she spun the spiked club around in her hand. "Well, just a little" she'd shrug, raising a brow to Theo, before looking back at the lass as he spoke. "Well, makes a difference to the jerks around here in groups. Not too often to see a 'loner' now .." giving her shoulders a shrug, Ken would lean against a car, running her hand over her arms and her cheek. The jump through the window seemed to have landed her a few cuts and grazes, not to mention a few bruises she could also see and feel.

However, the rest didn't last too long, and the beasts were back. How she'd love to just crack one of them in the skull ... Pushing herself up and off of the car, Ken would glance at Theo and nod, she hadn't really gotten time to reply to his question, as they were disturbed by a walker. Now, set off running, she'd turn to Theo slightly. "Well, me, Clark and Donald came out for supplies. The car's hidden somewhere, I think they may have already headed back though, you know how I like to wonder, and I told them if I wasn't back to leave without me. Jake and Tonxs are back at our hideout, they're safe." A smile formed at her lips, then grew wider as a beasty stumbled across the street. Swinging the club, she'd then draw her arm back, then forward, sending the spikes in to the beasts legs, causing it to hid the ground with a thud. As she looked back, the creature seemed to roll around the ground, unable to pick itself up. Shrugging, she'd turn forward once more, following Theo to wherever he was taking them.
DA Account